JanaknJanet

OHHH MY GOSSSHHHHH

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Ok .. as far as a explanation for my silly picture taking...

and Im sure many here can understand..

WELL... Janak is still In INDIA.... so of course I have to take pictures for him of every little part of the car.. hahaha.

My parents live in Calif I'm in Oregon.. so also for them I took many pictures..

but mostly it is for my baby.. Janak... its hell that he cannot be with me when I made my decision.. however.. he can share in my excitement.. is also why I posted here .. cause I am indeed excited...

The last time I bought a car was back in 02 when I bought a used car cash.. my last car.. 1994 Chrysler LHS... did not go tru a dealer. for me it was simply a vehicle that was needed for work.. nothing more.. no excitement nothing just a car..

This time.. it just feels different.. maybe it is a "Oh IM 47-- and not that Old" feeling that I have.... and decided to get MYSELF a fun car.. .. maybe it was.. the oh this car is for me.. not the kids. not the work not for anyone other than myself... ..

and Might I add.. I look damn good in it!

Best feeling was yesterday standing in my driveway.. the neighbor man came over to look at it.. this man is one of those men that like his boy toys.. and you know the more power the better.. and always has a new car each year with the newest bestest blatyblah... well he came over and was just like a little boy given a new puppy... I swear if he could he would have been drooling.. He sat in the drivers seat.. climbed into the back.. re-arranged the seats many difffernt ways.. checked out how you can take out the skylight... he stood in the back acting like a girraffe.. ohhh then.. he said.. "I'm sooo jealous" ... he wants one bad.. but his wife said he has too many vehicles as is.. .. so for me.. nice feeling.. .. omg... got the neighbor jealous... and its only simple wee me... Im not too complicated nor fancy.. just me...

SRVT.... love the van pic... but.. dang.. if i drove it even down the street two blocks. it looks like it would cost me a months salary in gas.. hahahah

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats! It's a cool looking vehicle...like the color. I wish it would have a better MPG, but it's not bad considering how much it can carry.

Current Miles Per Gallon:

City 60% & Highway 40%: 22.19 mpg on mixed driving 205.5 miles/9.26 gals.

Highway 100%: 109.6 miles/4.11 gals. - 26.6 mpg

http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.f0d9d32/57

I like the Element. Now is a great time to buy a car. Lots of deals out there.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

OHHH Marilyn... I know you were not harrassing me unnecessarily......

.........maybe it is justifiable for my delaying our game on facebook aughh.. i think I'll finally get back to the game... both.. Wordscaper and scrabble okkk) ;):bonk:

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

Timeline
I like the Element. Now is a great time to buy a car. Lots of deals out there.

That is for sure. I was shocked on how much I got off on a brand new pick up. I was looking at used too and for about 3 thousand more I could buy new.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
OHHH Marilyn... I know you were not harrassing me unnecessarily......

.........maybe it is justifiable for my delaying our game on facebook aughh.. i think I'll finally get back to the game... both.. Wordscaper and scrabble okkk) ;):bonk:

yeah shame on you... tsk tsk...

mvSuprise-hug.gif