JelloShotGirl

online social network sites

42 posts in this topic

Do u let your spouse/or does ur spouse belong to any of those sites like friendster, facebook, myspace, fanbox and the like? Whats your opinion and how do you feel about it? Do u feel threatened by it??????????????????? Whats your feelings? If it bothers you should u tell your spouse? Do you feel it is a good way to communicate and share pics with people "back home?" or when do you think it becomes a threat if at all????Tell me ur thoughts............... :hehe:

mailed out aos and ead 7/13/2007

aol and ead packet received per usps 7/16/2007

checks cashed 07/26/07

noa 1 FOR EAD RECEIVED 07/27/07

noa 1 for aos received 07/28/07

biometrics 08/15/07

ead card ordered 09/20/07!!!!

ead card received 10/01/07! finally!

aos case transferred to California Service Center 10/03/07!

received "Welcome to the United States of America I-797 11/05/07!(dated 10/30/07)!

Permanent Resident card received 11/05/07 (dated 10/31/07)! THank u LorD!

Will file for 10 year GC End of July/Early August 2009!

Removal of Conditions:

Mailed I-751 overnight mail to Vermont Service Center 09/10/09

VSC received the I-751 Packet 09/11/09 About 12 pm Local time

Check was cashed as of Sept 16th 2009

NOA Received 09/19/09 dated 09/14/09

I-797 Appointment Notice received 10/01/09 dated 09/25/09 (Biometrics)

Got they 10 year GC approval letter in the mail dated 01/08/10! yehey!

10 GREENCARD RECEIVED 01/20/10

Citizenship.......maybe............or maybe stay a permanent resident .......................

6771903_bodyshot_300x400.gif

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I would say it becomes a threat right about the time when you become a hypercontrolling psycho who wants to monitor his internet use.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Do I LET him? crikey! :wacko:

Yes, he's on Facebook and MySpace with friends from here AND back home. Am I threatened by it? No, why should I be? I am on both as well.

When you start talking about "letting" a spouse do something or other is when I think there is a problem.

I would say it becomes a threat right about the time when you become a hypercontrolling psycho who wants to monitor his internet use.

:thumbs:

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I don't let/allow my husband to do things and neither does he. We are both adults and trust each other...we both have our own facebooks, bebo, myspace accounts etc. It's an excellent way to stay in touch with family/friends back home.

wtf-picard.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Do u let your spouse/or does ur spouse belong to any of those sites like friendster, facebook, myspace, fanbox and the like? Whats your opinion and how do you feel about it? Do u feel threatened by it??????????????????? Whats your feelings? If it bothers you should u tell your spouse? Do you feel it is a good way to communicate and share pics with people "back home?" or when do you think it becomes a threat if at all????Tell me ur thoughts............... :hehe:

Friendster is like the Myspace for the Philippines and it's a way that many keep in contact, share photos with family back home. Can you be more specific as to what it is that bothers you?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

we both have facebook and what not.. I use it so my friends in Mexico know what's up with me.. plus I've found tons of friends that I haven't seen in over 10 years from junior high and high school.. so it's pretty cool

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Yeah, I was also a little thrown off by the "Do u let your spouse" sentence. It's not about letting anyone do anything, we're not each other's parents. We can do whatever we want unless it's disrespectful to the other.

Diana

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Do u let your spouse/or does ur spouse belong to any of those sites like friendster, facebook, myspace, fanbox and the like? Whats your opinion and how do you feel about it? Do u feel threatened by it??????????????????? Whats your feelings? If it bothers you should u tell your spouse?

I'm too scared to join another online group. My fiancee already thinks I waste too much time writing to the losers on VJ. She get jealous like that.

As a compromise, she can have extra-marital affairs later but she must bring the women home with her. :jest:

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I use facebook, she uses myspace. It doesn't bother either of us - certainly not to the extent where we feel we need to "ask" permission.

I waste too much time writing to the losers on VJ

Yes - we are really blessed to be graced with the divine majesty of your holy presence :rolleyes:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Maybe her spouse keeps adding mysterious women to his friend's list with sexy pics, or he gets suggestive comments from strange women? Every couple has a comfort level when it comes to things like that and I imagine some wives would feel uncomfortable if those things are happening with their husband. It could be innocent online flirting, but maybe she doesn't like it....and she's entitled to feel how she feels about it.

Filed: Timeline
Maybe her spouse keeps adding mysterious women to his friend's list with sexy pics, or he gets suggestive comments from strange women? Every couple has a comfort level when it comes to things like that and I imagine some wives would feel uncomfortable if those things are happening with their husband. It could be innocent online flirting, but maybe she doesn't like it....and she's entitled to feel how she feels about it.

:thumbs: