champagneclara

list of documents for I 751

7 posts in this topic

What do you think of this list of documents? Is it OK?

I have everything, but the 2 affidavits that I will have this week. Will probably send my I 751 at the end of the week.

Of course we will add the 545 check ( is a money order better??? )

Did I forget something?????

Form I-751 completed

Copy of Marie Feldman’s permanent resident card

Copy of the joint lease of our current communal residence

Copy of federal tax returns for 2006 and 2007

Copy of California state tax return 2006 and 2007

Copy of most recent joint account statement (Wachovia)

Copy of personal bank statement account (Wachovia)

Copy of spouse most recent bank statement (Wachovia)

Copy of Merchant’s Direct credit card statement + copy of additional credit card in spouse’s name

Copy of life insurance beneficiary change form (spouse is primary beneficiary)

Copy of Health insurance enrollment application and copy of status of deductible plan showing both beneficiaries

Copy of both drivers license with same residence address

Copy of car insurance coverage form

Copy of one homeowners insurance statement

Copy of spouse’s passport showing married name.

Different photos taken during the course of the past two years during vacations and family celebrations.

Copies of letters addressed to our couple.

Copies of boarding passes for a trip between san Francisco and Puerto Vallarta and for a trip between Sacramento and New York-JFK.

Two affidavits sworn by US citizen friends, attesting to our relationship and marriage.

Thanks all for your help... I cannot believe how fast those two years passed... sigh.

Marie

Looks like you have some great evidence there :)

Does the joint lease show that you have lived together for the past two years? If you have lived elsewhere during the past two years you should also include copies of that lease too.

Make sure that the bank statement copies are complete statements and not just the front pages.

It also helps to include copies of utility bills with both of your names on them covering the same time span.

Just make sure everything is neat and organized for them and make copies for your own records of anything important, such as when you mailed the package etc.

We sent a personal check, it is easier to track when they cash a check.

Good luck!!!!! :D

I have everything, but the 2 affidavits that I will have this week. Will probably send my I 751 at the end of the week.

Form I-751 completed

Copy of Merchant’s Direct credit card statement + copy of additional credit card in spouse’s name

Copy of Health insurance enrollment application and copy of status of deductible plan showing both beneficiaries

Different photos taken during the course of the past two years during vacations and family celebrations.

Copies of boarding passes for a trip between san Francisco and Puerto Vallarta and for a trip between Sacramento and New York-JFK.

Two affidavits sworn by US citizen friends, attesting to our relationship and marriage.

Thanks all for your help... I cannot believe how fast those two years passed... sigh.

Marie

Edited by Irish Lass

My Timeline:

O1 Visa ~

Jan 2000 - Job offer in US

Jan 2000 -O1 Visa application started

March 2000 - Entered US on tourist visa to check out new job

July 2000 - Return to Ireland to have Passport updated

July 2000 - Return to US with O1 visa valid for 2 years

Dec 2001 - Visa extended to Dec 2004

Nov 2002 - Met future Husband

April 2003 - Started Dating future husband

April 2004 - Married :)

AOS ~

Nov 2004 - I-485 received

Nov 2004 - I-130 received

Nov 2004 - I-765 received

Aug 2005 - Biometrics

Jan 2006 - Initial Interview

Jan 2006- I-765 received

March 2006 - Biometrics

April 2006 - Green Card issued for 2 years (Total 1.5 years)

Removal of Conditions ~

March 2008 - I-751 received

March 2008 - 1 year extension

April 2008 - Biometrics

July 5th, 2008 - Request for Evidence

Aug 4th, 2008 - Mailed RFE

Aug 11th, 2008 - :) Card production ordered

Aug 18th, 2008 - 10 year Card Received :)(Total 5 months)

Other stuff ~

Sep 26, 2008 - Form I-90 mailed for name change from maiden on GC

Sep 30, 2008 - Check cashed for $370

Oct 3, 2008 - NOA received

Oct 20, 2008 - Biometrics

USflag.gifIreflag.gif

JP................................ Lorna

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Look good to me, don't forget the cover letter. For the fee, check or money order is fine I think, for myself I prefer check. Good Luck :thumbs:

