w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

McCain reads the writing on the wall, does the prudent thing - he is now preparing for Presidential Transition

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

A prominent Washington lobbyist who has worked for every Republican President since Richard Nixon has been tapped by the McCain campaign to conduct a study in preparation for the presidential transition.

William E. Timmons Sr. is a Washington institution, having worked in the Nixon and Ford administrations as an aide for congressional relations and having assisted the transition teams of both Ronald Reagan in 1980 and George W. Bush in 2000.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,...1840722,00.html

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

A prominent Washington lobbyist who has worked for every Republican President since Richard Nixon has been tapped by the McCain campaign to conduct a study in preparation for the presidential transition.

William E. Timmons Sr. is a Washington institution, having worked in the Nixon and Ford administrations as an aide for congressional relations and having assisted the transition teams of both Ronald Reagan in 1980 and George W. Bush in 2000.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,...1840722,00.html

He has to win first, but preparing ahead of time is not unusual, 2 months is pretty short time for a transition.

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

God told Palin to tell him he's in.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

God told Palin to tell him he's in.

Obama thinks he is God.

Some of his supporters maybe, but not really Obama himself.

You're right. I honestly don't think he is a bad man at all. I am just giving the pot a stir before I go to bed.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

It probably means the finishing touches have been put on the "apparatus" in Ohio and Florida.

Stealing elections does tend to increase confidence. After all, Mugabe never doubted he'd win either.

It probably means the finishing touches have been put on the "apparatus" in Ohio and Florida.

Stealing elections does tend to increase confidence. After all, Mugabe never doubted he'd win either.

Well...I haven't had my visit from the machete-toting members of the McCain election committee (yet).

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Well...I haven't had my visit from the machete-toting members of the McCain election committee (yet).

Just wait.