lLeigh

Sept 2008 K1 VSC filers

922 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey Kirsten ,KAT&Allie,amberL and amberdima Hang in there guys . and i hope that you all will hear good news soon .

fingers crossed for all of you and for all of Sept filers .

my best wishes for you guys (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Ok, guys, again, you are going to love or hate this one...Got the letter from the congressman's office signed by him yesterday:

"Dear....

I am delighted to hear that your petition had been approved. I am very glad THAT I could help you with this matter. If you need anything else dont' hesitate to contact me along the process."

Well! What do I say?

Right! Contact your congressman!!! It can't hurt!

Thanks HG, i'm being more patient this week than I was last week......I drove myself nuts......they seem pretty quiet though at the moment, I know its early days in the week but they approved 40 last week and the week before....can they keep it up? I hope so!

Ok, guys, again, you are going to love or hate this one...Got the letter from the congressman's office signed by him yesterday:

"Dear....

I am delighted to hear that your petition had been approved. I am very glad THAT I could help you with this matter. If you need anything else dont' hesitate to contact me along the process."

Well! What do I say?

I think i'll wait until i'm 6 months past filing before I go down that route.....I sincerely hope we won't have to.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Thanks HG, i'm being more patient this week than I was last week......I drove myself nuts......they seem pretty quiet though at the moment, I know its early days in the week but they approved 40 last week and the week before....can they keep it up? I hope so!

"Dear....

Well! What do I say?

I think i'll wait until i'm 6 months past filing before I go down that route.....I sincerely hope we won't have to.

I know what you mean, but we couldn't wait. As soon as we hit 4 months, off went that letter:) So, I just stayed on the top of following thru, and it happened! Whether it was him or luck, we don't know, but frankly, it does not really matter. What matters, is that we have our NOA2!!!! :dance:

And that was the happiest day so far in a while:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

i keep on checking in on the october forums to see whats going on since i am close to being an oct filler... and WOW what an impatient bunch of ppl, ud think they were the only ones waiting. ><

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
i keep on checking in on the october forums to see whats going on since i am close to being an oct filler... and WOW what an impatient bunch of ppl, ud think they were the only ones waiting. ><

Yeah cheers. You don't think we read other threads so see how they are doing?

hahaha!! I love this place :jest:

I have my ups and downs.....up until new year I wasn't stressed at all, i knew I wouldn't hear anything before mid January......then the waiting suddenly became unbearable...last week I was a total nutter, checking every 5 minutes...I was totally impatient and like a bear with a sore bum. I'm a bit better this week....I just hope i'm not like a few July and Aug filers that seem to have been over looked by USCIS. Now, who knows how i'll be next week :girlwerewolf2xn: (i've been waiting for an excuse to use that one!)

Hey Kirsten ,KAT&Allie,amberL and amberdima Hang in there guys . and i hope that you all will hear good news soon .

fingers crossed for all of you and for all of Sept filers .

my best wishes for you guys (F)

Timeline

I have my ups and downs.....up until new year I wasn't stressed at all, i knew I wouldn't hear anything before mid January......then the waiting suddenly became unbearable...last week I was a total nutter, checking every 5 minutes...I was totally impatient and like a bear with a sore bum. I'm a bit better this week....I just hope i'm not like a few July and Aug filers that seem to have been over looked by USCIS. Now, who knows how i'll be next week :girlwerewolf2xn: (i've been waiting for an excuse to use that one!)

I think that we all are wishing that we are not forgotten by USCIS. And that smilley is hilarious. Laura and Tom missed my point entirely. I think I have been having an ok week, im not stressing out too much... but maybe Im a bit crankier than I thought, anyways my point was that we are seeing people get approved after us and these people who filled after us are all stressing out because they have been waiting X days which is less then many other people have been waiting, and this all seems very selfish to me, I saw a post a long time ago where someone suggested that instead of praying for a quick approval you should pray for the patience to get thru everything. I thought that was complete bs when I first read it but I gave it a try and it is a lot easier on your emotions to try and support everyone else then worry about when you will be approved. Gogogogogogo Sept fillers!

and ty to Hotguy and Wisdom for still posting and being supportive of us after getting their NOA2s

Its true, being glad someone else has been approved is good not just for them, but you then know that Vermont are actually doing some work and that there is one less case infront of yours (obviously this bit doesn't count when they approve people way after you haha!)

Our day will come.....just wish I could see into the future to know when......its the not knowing that makes it soooooo much worse!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I think that we all are wishing that we are not forgotten by USCIS. And that smilley is hilarious. Laura and Tom missed my point entirely. I think I have been having an ok week, im not stressing out too much... but maybe Im a bit crankier than I thought, anyways my point was that we are seeing people get approved after us and these people who filled after us are all stressing out because they have been waiting X days which is less then many other people have been waiting, and this all seems very selfish to me, I saw a post a long time ago where someone suggested that instead of praying for a quick approval you should pray for the patience to get thru everything. I thought that was complete bs when I first read it but I gave it a try and it is a lot easier on your emotions to try and support everyone else then worry about when you will be approved. Gogogogogogo Sept fillers!

and ty to Hotguy and Wisdom for still posting and being supportive of us after getting their NOA2s

It's not our fault when we get a little excited when USCIS decide to approve 5 October filers in a couple of days. Who knows why USCIS decide to approve some before others but that's the way it happens. We are all in this together and we should support each other whatever month we filed.

Thanks HG! It's nice of you to still pop around trying to cheer us up. Very kind of you. Has you case been delivered to Cairo yet?

And BTW, I completely agree with you AmberL. Although I do feel a bit guilty to see September people getting approval when there are still so many August people waiting... it must be a nightmare situation for them. Let's hope VSC does something about them soon too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AOS timeline

I-485,I-765 & I-131 sent: 07-27-2009

Arrived at Chicago lockbox: 07-29-2009

NOA (for all 3): 08-03-2009

Transfer to CSC: 08-26-2009

Touched I-485: 09-01, 02, 03 & 04-2009

Biometrics appointment: 09-02-2009

AP received: 09-18-2009

EAD card received: 09-21-2009

AOS approved: 10-15-2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fed8ac68ff.png

Timeline
:luv: I wish magic 8 balls actually worked.

And I would like to see how many August fillers there actually are because if you try to look at some of the timelines you get re-directed to the forum page, and some people i have noticed have entered in the NVC dates and not the NOA2 dates, and they are still on IGORs as unapproved.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Thanks HG! It's nice of you to still pop around trying to cheer us up. Very kind of you. Has you case been delivered to Cairo yet?

And BTW, I completely agree with you AmberL. Although I do feel a bit guilty to see September people getting approval when there are still so many August people waiting... it must be a nightmare situation for them. Let's hope VSC does something about them soon too.

You are more than welcome thats what friends are for .

yeah my case is at USA embassy in Cairo now and they sent me packet 3 on Feb 3 .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.