Sept 2008 K1 VSC filers

922 posts in this topic

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute! What about me?)

Me too!!! Me too!!! :innocent:

HG, is there something you know and are not telling us? ;) Shame on you for not sharing :lol:

The good thing is that Sept VSC group seems to be getting smaller and smaller (thank G-d). Soon it will be our turn... who knows maybe even today!?

I just hope that they'll notify us by email first as it seems to take 5 days for thier letters to reach Florida.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AOS timeline

I-485,I-765 & I-131 sent: 07-27-2009

Arrived at Chicago lockbox: 07-29-2009

NOA (for all 3): 08-03-2009

Transfer to CSC: 08-26-2009

Touched I-485: 09-01, 02, 03 & 04-2009

Biometrics appointment: 09-02-2009

AP received: 09-18-2009

EAD card received: 09-21-2009

AOS approved: 10-15-2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fed8ac68ff.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
The good thing is that Sept VSC group seems to be getting smaller and smaller (thank G-d). Soon it will be our turn... who knows maybe even today!?

I think we were the smallest group from the beginning. :devil: come on VSC - Just get these poor people from August approved - there is like 3 left there..and then US! :innocent:

I think we were the smallest group from the beginning. :devil: come on VSC - Just get these poor people from August approved - there is like 3 left there..and then US! :innocent:

:rofl:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AOS timeline

I-485,I-765 & I-131 sent: 07-27-2009

Arrived at Chicago lockbox: 07-29-2009

NOA (for all 3): 08-03-2009

Transfer to CSC: 08-26-2009

Touched I-485: 09-01, 02, 03 & 04-2009

Biometrics appointment: 09-02-2009

AP received: 09-18-2009

EAD card received: 09-21-2009

AOS approved: 10-15-2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fed8ac68ff.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

:rofl:

Yay, there are only 72 of us sept fillers left on VJ who havent recived our NOA2's.... which is 3 less then the number of August VSC fillers who havent recieved a NOA2 yet. This is by far the worst time of my whole application process so far, thankfully ive only seen a couple of ppl approved who have filled after me, if I was stuck with everyone around my date approved and not me i'd likely go insane. So I really hope that doesnt happen to any of us! Hurry up VSC!!!

It really is the worst time!! I am compulsively checking UCSIS and my email at work all the time and at home, just hoping for a 'touch' or email!! Its terrible, i'm like VisaZilla :devil:

Timeline
It really is the worst time!! I am compulsively checking UCSIS and my email at work all the time and at home, just hoping for a 'touch' or email!! Its terrible, i'm like VisaZilla :devil:

i am the same way, i get home from work or school, check my USCIS status, then look at IGOR's list then look at the processing dates, check the forums, have a shower, check everything again, make dinner, play WoW with my SO, check again, get ready for bed, check again, wake up and start everything all over again. I must say i dont know what I would do with my spare time once Im approved...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Me too!!! Me too!!! :innocent:

HG, is there something you know and are not telling us? ;) Shame on you for not sharing :lol:

I just hope that they'll notify us by email first as it seems to take 5 days for thier letters to reach Florida.

:lol: :lol: and you to will be the next one LOL

and you to LOL

i crossed my fingers that all of you will get approved this week hopefully

:dance: :dance: go VSC go go its your birthday LOL :dance: :dance:

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

:)) you know, I meant there are like 3 of these August filers who have not been approved the ones that are posting in Aug thread.

So, where are the Fri approvals? One, so far?

Also, guys, if we have not been touched, it does not mean anything right? We can just get "approval" w/out touches?

Amber L, at least you are living w/your SO:) I think I am so desperate and going completely crazy, that my boss decided to buy me a ticket:) I am going to Russia:) Yeaayyy!

Timeline
:)) you know, I meant there are like 3 of these August filers who have not been approved the ones that are posting in Aug thread.

Also, guys, if we have not been touched, it does not mean anything right? We can just get "approval" w/out touches?

Amber L, at least you are living w/your SO:) I think I am so desperate and going completely crazy, that my boss decided to buy me a ticket:) I am going to Russia:) Yeaayyy!

Oh we arent living together, we just play an online game together like every night lol. we spend about as much time together playing as we would if we lived together. so i guess its not that bad....

Timeline

Oh we arent living together, we just play an online game together like every night lol. we spend about as much time together playing as we would if we lived together. so i guess its not that bad....

right:))) LOL:))))))))))))))))) I imagine it would be very hard for us to do considering the time difference:) :devil:

Timeline

Hello september filers. Since I am on the August/September border of filing.. and many of my august brethren have received their NOA2... I am migrating to the september filers thread to squat here for a while. Maybe you guys will give me some good luck... seeing as their are so little of you.

So, formally... HELLO.

Nick

I-129F mailed to VSC - 08/27/08

I-129F recieved at VSC - 08/28/08

Check Cleared - 09/02/08 (Case number on back of check, never mailed me NOA1)

Touched - 09/03/08

Touched - 09/23/08

Touched - 09/24/08 (I think it relates to my change of address request)

Approval notice - 02/26/09 (updated timeline)

Approval Hardcopy - 03/05/09

Left NVC - 03/05/2009

Interview - 05/19/2009

Entered USA- 08/03/2009

P.O.E. - Atlanta, GA

http://www.myspace.com/freethinkers

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Tick tock tick tock tick tock........This waiting is what makes us stronger.

Mike_Jo-185.jpg032_32.jpgedit-3.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------

03/05/2010 ----- Greencard arrived in mail

03/15/2010 ----- Got a job as an RN! finally.:)

REMINDER: November 22, 2011 (Removing Conditons)

Hello september filers. Since I am on the August/September border of filing.. and many of my august brethren have received their NOA2... I am migrating to the september filers thread to squat here for a while. Maybe you guys will give me some good luck... seeing as their are so little of you.

So, formally... HELLO.

Nick

Hi Nick, and welcome to the September club!! You know, I think there are actually more September filers left than August?? I saw this morning that somebody else with my NOA1 date has been approved........call me sad, but I can't help wondering WHere my little I-129f is languishing...is it in a box by somebodys desk...is it filed away on a shelf....AM I ANY-BLOODY-WHERE NEAR BEING APPROVED!!!!!! :huh:

Edited by Kirsten UK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.