ThiersIssard

Newbie Seeks Advice from those men who have been there

84 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

'Moving on up!!! :lol:

Yeah.... :thumbs: But thanks to how active this thread has been...I'm ALREADY a Junior Member!!! LOL... Thiers

A civil VJ thread? :rofl: You really are new aren't you? :P

Kidding :)

Visa Journey is not used for a dating site you big dummy. if you want hot Asian action the go find an Asian dating sites yo freak of nature. :lol:

Just when this thread was getting civil!!! :lol:

I'm not really that big actually....5' 10" 185 lbs..... And I'm no dummy....LOL

I'm thinking you are kidding me so I take it all in good humor! Thiers

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Visa Journey is not used for a dating site you big dummy. if you want hot Asian action the go find an Asian dating sites yo freak of nature. :lol:

thpinkbug.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
In order to get a fiance visa you must have met your fiance within 2 years of obtaining the visa so you will have to travel to the Philippines to meet your girlfriend.

clarification:

that should read - proof that you've met within the past two years prior to filing the i-129f petition if going the k-1 route.

pedantic, perhaps, but as the time from filing the petition to consulate/embassy visa approval is around 6-9 months, that above could be translated to having met more recently.

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I also recommend www.cherryblossoms.com ...wish you luck to your quest...

Edited by RickMj

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

All Hail to you man!

I think you asked a legitimate question and some of the responses are inappropriate. I sought out to meet a Filipina 2 years ago and am now happily married since Dec 2007. Filipinas have a reputation for being sweet, loving and loyal. That is a stereotype and generally stereotypes are true. My best advice is to be yourself and be honest about your circumstances, likes, dislikes, values and preferences. I met my spouse on www.filipinaheart.com. You will need to have yahoo messenger (download for free from yahoo website) and a webcam (cost around $40). The website has a chat feature but its better if you can view the person you are talking to by using yahoo messenger. You will be contacted by women in their early 20's who will all tell you that age doesnt matter. Age differences are not such a big factor in the Philippines and more culturally accepted, however, that is generally not the case in the US. Red flags are requests for money soon after you meet or someone who wants to kick the relationship in to high gear immediately. There are some scammers who have multiple boyfriends and are only after money. Not hard to weed them out. Filipinas are very family oriented and feeling secure in a relationship is very important for them. In order to get a fiance visa you must have met your fiance within 2 years of obtaining the visa so you will have to travel to the Philippines to meet your girlfriend. I recommend the Philippines over Vietnam, Thailand and China since 93% of the population speaks English and it is a predominantly Christian country. Pay no attention to the naysayers and those who imply that your desires are inappropriate. Why fish in a small pond when there is an ocean out there? I wish you every success in your search. PM me if you want to discuss further.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Why fish in a small pond when there is an ocean out there?

Right. The irony is I found just today that my nephew is also marrying a Filipina. He didn't meet her via the Internet. It's funny how we both are marrying Filpinas within a month of each other and my nephew and I haven't talked in years. What are the odds?

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Timeline

THANK YOU!!! Have sent you a private message

I think you asked a legitimate question and some of the responses are inappropriate. I sought out to meet a Filipina 2 years ago and am now happily married since Dec 2007. Filipinas have a reputation for being sweet, loving and loyal. That is a stereotype and generally stereotypes are true. My best advice is to be yourself and be honest about your circumstances, likes, dislikes, values and preferences. I met my spouse on www.filipinaheart.com. You will need to have yahoo messenger (download for free from yahoo website) and a webcam (cost around $40). The website has a chat feature but its better if you can view the person you are talking to by using yahoo messenger. You will be contacted by women in their early 20's who will all tell you that age doesnt matter. Age differences are not such a big factor in the Philippines and more culturally accepted, however, that is generally not the case in the US. Red flags are requests for money soon after you meet or someone who wants to kick the relationship in to high gear immediately. There are some scammers who have multiple boyfriends and are only after money. Not hard to weed them out. Filipinas are very family oriented and feeling secure in a relationship is very important for them. In order to get a fiance visa you must have met your fiance within 2 years of obtaining the visa so you will have to travel to the Philippines to meet your girlfriend. I recommend the Philippines over Vietnam, Thailand and China since 93% of the population speaks English and it is a predominantly Christian country. Pay no attention to the naysayers and those who imply that your desires are inappropriate. Why fish in a small pond when there is an ocean out there? I wish you every success in your search. PM me if you want to discuss further.