KIMCORENE

AOS FILERS: OCTOBER 2008

1,943 posts in this topic

Drum Roll ... drum roll

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSCxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On January 8, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service.

Brilliant news. My prospective employer was calling earlier, I can call them tomorrow morning and go out and celebrate tonight!!!

I'm praying the rest of us RFEs get through now fast and safe.

All the best to you all.

R

Congratulations! It is such a relief..time for beer!!

Applying for Citizenship

17th January 2012 Sent in N-400 application

24th January 2012 Received conformation e-mail from USCIS

25th January 2012 Cheque cashed

13th February 2012 Biometrics appointment

5th March 2012 Received e-mail I am in line for interview scheduling

8th March 2012 Received letter for interview

12th April 2012 Interview date-approved

10th May 2012 Oath ceremony

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline
Being Irish I didn't need an excuse for a beer or two - just found out the wife got a 3.7 GPA in her law exams so retains her scholarship.

The liver is in for a hammering tomorrow night I tell ya.

Congrats man, glad everything is finally moving along for you. I did the same thing i used the being Scottish excuse lol

04/10/06: Arrive in USA on F1 visa.

08/15/08: Marry the most amazing woman in the world.

10/08/08: Sent AOS package to USCIS.

10/13/08: Package Delivered (I-131,I-765,I-130,I-485.)

10/20/08: Checks Cashed.

10/24/08: NOA's in mail for all, all receipt numbers show online.

10/28/08: Biometrics Appointment letter received for 11/13/08

11/13/08: Biometrics completed successfully, case touched online also i presume because of Biometrics

11/24/08: NOA for Interview

12/13/08: AP Approval letter sent out

12/18/08: EAD Card production ordered

12/20/08: AP arrives in mailbox

12/23/08: EAD Approval notice sent

01/20/09: Interview date in Mount Laurel, NJ (Cancelled but will still be attending this one also, realized why it was cancelled.....Inaugeration)

02/11/09: New interview date (Rescheduled due to cancellation letter)

02/11/09: Approved, Passport Stamped

9783.gif

Our whiskey is better than your whisky, Alxmrt.

Although ask me tomorrow and I might say they both are the blood of the devil himself ...

Thanks everyone. Yep, sure am glad it's gone to the next stage.

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Hi Eileen,

I am assuming Chicago is a very busy office, that's why my interview is later than everybody else's. But you know what? It gives me a little more time to prepare everything, and I am glad i received it, even if it's still 2 months away, at least I know my case is moving. It's reassuring :)

Good luck to you and your baby!! :)

You are right, you have enough time to prepare. hehe. :thumbs:

Now i am stilling waiting for my interview letter... :devil:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Hey Eileen how are you? Congrads to you on getting approved for your AP and EAD, I bet you were excited when you received the good news. You will get both things probably in a week, but you wil get your AP first I believe. I am waiting on my EAD. You will get your interview notice soon, I am telling you. Thanks for the congrads and my wife and I are preparing for the interview, so I am pretty nervous to be honest. I read that you are pregnant in the thread, congrads to your husband and you for having a baby on the way. Hope all is well and nice to hear from you. Take care.

Finally my EAD ordered

I am fine, almost 7 months pregnant, :innocent: a baby boy. hehe. I got my AP in the mail today.

Have a good preparation for the interview, pls. I don't know what they request for interview, so i hope my interview will be after i delivered the baby, so i will have a proof child birth certificate, :devil:

Good luck to you. I heard from my friends that green cards can be received 2 weeks after interview passed.

Hi everybody, I got my AP letter in mail today, :dance::wow:

Congrads eileenho for getting your AP in the mail. :dance:

Removal of Conditions

05/20/2011.....................Sent off package today, so now playing the waiting game.(Day 1)

05/23/2011.....................Package was received(Day 3)

05/28/2011.....................Received NOA/one year extention letter dated 5/23/2011(Day 8)

06/04/2011.....................I got my biometrics letter in the mail, my appointment is for 06/13/2011@11:00am (Day 14)

06/13/2011.....................Biometrics appointment today @Cleveland, Ohio @11:00am (Day 23)

09/20/2011.....................Approved for 10yr green card, wooohooooo next step citizenship

09/24/2011.....................Received 10yr green card in the mail.

My window for Citizenship 05/20/2012

Hey Eileen how are you? Congrads to you on getting approved for your AP and EAD, I bet you were excited when you received the good news. You will get both things probably in a week, but you wil get your AP first I believe. I am waiting on my EAD. You will get your interview notice soon, I am telling you. Thanks for the congrads and my wife and I are preparing for the interview, so I am pretty nervous to be honest. I read that you are pregnant in the thread, congrads to your husband and you for having a baby on the way. Hope all is well and nice to hear from you. Take care.

Finally my EAD ordered

I am fine, almost 7 months pregnant, :innocent: a baby boy. hehe. I got my AP in the mail today.

Have a good preparation for the interview, pls. I don't know what they request for interview, so i hope my interview will be after i delivered the baby, so i will have a proof child birth certificate, :devil:

Good luck to you. I heard from my friends that green cards can be received 2 weeks after interview passed.

