Mommy2ZaidnSalma

Im sooo flattered

201 posts in this topic

hello MENA moms and wives B)

I am a mother, and barely a wife (MENA or otherwise).... :o

to the moms, dont EVER let someone who does not know

(hell, be selectful about the ones that do)

you get you down about a child YOU brought into this sinful world :thumbs: .

when I had my sons, I KNEW B-E-Y-O-N-D "A SHADOW OF A DOUBT" that my sons were handsome

and I would beat the hell outta "earf, wyn an fyr

{ahem...earth, wind and fire};

respectfully, if someone said otherwise :bonk::bonk::bonk: .

And now that one is grown and two more are approaching "growndom"

they are fyyyyn as hell :yes::yes::yes: .

The proofs in da puddin (got MILFs, cougars and hotties after them now) :devil:

To the wives, if you are a MILF, cougar or hottie...

rock on and do da damn thang :dance::dance::dance: .

As long as you are talked about, you are thought about :star:

UNO (F)

p.s. I did not leave out my thick ones, tell dem 4oez you were built for comfort not speed, you aint no damn gazelle :P

All I can say is that ALL THE BABYS are beautiful!!!!!! don't stop posting their pictures,I enjoy looking at them... just someone with a twisted mind can think that babys are ugly, I honestly feel bad for this person, I'm sure she doesn't have friends in REAL LIFE either.

Abby

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The first thing I saw was an ad on finding love in Thailand. Kind of ironic for a visa site to me. I turned and walked away.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

how did people find out about the site????

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

the site wasn't being hidden.. people have posted links to it all over VJ, plus there is a link to it on the home page of VJ..

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
the site wasn't being hidden.. people have posted links to it all over VJ, plus there is a link to it on the home page of VJ..

which is why its especially silly that some MENA members are over there posting *smack* under some VERY recognizable IDs....duh..... :wacko:

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Annie, where are the pics of the twins? I love seeing your siggy pics and everyone elses of their babies.

I removed them....I was upset last night about what I read. :(

I thought about it also but you know what girl, those babies that you have are gorgeous!!! If anybody says anything about babies not being cute, they are hateful and ugly inside. I don't care what they say. My parents always taught me be careful what you say about babies and small children being ugly because you never know when a small child of yours will have a problem, whether it is your child or grandchild, watch what you say.

Be proud Nawal of those two beautiful babies. Screw those big mouths!

All the Mena Babies are beautiful !! Mohamed doesnt want us putting Amirs pictures on here!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Annie, where are the pics of the twins? I love seeing your siggy pics and everyone elses of their babies.

I thought about it also but you know what girl, those babies that you have are gorgeous!!! If anybody says anything about babies not being cute, they are hateful and ugly inside. I don't care what they say. My parents always taught me be careful what you say about babies and small children being ugly because you never know when a small child of yours will have a problem, whether it is your child or grandchild, watch what you say.

Be proud Nawal of those two beautiful babies. Screw those big mouths!

All the Mena Babies are beautiful !! Mohamed doesnt want us putting Amirs pictures on here!

Don't let what they said stop you. Anybody that would say anything negative about a baby has got to be the coldest person on the face of this planet.

I don't go much into the baby threads, I admit. I don't have anything in common because mine are so much older. My husband and I wanted to have one together but it just isn't going to happen. In some ways I am a little jealous, but not in a negative way at all. I just wish I had one to show off too.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

OMG....Are you kidding...now i was just kinda cruising along reading and observing, but my neice and nephew are the most adorable things on the face of the earth....As is, each and every baby born...are all blessings from God. Who cares if someone thinks this baby is ugly...at least they have the opportunity to grow out of their so called ''ugliness'' while those ADULTS who make comments like that will NEVER grow out of theirs....You guys be proud of what you have--we only live once...(This is the exact reason I don't post much)....ahhh...so aggravating ....

mwah sis!

AOS---Mailed 6/6/2008

Check cashed---6/16/2008

Noa's received--6/18/2008 (date of 6/13/2008)

Biometrics appt--7/9/2008

RFE's received--7/12/2008

Resubmitted information--8/11/2008

EAD Card production ordered--10/2/2008

EAD approved--10/10/2008

Work card received in mail--10/11/2008

Applied for SSN--10/15/2008

.png

Filed: Timeline

Missed you :luv:

OMG....Are you kidding...now i was just kinda cruising along reading and observing, but my neice and nephew are the most adorable things on the face of the earth....As is, each and every baby born...are all blessings from God. Who cares if someone thinks this baby is ugly...at least they have the opportunity to grow out of their so called ''ugliness'' while those ADULTS who make comments like that will NEVER grow out of theirs....You guys be proud of what you have--we only live once...(This is the exact reason I don't post much)....ahhh...so aggravating ....

mwah sis!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

missed you too babes....

oh...UNO....i LOVED your post...you speak my kinda language...LOL...thanks for the smile:)

AOS---Mailed 6/6/2008

Check cashed---6/16/2008

Noa's received--6/18/2008 (date of 6/13/2008)

Biometrics appt--7/9/2008

RFE's received--7/12/2008

Resubmitted information--8/11/2008

EAD Card production ordered--10/2/2008

EAD approved--10/10/2008

Work card received in mail--10/11/2008

Applied for SSN--10/15/2008

.png

Indeed, expats has not been hidden and a bunch of VJers are there, myself included. You are free to join. And yes, there are people with false or alternate IDs stirring the pot - just like in VJ. I don't see what the big deal is.

Peace, L.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Indeed, expats has not been hidden and a bunch of VJers are there, myself included. You are free to join. And yes, there are people with false or alternate IDs stirring the pot - just like in VJ. I don't see what the big deal is.

Peace, L.

Why would we want to join a site like that that allows bashing, and nasty language that it does? I know I don't and won't, thats for sure!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Peace, L.

Why would we want to join a site like that that allows bashing, and nasty language that it does? I know I don't and won't, thats for sure!

Oh, but you like having an 8 page thread that does exactly the same? If it's not that important, then why?

Peace, L.

Oh, but you like having an 8 page thread that does exactly the same? If it's not that important, then why?

I don't thinks its important...:) I think the point is...if you have things to say about someone...say it here. Why on another site? In my opinion...everyone BS's about someone at one point or another...just have the BAWLLZZ to say it here (F) I don't mind and I'm sure others wouldn't either (0kay not all) but at least if it were me, I could defend myself. :innocent:

i don't think it's a "bawllzz" issue of not being able to say it here, but rather a TOS issue. it's not that people don't want to say things here, they just don't want to get suspended.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.