KIMCORENE

AOS FILERS: OCTOBER 2008

1,943 posts in this topic

EAD card production ordered :)

No sign of the approval notice in the mail tho...

Congrads Fuzzymiss :dance: There could be 2 possible reasons why you may of not received notice in the mail it could be that you have signed up for email alerts on your USCIS account and theres a glitch on their end in their system or you didnt select yes to receive email alerts for when theirs an update on your case, who knows, I can be wrong. I do think its strange though.

Finally got the EAD approved on Tuesday the 6th :thumbs: It took longer than I anticipated, but still happy.

Anyone have general idea on how soon I get the card once the approval email is received?

Thanks

Congrads seabass :dance:

Removal of Conditions

05/20/2011.....................Sent off package today, so now playing the waiting game.(Day 1)

05/23/2011.....................Package was received(Day 3)

05/28/2011.....................Received NOA/one year extention letter dated 5/23/2011(Day 8)

06/04/2011.....................I got my biometrics letter in the mail, my appointment is for 06/13/2011@11:00am (Day 14)

06/13/2011.....................Biometrics appointment today @Cleveland, Ohio @11:00am (Day 23)

09/20/2011.....................Approved for 10yr green card, wooohooooo next step citizenship

09/24/2011.....................Received 10yr green card in the mail.

My window for Citizenship 05/20/2012

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We got it!!! Valerie received her notice for the initial interview for her AOS. Our interview is February 24th!!! We were shocked to see it in our mailbox last night, because we haven't received any type of updates or touches on USCIS' website. But, we're not complaining!! Just another reason to celebrate the new year!! Yeah! Good luck to all those still waiting to hear anything. EAD is next!!! Hopefully it's right behind.

Congrads Hawkeye52 for receiving your interview notice :dance:

I just received the best gift of the New Year!!

My interview is scheduled in Chicago on March 3rd!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congrads Rosie on getting your interview notice :dance:

Removal of Conditions

05/20/2011.....................Sent off package today, so now playing the waiting game.(Day 1)

05/28/2011.....................Received NOA/one year extention letter dated 5/23/2011(Day 8)

06/04/2011.....................I got my biometrics letter in the mail, my appointment is for 06/13/2011@11:00am (Day 14)

06/13/2011.....................Biometrics appointment today @Cleveland, Ohio @11:00am (Day 23)

09/20/2011.....................Approved for 10yr green card, wooohooooo next step citizenship

Another e-mail from our BFF CRIS today says my EAD card has been mailed. I like this communication...just hope it continues with a nice interview date soon. :thumbs:

Any interview dates for the other Boston folks?

Applying for Citizenship

17th January 2012 Sent in N-400 application

24th January 2012 Received conformation e-mail from USCIS

25th January 2012 Cheque cashed

13th February 2012 Biometrics appointment

5th March 2012 Received e-mail I am in line for interview scheduling

8th March 2012 Received letter for interview

12th April 2012 Interview date-approved

10th May 2012 Oath ceremony

Another e-mail from our BFF CRIS today says my EAD card has been mailed. I like this communication...just hope it continues with a nice interview date soon. :thumbs:

Any interview dates for the other Boston folks?

That is some awesome stuff there Fuzzymiss and I do have the same timeline as you do inregards to the EAD. I agree this kind of communication is great and your interview letter is definately coming.

Removal of Conditions

Drum Roll ... drum roll

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSCxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On January 8, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service.

Brilliant news. My prospective employer was calling earlier, I can call them tomorrow morning and go out and celebrate tonight!!!

I'm praying the rest of us RFEs get through now fast and safe.

All the best to you all.

R

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
Drum Roll ... drum roll

On January 8, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service.

Brilliant news. My prospective employer was calling earlier, I can call them tomorrow morning and go out and celebrate tonight!!!

All the best to you all.

R

Woo Hoo!!! I'm so happy finally things started moving for you too!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

05/12/04 => Arrived in the US under L1 status / work visa

03/05/05 => Met the love of my life

07/02/07 => Married my wonderful USC husband

______AOS JOURNEY________________________________

10/03/08 => Package sent to USCIS

03/03/09 => Interview in Chicago, IL =>> APPROVED!

______REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY______________

12/03/10 => Package sent to California service center

03/02/11 => 10 YR GREEN CARD RECEIVED!!

______CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY_________________________

01/20/12 => Filed N-400 for Citizenship

06/21/12 => Citizenship interview: Approved!

07/25/12 => Oath Ceremony.. DONE WITH USCIS!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Drum Roll ... drum roll

All the best to you all.

R

Yay! Drinks are on you since you'll be working very soon and earning tons of cash! Seriously though, I'm so happy for you - I know how frustrated you've been and this is just wonderful news! Celebrate!

