Im sooo flattered

201 posts in this topic

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

well, all I am gonna say is that I AM fat, older than my husband, and while maybe not 'ugly' there are certainly prettier chicks out there. but guess what? I've been married with my husband here with me for longer than almost anyone else around here, we have a beautiful baby, and he loves me. more now than ever before. so I say to the haters: neener neener neener! Say whatever you want! Doesnt hurt me! :P

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
SCREW :angry: those people, put my babies back now!!!!!! (That was an order!! )

Annie, where are the pics of the twins? I love seeing your siggy pics and everyone elses of their babies.

I removed them....I was upset last night about what I read. :(

Honey, don't bow down to their level. I love seeing everyones babies on their siggy. And there is not one ugly baby in this forum, so don't let anyone tell you otherwise, Kat, your baby is adorable. Don't think he looks like a gerbil. My god, thats a terrible thing to think. I get my daily fix by looking at these beautiful babys. I for one can't have any more kids and it makes me feel better looking at these babys.

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
well, all I am gonna say is that I AM fat, older than my husband, and while maybe not 'ugly' there are certainly prettier chicks out there. but guess what? I've been married with my husband here with me for longer than almost anyone else around here, we have a beautiful baby, and he loves me. more now than ever before. so I say to the haters: neener neener neener! Say whatever you want! Doesnt hurt me! :P

I agree, I am older than my man too. And as far as being fat, my husband loves me the way I am!!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I would be proud to be the mommy of any of these babies here. They are ALL beautiful. I only wish that my hubby and I could have been so fortunate. But alas.....INCHA ALLAH! (hehe)

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

This forum is known for being alternately incredibly helpful and incredibly hurtful...

I choose to ignore most of the backbiting #######, though its hard not to get drawn in by the drama.

Carolyn and Simo

Fell in love in Morocco: March 2004

Welcome to the USA: May 19, 2005 :)

Our Wedding Day: July 9, 2005

AOS interview: March, 2006--Success!

Applied for Removal of Conditions on Residence: March, 2008--Approved August 11, 2008

Baby Ilyas born: August 16, 2008!

rPXNm5.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I think all you babies are beautiful ..... What kind of lowlife makes fun of babies ?

As for the other site I never knew it existed, but it looks like it could be interesting, but why people were being so two faced is beyond me. If you don' like VJ then don't come Stay in your new virtual world and leave the others out of it

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

I am with Charles??? What did I miss?????

Now I can't stop thinking about the Big Labowski...."Donny, you are out of your element!!!" LOL!!!!

:P

i like seeing big lebowski references anywhere i can find them.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Because I am not perfect and I totally took things personal and felt pain through other members here I have actually been a bad example of a muslim during Ramdan in this forum today. Seriously, this is Ramadan and I shouldn't have let my thoughts or some of the words I typed come out or consume my thoughts. So, I want to apologize to any the posters here if I said something offensive to anybody.

Ramadan Kareem!

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Because I am not perfect and I totally took things personal and felt pain through other members here I have actually been a bad example of a muslim during Ramdan in this forum today. Seriously, this is Ramadan and I shouldn't have let my thoughts or some of the words I typed come out or consume my thoughts. So, I want to apologize to any the posters here if I said something offensive to anybody.

Ramadan Kareem!

Tasha, I love the picture of the kitty on top of Malek. Too, too cute. :thumbs:

Filed: Other Timeline

hello MENA moms and wives B)

I am a mother, and barely a wife (MENA or otherwise).... :o

to the moms, dont EVER let someone who does not know

(hell, be selectful about the ones that do)

you get you down about a child YOU brought into this sinful world :thumbs: .

when I had my sons, I KNEW B-E-Y-O-N-D "A SHADOW OF A DOUBT" that my sons were handsome

and I would beat the hell outta "earf, wyn an fyr

{ahem...earth, wind and fire};

respectfully, if someone said otherwise :bonk::bonk::bonk: .

And now that one is grown and two more are approaching "growndom"

they are fyyyyn as hell :yes::yes::yes: .

The proofs in da puddin (got MILFs, cougars and hotties after them now) :devil:

To the wives, if you are a MILF, cougar or hottie...

rock on and do da damn thang :dance::dance::dance: .

As long as you are talked about, you are thought about :star:

UNO (F)

p.s. I did not leave out my thick ones, tell dem 4oez you were built for comfort not speed, you aint no damn gazelle :P

Edited by UNO...

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.