Oh my you are very close to having your baby, wow congrads to you on that and also getting your AP in the mail today. Thanks for the good luck and what they ask you to bring to the interview is stuff like, your marriage certificate, photos, wedding, family, vacations etc etc, bonafide evidence of a marriage such as tax returns if you can file on time, health, life and car insurance, rental lease, identifications such as passports, birth cerificates of you and your spouse, joint accounts such as bank, pretty much anything jointly you guys can get as possible. If you dont have the baby before your interview, I can only imagine they IO can tell you have a child on the way. I heard that also you can receive the green card in 2 weeks and thanks for sharing that info. What does the AP look like, I am curious because I didnt apply for one. I did get my EAD today in the mail and it was pretty cool looking card.

Removal of Conditions

05/20/2011.....................Sent off package today, so now playing the waiting game.(Day 1)

05/28/2011.....................Received NOA/one year extention letter dated 5/23/2011(Day 8)

06/04/2011.....................I got my biometrics letter in the mail, my appointment is for 06/13/2011@11:00am (Day 14)

06/13/2011.....................Biometrics appointment today @Cleveland, Ohio @11:00am (Day 23)

09/20/2011.....................Approved for 10yr green card, wooohooooo next step citizenship

Hey fellow October filers, I finally received my EAD in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: I am going to apply for an SSN on monday and I heard something that you can get your drivers license at the BMV with an SSN when I get it and the EAD card is that true.

Removal of Conditions

Hey fellow October filers, I finally received my EAD in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: I am going to apply for an SSN on monday and I heard something that you can get your drivers license at the BMV with an SSN when I get it and the EAD card is that true.

I would assume so. I got mine in Oregon with my SS Card and my i-94. Thank god.

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Congratulations! I just received my new SS ccard in the mail today. In Massachusetts it is a requirement that you have the card PLUS three other forms of I.D for a driving license. The three I.D's must prove Residence, Date of Birth and Signature. So depending on what other documents you have, you can use your EAD also. I'm not sure if this is the same in every state, you'd have to check but I know that's how it goes here.

N-400 Journey

June 9th 2012 - Application sent

June 14th 2012 - NOA sent

June 28th - Biometrics letter sent -- July 26th Appointment date

July 12th 2012 - Early Biometrics/Walk-in

August ( ) - Interview letter received -- September 14th Interview date

September 14th 2012 - Interview! Oath date in hand, September 20th @ noon!

Drum Roll ... drum roll

Receipt Number: MSCxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

CONGRATS!!! It's so encouraging to see other RFE'd folks moving forward! I know you've been waiting even longer than us so I'm happy to see your case has made progress! Good luck with the new job!

I haven't received it in the mail yet, but:

Receipt Number: MSC0903017677

Application Type: I131 , APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

Congrats to you as well!! Everyone seems to be getting touches and approvals, please keep 'em coming, I want one too!

K1 TIMELINE:

01-24-2008 = Sent I-129F to CSC

01-29-2008 = NOA1 Issued

05-28-2008 = NOA2 (125 days after NOA1)

06-02-2008 = NOA2 Hardcopy received; NVC received petition

06-04-2008 = NVC sent package to Costa Rica

06-10-2008 = Embassy received

06-13-2008 = Picked up Packet 3

06-25-2008 = Interview (28 days after NOA2)

07-05-2008 = Home to the U.S. together!

09-20-2008 = Wedding!

AOS/EAD/AP TIMELINE:

10-15-2008 = Sent giant packet to Lockbox

10-22-2008 = NOA1's Issued

11-04-2008 = RFE on AOS only: need birth certificate, ORIGINAL was taken at interview. GRRR

11-24-2008 = Biometrics

12-22-2008 = Mailed RFE packet back

01-02-2009 = AOS processing resumed

01-16-2009 = Service Request filed for EAD (90 days with no news)

01-27-2009 = EAD and AP approved (102 days after NOA1's)

03-12-2009 = AOS Interview, APPROVED!

REMOVING CONDITIONS TIMELINE:

02-18-2011 = Sent packet to CSC

02-22-2011 = NOA1 Issued

03-21-2011 = Biometrics

04-26-2011 = APPROVED!

DONE WITH USCIS FOR 10 YEARS!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Congratulations Courtney! :)

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I believe we have our first October filers interviews coming up this week! Good luck everybody and don't forget to tell us how it went!!!

N-400 Journey

June 9th 2012 - Application sent

June 14th 2012 - NOA sent

June 28th - Biometrics letter sent -- July 26th Appointment date

July 12th 2012 - Early Biometrics/Walk-in

August ( ) - Interview letter received -- September 14th Interview date

September 14th 2012 - Interview! Oath date in hand, September 20th @ noon!

Hey all- I had my biometrics appointment today. After waiting three months, I was out f there in ten mins. It was at 11 but we got there early so we were actually out of there by 11. Let's hope we have continued progress and they don't revert to snail's pace. Good luck to all with upcoming interviews and congrats to all the people received EADs and APs.

USCIS TIMELINE

N400 (Citizenship Application):

Package sent: 02/17/2012

NOA Date: 02/21/2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.