N-400 Journey

June 9th 2012 - Application sent

June 14th 2012 - NOA sent

June 28th - Biometrics letter sent -- July 26th Appointment date

July 12th 2012 - Early Biometrics/Walk-in

August ( ) - Interview letter received -- September 14th Interview date

September 14th 2012 - Interview! Oath date in hand, September 20th @ noon!

Filed: Timeline
Drum Roll ... drum roll

All the best to you all.

R

Congrats... I can imagine the excitement, relief etc... definately worth the wait :innocent: Its gonna be a good weekend for you.

Congrats again

AOS TIMELINE

Oct 27, 2008- Sent AOS/EAD/AP to the Chicago Lock Box

Oct 28, 2008- Delivered

Nov 7, 2008- NOA AOS/EAD/AP received

Nov 10, 2008- Biometrics letter received scheduled for Nov 28, 2008

Nov 13, 2008- Biometrics Walk in - all Hackensack NJ all done and dusted !

Nov 23, 2008 - RFE for marriage certificate-- are you kidding me?? This was included in my package. How annoying!!

NOv 24, 2008- Response for RFE mailed via express mail

Nov 25, 2008- Case processing resumed

Dec 31, 2008- Received email from CRIS EAD card production ordered. Thank you Lord!!!! YAY YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH WOOO HOOO

Jan 3, 2009- AP approval email received

Jan 7, 2009 - 2nd email from CRIS EAD production ordered... Send the damn card already... Jeez the wait is killing me

Jan 9, 2009- EAD Approval email

Jan12, 2009- AP comes in the mail

Jan 13,2009- EAD comes in the mail, FINALLY!!

April 20, 2009- AOS Interview- Approved

Being Irish I didn't need an excuse for a beer or two - just found out the wife got a 3.7 GPA in her law exams so retains her scholarship.

The liver is in for a hammering tomorrow night I tell ya.

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Congrats Eli,

Sigh, what a relief man..its definitely worth the wait..GO CELEBRATE!! WOHOO!! I'm so happy for you..Relax and get ready for more news down the road. :dance::thumbs:

Being Irish I didn't need an excuse for a beer or two - just found out the wife got a 3.7 GPA in her law exams so retains her scholarship.

The liver is in for a hammering tomorrow night I tell ya.

10/01/08 Sent package to Chicago Lockbox

10/03/08 Package received at Chicago (Day 1)

10/10/08 Checks cashed per my bank (Day 7)

10/15/08 NOA's for I-130, I-485, I-765 (Day 12)

10/20/08 Biometrics appointment notice for Nov 4 (Day 17)

10/22/08 Notice for RFE showed on online (Day 19)

10/27/08 Notice for RFE hard copy received in the mail (Day 24)

11/04/08 Biometrics done (Day 32)

11/10/08 Sent RFE letter with missing initial evidence (I-693) back to USCIS ( Day 38)

11/12/08 Initial evidence (I-693) received by NBC (Day 40)

11/17/08 Response for evidence received, case processing resumed (Day 45)

12/10/08 EAD card production ordered (Day 68)

12/16/08 EAD card production ordered again--Send the damn card already!! (Day 74)

12/19/08 EAD Approval Notice Sent (Day 77)

12/20/08 EAD and interview letter received in the mail (Day 78)

2/24/09 Interview @ 8am ( Day 144) - AOS APPROVED..PASSPORT STAMPED!!

3/2/2009 Received Welcome and I-130 Approval Notices. WE WELCOME YOU TO PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN THE USA!!

3/7/2009 Received permanent resident card in the mail.

11/24/2010 Remove Conditions (Day 635)

Congratz Eli :star:

N-400

March 21, 2014 - Application sent thru Expressmail

March 25, 2014 - Received/Priority Date

March 26, 2014 - Check cashed

March 27, 2014 - Notice Date

April 2, 2014 - Notice for Biometrics Appointment thru email

Aprill 22, 2014 - Biometrics

April 24, 2014 - In line for interview

August 25, 2014-Scheduled for Interview

September 30, 2014 - Interview and Oath-Taking :joy:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

[i]Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On January 8, 2009, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

HOPEFULLY Soon!

Drum Roll ... drum roll

All the best to you all.

R

Congrads Eli on getting approved for your AP and EAD, I am very happy to hear this news. I can imagine you were happy to see it in your email. Sorry you had to go through such a rough strech with your process and at least you now know that things are picking up and hope you get that interview letter soon. Go celebrate my friend and have a good weekend.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

Hey all!!!

I'm safely returned to US using the fresh AP through San Francisco. First the officer reviewed paper and sent me to another room (I was all freaking out) but it was to just verify details. I stayed there for about 10 minutes and everything went smoothly. While I was out of town, I received EAD card in hand and it was post marked on Dec. 22, so I figured I got it last year.

I'm starting to collect evidences for my interview on the 30th. :) Good luck to everyone!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.