w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

John Lennon wanted to fuvk his mother

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
John Lennon fantasised about having sex with his mother Julia...

Here is a guy that had multitudes of foxie little hippie chick groupies drooling over him and he has a woodie for his mommy? Man, that's rough stuff!

And then there is Yoko. I'll keep silent on that one. I'm speechless.

The guy definitely had "issues". ;)

peejay, I think what he said was taken completely out of context. He was recollecting about when he was 14 and how his affectionate mother would cradle him to her bosom like a baby (don't quote me on that). He was being frank and honest about his sexuality - what was going on his mind at the time - not that he would actually act upon it.

That's a bit too much frankness and honesty IMO. Most guys don't look at mommy that way...at least not in my circles.

Freudian psychology?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
John Lennon fantasised about having sex with his mother Julia...

Here is a guy that had multitudes of foxie little hippie chick groupies drooling over him and he has a woodie for his mommy? Man, that's rough stuff!

And then there is Yoko. I'll keep silent on that one. I'm speechless.

The guy definitely had "issues". ;)

peejay, I think what he said was taken completely out of context. He was recollecting about when he was 14 and how his affectionate mother would cradle him to her bosom like a baby (don't quote me on that). He was being frank and honest about his sexuality - what was going on his mind at the time - not that he would actually act upon it.

That's a bit too much frankness and honesty IMO. Most guys don't look at mommy that way...at least not in my circles.

But really...if it was some bucktoothed hillbilly from the Appalachians with tobacco juice running down his chin and wearing bib overalls that talked trash like that on a U-Tube video you would most likely find high humor in that, take the ball, and run with it.

Artsy people are known for being a bit eccentric, but there are limits. Why would anyone say something so weird? Especially on tape? That's over the top.

It's not something most people would admit on tape but as the OP states, it was never meant to released to the public. If he had said that to his therapist, you'd never know. Again, I don't think Lennon was being incestuous...perhaps eccentric and honest as he recollected on what ran through his mind as a 14 yr. old. On a totally different note, I remember what hormones did to me at age 14. If the wind blew... I often had to cover myself with my books when getting up from class and hoping and praying that my math teacher, who was a nun no less, wouldn't call me to work on a problem on the chalkboard. Age 14 was hell.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
freud.jpg

O rly?

:lol:

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I always knew he was one sick individual and Yoko is not far behind after I read how she fought to eat her son's placenta after giving birth. A match made in heaven.

And no... I don't want to Imagine him do his mom... that's just wrong.

Diana

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

Filed: Timeline
I always knew he was one sick individual and Yoko is not far behind after I read how she fought to eat her son's placenta after giving birth. A match made in heaven.

Diana

:dead: Yoko is the poster-child for the term EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW

Most people are afraid of their own thoughts, John Lennon wasn't which probably made him a much more sane individual than anyone who buries their thoughts because they fear them. I expect most people have had thoughts that they are afraid of and try to bury.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I believe that this 'audio diary' should have remained in the private domain though. Clearly there are too many people who believe that a fantasy thought is the same as doing something. Very immature.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline
Most people are afraid of their own thoughts, John Lennon wasn't which probably made him a much more sane individual than anyone who buries their thoughts because they fear them. I expect most people have had thoughts that they are afraid of and try to bury.

Yeah, never mind what I said about him touching his mom's ####### and wanting to give it to her hard. That's not sick at all and it's not valid since he opened up about what he was thinking at the time.

Diana

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

As I said, Lennon wasn't afraid of his own fantasy thoughts. They are what they are, and people think all kinds of crazy #### but mostly that's all they are thoughts that are and should never be acted upon. In some ways, fantasizing about doing something like that actually creates the bounderies that people will never cross.

Timeline
As I said, Lennon wasn't afraid of his own fantasy thoughts. They are what they are, and people think all kinds of crazy #### but mostly that's all they are thoughts that are and should never be acted upon. In some ways, fantasizing about doing something like that actually creates the bounderies that people will never cross.

Heard that MF word a lot, but never used it, mom dying at an early age was special to me, but not in that kind of way. John is dead, leave him alone.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Heard that MF word a lot, but never used it, mom dying at an early age was special to me, but not in that kind of way. John is dead, leave him alone.

Yep.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I may not be an expert in boys, but from what I have heard a 14 year old would do to to just about anyone that would let him, gross as that may sound. There was a neighbor boy that had the hots for me. He was 14. All of the little girls would call him and go crazy about him, but he was after an older woman. I found it rather ewwwy.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline

Diana

:dead: Yoko is the poster-child for the term EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW

I can only think of one practice more pointless and disgusting than that: Lotus Birth. Don't google that.