I-751 Process

05/01/08 Sent I-751 Package to TSC

05/07/08 Checks Cashed

05/15/08 CRI89 transferred to VSC

05/21/08 NOA Date

05/28/08 Biometrics

12/24/08 The Application transferred to the USCIS Memphis Sub Office

01/22/09 Contact USCIS about the case

04/08/09 Got email about Card Production Ordered

04/11/09 Received Approval Letter by Mail

04/16/09 Received 10 years Green Card

Naturalization

08/10/09 Sent N-400 package

08/13/09 Check cashed

08/17/09 Received NOA

08/29/09 Received Biometric appointment Letter

09/04/09 Biometric

09/21/09 Received Interview Letter

11/06/09 Interview

12/17/09 Oath Ceremony

Passport Processing

03/10/10 Applied US Passport (Normal)

03/25/10 Received US Passport

03/27/10 Received Naturalization Certificate

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi Champagneclara,

Your list of evidence for the I-751 looks good enough to submit! You definitely have a lot of relevant stuff, and more likely than not shouldn't get an RFE. Yes, you've covered pretty much everything there, both financially and personally. Make sure too that all your evidence covers the entire span of your marriage and conditional residency.

If you need more ideas, here is a list of evidence that I submitted for the I-751 a few months ago:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=118868&hl=

As well, make sure to include the application fee and biometrics fee ($545 total), which you can pay by check (I did mine this way by personal cheque/check from our joint account) or money order.

Good luck on your I-751 and the rest of your immigration journey too.

Ant (Still waiting at the VSC...)

P.S. For your credit card information, I think you meant "Direct Merchant's Bank", and not "Merchant's Direct Bank"...

Form I-751 completed

Copy of Marie Feldman's permanent resident card

Copy of Merchant's Direct credit card statement + copy of additional credit card in spouse's name

Copy of spouse's passport showing married name.

Marie

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2006 ( 3 Months I-485 Wait) "Adjusted": 2-Years Green Card.

2007 ( 2 Months) "Numbered": SSN Card.

2007 (<1 Months) "Licensed": NYS 4-Years Driver's License.

2009 (10 Months I-751 Wait) "Removed": 10-Years 5-Months Green Card.

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 4 Months) "Moved": New House Constructed and Moved Into.

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Secured": US Citizen SSN Card.

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

2010 ( 1 Month) "Voted": US Citizen NYS Voter's Registration Card.

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

When I sent my package I also sent a bank letter, this showed when the account was opened, the average balance, type of account, account holders, etc. You can ask your bank to do this for you. It's better than sending just the recent statement. The more you sent them the better. I even sent work letters from my job and my husband's.

I would not include State tax returns-too much clatter. They are not required.

Make sure that Fed Tax returns are complete with all schedules.

I see a big problem (my guess is most RFE because if it) with bank statements. You dont need to include all pages of bank statements-front is enough to show names, address and that account is active. But you need to have statements covering all marriage period-not every statement and one at the beginning of marriage, middle, recent...

The same for credit cards-old statements and new ones.

Same for pictures-they should span.. It is well known that fraud files have pictures made in one day-just they would change outfits and go from appartment to restaurant, etc. I think officers know that (I especially selected pictures where I had short hair and long hair, blond and dark-it takes years to grow hair; it was just in case). So, I spaned my pictures from dating -wedding-to recent month and some on vacation, some at home, with families, etc; not like both of us posing - it was clear that they indeed span a few years (we gained and lost weight too:(

I was approved. So, I guess my file was more or less in order. We had a lot of docs. But all (utility bills, credit cards, store cards, family phone plan, etc) have spanned for about 3 years. We have included about 4 statements for each type of doc. And in cover letter it was specified that like -join bank statements (from Sep 2005 till Nov 2007), etc.

Form I-751 completed

Marie

Karina and Tomy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.