9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

hi, I am USC by naturalization...what should I put in citizenship/nationality? United States or where I was born? I looked the sample form but the sample is from the foreign fiance, I am the petitioner.

The other question is my A# is no longer valid right? I am no longer LPR...

thanks and sorry for the questions...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
But if I am a naturalized citizen, do I still the A3 from my previous alien card...and in Citizenship/Nationality I put American???

sorry I am still confused

In order to file the I-129f you must be a USC.... So whenever a question on citizneship occurs answer accordingly...

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
I would say put USC by naturalization down and leave the alien # section blank since you are not an alien anymore, you are a United States Citizen.

The A number still applies but is for reference only. Like and SSN, the A number is for life.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
hi, I am USC by naturalization...what should I put in citizenship/nationality? United States or where I was born? I looked the sample form but the sample is from the foreign fiance, I am the petitioner.

The other question is my A# is no longer valid right? I am no longer LPR...

thanks and sorry for the questions...

Hi, put USC as you are one.

I am also naturalized. I did not include my A#, I am no longer an alien; neither are you.

Weirdly enough, when I got David's NOAs, they included my A#. I was like, what?! So, they'll probably add it anyway. Just ignore it. Not important to your petition. As a current USC, you have the right to ask for the same benefits as any other USC.

:) Good luck!

AOS & getting the SSN & the I-693

6/13/08 Applied for SSN for David ----- TRIP 1; 6/23/08 Went back to SSA 'cuz the person didn't pc all documents (rec'd letter from them) ----- TRIP 2

7/2/08 Received David's health insurance cards! Yay!

7/3/08 Went back to SSA; they said come back 7/9 if he still hasn't received it ----- TRIP 3

7/8/08 Got list of vaccines he still needed from CS by fax/phone; tested for immunity to MMR (only vaccine still needed) at our family dr

7/9 & 7/10/08 Went back to SSA, card still not received - Denied opportunity to apply for replacement ----- TRIP 4; Went back to SSA again to apply for a replacement card - Talked to a supervisor this time, POE people entered his last name incorrectly ----- TRIP 5; went to get David's ID thru the State, denied - instructions wrong on website; measles test inconclusive, another test needed; requested new lease

7/14/08 SSA called me in regards to problems at local SSA office

7/15/08 INFOPASS appt to fix POE name input error and then went to airport to fix POE name error

7/17/08 Received SSN card in mail and went to get state ID

7/21/08 State ID received in the mail and tested again for measles immunity

7/29/08 MMR shot #2 given and dropped off papers at Civil Surgeon (CS)

7/31/08 Picked up I-693, completed by local CS, (I paid $25, don't be fooled)

8/3 - 8/6/08 Worked on forms I-485, G-325A, I-864, I-765 and I-131; sent to Chicago - YESSS!

8/11/08 NOA1 for AOS, EAD and AP; 9/2/08 Transfered to CSC; 9/4/08 Biometrics

10/24/08 Rec'd AP; 10/27/08 Rec'd EAD; 11/24/08 Rec'd GC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi, thanks Shannon I was waiting a response just like yours since you did what I need to do..

Are you the petitioner or beneficiary? Who is from Peru? I am asking this b/c I have aa question regarding my fiance address...

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.