OOM

INTERVIEW ON 8th OCT

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello All,

Today i have received my original interview letter from NVC.the date of interview is OCT 8th @7:45AM

My medical is done and got the reports as well . I have also summited VFS fee of Rs.365.

Please check the below list and suggest me if i have missing something for my interview

1. Passport

2. Interview letter

3. Vfs receipt

4. 2 2x2 Photographs

5.Medical report

6. completed DS-230 with g325

7.all documents received from CIS and NVC

8. Yahoo Chat records including e-mails

9. marriage ceremony's Photo album with our honey moon and other pics (around 125 pics )

10. my husband iternry and boarding passes of India trip .

11.Our Train tickets traveling together in India.

12.Record of buying the calling card for calling in India.

13. my husband three year tax returns with the copy of W2 and his bank account statements

14.My all docs docs identity proof and resident prooves and educational and employment certificates.

15.copy of my husband's birth certificate , passport.

16. cards and other letters which he sent by post.

Thanks in advance

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

take some wedding and important photographs for proof in hand .. i mean u cant pass the album through the gap they got to give in and take papers from them.. or else get a thin felxible albums containin 10 pages or so .. set the papers clipped together like ur phone ,hotel bills, letters etc .. ur hubbys tax papers, bank statement papers etc together ..make into few sets so its easy when they ask you .. dont use thick files same again u cant pass it to them as one bundle ...

goodluck for it ...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

You look like you are ready. Remember that you will be at the embassy for a long time. You will need to get to bed early then eat breakfast. Remember to organize your documents the night before. Good luck on your interview. Please tell us the results.

USCIS Journey

03/15/08 Sent I-130

03/17/08 I-130 received (USPS) (Priority Date)

06/28/08 Received NOA2 hardcopy: NO RFE FROM USCIS:101 days

NVC Journey

07/01/08 NVC case# assigned

08/14/08 CASE COMPLETE: NO RFE FROM NVC:44 days

09/15/08 Interview date assigned

Embassy Journey

10/01/08 Case at embassy

10/08/08 Document verification and got interviewed (Approved)

10/09/08 Pick up visa (original interview date)

10/18/08 P.O.E ~ Seattle

Removing Conditions

07/23/2010 Mail off I-751(USCIS received on 07/26 via usps)

07/26/2010 NOA1 date (notice received 8/2/2010)

07/28/2010 Check cashed

08/20/2010 Biometrics appt.(notice received 8/7/2010)

08/20,21,23 touched

10/22/2010 Approved NO RFE(2 months and 3 weeks from filing date)

Citizenship

10/7/11 N-400 Submitted

10/13/11 NOA date

10/20/11 appt letter sent for biometrics

11/9/11 Biometrics appt

11/11/11 Email of interview scheduling received

11/14/11 Interview scheduled and mail sent

11/21/11 Interview letter received

12/19/11 Interview date

12/19/11 passed interview and oath Finally a citizen(2 months 1 week and 5 days from sending N-400)

1heyejjs23.png

Timeline

Thank you Mary Mathew for your reply

I have passed my medical and got the reports .I will be carrying one small album with few marriage pics, honey moon pics and my other pics with my hubby's family .

Thank you happyinlove012408 for your advise and all the very best for your interview as well .

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

All of us here at VJ wish you the best on your interview. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I married my love on 12/24/07

I filed for the I 130 on 1/23/08

Receipt number recevied 2/13/08

Paperwork sent to Guangzhou on 1/23/09

Interview 5/21/09 PASSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visa 5/23/09

POE 6/2/09

Home 6/3/09

FILED I-751

SENT PAPERWORK 3/8/11

NOA-1 3/10/11

BIOMETERICS 4/29/11

WAITING APPROVAL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Good luck on your interview...you do sound well prepared.

What is the fee you paid? I was not aware of any fees that had to be paid before the interview....our interview packet didn't say anything about it...I know for non-immigrant visas you must pay at the bank and bring the receipt to the interview but I thought for CR1 you don't have to pay that fee.....

Does anyone know if my husband needs to pay any fees prior to his interview? His interview is Oct 15. I know there is some kind of fee for the aramex service to process the visa but I looked all through his papers and online at the dept of state and don't see anything about it.

Deb :star:

Looks good to go.... good luck on your interview! :thumbs::thumbs:

threemonths09.jpg?t=1272087150Princess-Threemonthsold007-2.jpg?t=1271837591threemonths01-1.jpg?t=1272086957

Our Princess have her first tooth at five months of age.

fEdIm5.png?J2iWLNZY

I-130 (IR-5) Petitions for my Mom and Dad

*06-08-2010---Petition will send on this date???

Timeline

Thank you Phillip2 , esmatsgirl, PrinceandPrincess for your wishes

Dear esmatsgirl ,

i have paid fee for my medical exam which is Rs. 3720 . and Rs. 365 to VFS for passport courier charges . I don't think i need to pay any things after this .All the best for your husband's interview .

Thanks

Best of luck...

Do you have to have police certificate?

Cheers and good luck on interview

Make sure you have the kitchen sink with you u just never know what they will ask for - thats including any information of taxes etc even tho they have - just bring it all and god speed!

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Timeline

Thank you SusieK , Durrairaq , trinket

Durrairaq - I have summited original PCC to NVC now i only have the photocopies of both the PCC's (passport office police clearance and police clearance from Local police station).

trinket - my medical is done in Delhi.

Thanks

Filed: Timeline

Hi OOM,

Good luck in your interview!

I have few questions. Hope you can answer.

1) What documents did you submit at VFS? What do they require to submit documents at VFS?

2) For medical report, can you schedule appt. within 2 weeks? After you appt, how long does it take them to give you the report?

3) Did you get RFE from NVC for police certificate from the district police?

4) Does the police certificate from district police state the dates you have stayed at your home? Or is it just their standard format? Can you share what it contains?

Thanks for answering. Good luck again on your interview.

Timeline

Hello Yeye

Thanks for you good wishes .

please see my answers below .

1) What documents did you submit at VFS? What do they require to submit documents at VFS?

I have submitted only the photocopy of my passport at VFS office and fee of Rs. 365. and got a receipt of that.

2) For medical report, can you schedule appt. within 2 weeks? After you appt, how long does it take them to give you the report?

my medical was on 29 September . i have taken the appointment on 27th Sept. Doctor told me that if everything is fine they will give me the report with in 2 day and i got my reports on 1th October .

3) Did you get RFE from NVC for police certificate from the district police?

No, I got the ref because of not filling the proper answer of question no 20 in DS 230 form.my PCC was ok

4) Does the police certificate from district police state the dates you have stayed at your home? Or is it just their standard format? Can you share what it contains?

Actually police has a set format for issuing the PCC .I request them to put the duration of my stay in my area . they told me if you are staying in ur present address lesser then one year then only they mentioned the stay dates. they showed me bundles of PCC which they have issued for USA and Canada with the same format. so the PCC i have submitted at NVC is without the my stay duration in this area as i m living here from the last 16 years .

I hope the above is fine , if u need any other information plz let me know.

All the very best for your visa journey .

Regards.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.