ThiersIssard

Newbie Seeks Advice from those men who have been there

84 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

(Moderators or Administrators please redirect this thread to an appropriate area if I have posted incorrectly)

Hello, after searching through many of what appear to be scam websites, I finally reach THIS site which appears very helpful for individuals who might seek a foreign mate and all of the vital legal documentation involved. I'm a gentleman seeking a foreign female for marriage. I do not seek this as a novelty or am seeking anything other than a secure loving relationship that would be legal and satisfying for both myself and my future partner. Any advice from gentlemen such as myself who started a search from scratch would be most appreciated! I am most interested in Asian culture women. As stated, I have done NO searching as of yet. Any ideas? responses to this thread or private messages are appreciated. Best Regards....Thiers!

post-53989-1220143279_thumb.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

How old are you? My mom could use someone, and she looks about your age. If you like cats and kayaking you're in. :thumbs:

She doesn't cook or clean though. She did that for 17 years and it didn't work out all the well.

Mom is gonna kill me for writing this. . . . . . . :blush:

Edit: sorry, never mind, I see you're looking for asian flavor, which mom is not.

Edited by cattattude

Timeline

You might wanna PM Ken of Ken and Onelis. That boy's got game and I am sure he can point out a few places to meet a woman for you.

Edited by cattattude

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

No, you're not out of line. I feel bad for insulting you. The problem is that I think it's gross that men go overseas with the specific idea of meeting a woman for marriage. It just creeps me out. You will find that several of the women on this site are totally grossed out by the weirdness of seeking out a spouse from a particular set of countries. Anyway, if I were you I would try the regional forums. Many seek out women in Thailand and the Philippines, especially.

You will find a lot of support in those forums, and a lot fewer "eews!"

Timeline

Matter of preference...so is being a pedophile.

I'm not saying they're the same thing at all. I'm just saying that just because it's a "matter of preference" doesn't make it not gross.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

that's a major stretch to connect those two.

now where should this thread be? maybe the russian forum? :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

start a poll. let the VJers decide who he dates.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

start a poll. let the VJers decide who he dates.

:idea: it will be like a new reality show!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

I'm not saying they're the same thing at all. I'm just saying that just because it's a "matter of preference" doesn't make it not gross.

I am going to have to say that you NOW have truly insulted me. I don't appreciate it and find it very offensive. Please refrain from making such comments. It would be appreciated.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello, after searching through many of what appear to be scam websites, I finally reach THIS site which appears very helpful for individuals who might seek a foreign mate and all of the vital legal documentation involved. I'm a gentleman seeking a foreign female for marriage. I do not seek this as a novelty or am seeking anything other than a secure loving relationship that would be legal and satisfying for both myself and my future partner. Any advice from gentlemen such as myself who started a search from scratch would be most appreciated! I am most interested in Asian culture women. As stated, I have done NO searching as of yet. Any ideas? responses to this thread or private messages are appreciated. Best Regards....Thiers!

Ignore the first couple of posters.

This site for people that have already found somebody from another country and need to get through the visa process. Some of these posters did meet via some Internet site but other met through more conventional means.

I'm no expert just a guy who went through the process so take it for what's worth. You may want to check out blossoms.com. Most of the K visas (for fiances/fiancees/spouses) for Asian countries came from the Philippines, China, Vietnam or Thailand. Be honest wth the women you correspond with and decide what qualities you're looking for to narrow down the process. Be sure to talk about major issues and have similar goals in life.

Click on all the links to understand all the requirements before you decide to start on this process. It will save you from asking the simple questions.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Timeline

Emphasized for Charles cuz he obviously missed that part.

PS congrats on the spawn... this is number 3 for you right

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

oh... categorically just how do you define a pedophile??? impress me.