10 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

post-53964-1220155133_thumb.jpgpost-53964-1220155133_thumb.jpghi everybody

me and my wife applyed for immigration visa in egypt and we finished everything but our visa in hold for joint sponsor

they told me in the embassy that all pappers is ok and sooner i get somebody sponsor me they will give me the visa

me and my wife live in egypt and she didnt go back to usa

due to her disability my wife does not work ... we have been looking for sponsor for 1 year

we tryed everything > i tryed to use my assets her in egypt and i sent american embassy all documments witch proof that i have house . the confused part that they approvded it and they sent me letter by mail about the apointmet and the money i have to pay for visa then i went to the embassy with my wife and then they gave me a premation to pay the money and when i gt ready somebody called my name and told me they r sorry there was a mistak and gave me my documments back also told me that i have to find sponsor .

my question is : can we do anything as a replace bcoz no way to find somebody sponsor me

2- does k-3 visa need a sponsor and how long it take ? if so can i chamge the kind of my visa ?

thanx

Sam

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
post-53964-1220155133_thumb.jpgpost-53964-1220155133_thumb.jpghi everybody

me and my wife applyed for immigration visa in egypt and we finished everything but our visa in hold for joint sponsor

they told me in the embassy that all pappers is ok and sooner i get somebody sponsor me they will give me the visa

me and my wife live in egypt and she didnt go back to usa

due to her disability my wife does not work ... we have been looking for sponsor for 1 year

we tryed everything > i tryed to use my assets her in egypt and i sent american embassy all documments witch proof that i have house . the confused part that they approvded it and they sent me letter by mail about the apointmet and the money i have to pay for visa then i went to the embassy with my wife and then they gave me a premation to pay the money and when i gt ready somebody called my name and told me they r sorry there was a mistak and gave me my documments back also told me that i have to find sponsor .

my question is : can we do anything as a replace bcoz no way to find somebody sponsor me

2- does k-3 visa need a sponsor and how long it take ? if so can i chamge the kind of my visa ?

thanx

Sam

Maybe you need what the call it Co sponsor maybe it could be one of your wife family like her mom,dad.....

i really don't know so much about that.

i hope someone else will help you with that

Good luck

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

All visas need a someone to sponsor. It sounds like your wife needs to find someone to co-sponsor and if that isn't enough then also a joint sponsor.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

ask your wife relatives they might help you to be her joint sponsor... if u cant find anybody i think the best way for her is to go back to usa and find a job. but as u said shes on disabilty? goodluck

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Manila, Philippines

Marriage: July 16, 2005

I-130 sent: Oct 27, 2007

California Service Center Recieved Oct. 29, 2007

NOA1: Jan 17, 2008

I-130 Approved: April 22, 2008

Received DS-3032/ I-864 Bill: June 3, 2008

AOS bill paid: June 18th 2008

AOS sent : June 30th 2008 Received July 1

AOS cover sheet print out: June 18, 2008

DS230 generated June 22,2008

DS230 PAID June 24, 2004

DS230 received July 3, 2008

NVC Case Completed July 14, 2008

NVC send the Case Complete to USEM Manila: Aug. 5th 2008

USEM recieved complete case from NVC Aug 8th 2008

paid debros aug 22,2008

Medical Sept 9,10 He passed Thank you God. God is always good.

Interview Date: Sept 29, 2008 at USEM Manila 8:30AM APPROVED!!!

Visa In hand: Oct 2, 2008 yahoo

POE Nov 17, 2008.

Green Card and S.S received Nov 28th, 2008

7420.gif

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

just 2000 $ my wife need to met the required income

i found somebody as co-sponsor he make 9000 $ but they didnt accept it .

i used my assets to meet the required income and also they didnt accept it

i dont know why and so confused

the form 1-864 says that i can use my assets .

i really wish i can figur it out

thanx for everybody replyed me thanx all

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Find someone who is willing to co-sponsor... and you are set... it can be anyone that is willing to do this...

friend... relative.. but, this person MUST LIVE IN USA

GOOD LUCK

just 2000 $ my wife need to met the required income

i found somebody as co-sponsor he make 9000 $ but they didnt accept it .

i used my assets to meet the required income and also they didnt accept it

i dont know why and so confused

the form 1-864 says that i can use my assets .

i really wish i can figur it out

thanx for everybody replyed me thanx all

Akram & Donna

[/i]

Habeby............. Ana Bamoot Fek!!!

انا بموت فيك

[/u][/b]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

We used assets only and were approved no problem, but our assets were a mortgage free home and bank account in the USA. I would think the reason you could not use your assets is because they are in Egypt- they want money (income or assets) in the USA so they can go after it if needed. Speak to the embassy about transfering your assets- if you can sell your Egyptian home and buy a house in the USA and/ or open a joint account in the US witth the money, they should accept that.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
:guides:

A cosponsor with an income of 9K a year will not work: he or she needs to make over the poverty guidelines for your state.

A cosponsor does not need to be a relative; but has to be a UScitizen and reside in the US.

Again, :guides:

A US citizen or even a green card holde can be a cosponsor. I did it for someone whom I did not actually knew from my community in 2003. He was looking for a cosponsor for almost 2 years and after submitting the required documents his wife and son were in US in two months.

Just ask your wife to fined a friend, relative or anyone who can help.

05-26-2008 Marriage

06-23-2008 Leaving my baby

07-29-2008 I-130 to Chicago lock box

07-30-2008 CSC received I-130

08-01-2008 NOA1

08-05-2008 Touched

11-25-2008 NOA2.

NVC journey begins

12-01-2008 NVC received

12-05-2008 NVC sent visa fee

12-23-2008 NVC received visa fee

12-dd-2008 AOS package received

12-dd-2008 AOS package sent to NVC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.