8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

Hi everyone!

I am just about to complete my AOS papers but my Vaccination Suplement is taking for ever :( wont talk about details but it's just a hussel :-/ The Civil Surgeon sent me home with wrong shots needed. I went to get them and get buck to her and she said I need one more and didnt need tb test. Was so piss...

Anyways, the last time she told me I just need "Vericella" cause I have everything else but when I look at the Vacc.Supl.sheet they say I need Influenza type B and Hepatetis.

Oh, and on USCIS web they don't say anything about Vericella requirements?!?!?!?!? :help:

"You should have vaccinations for:

Mumps

Measles

Rubella

Polio

Tetanus

Diphtheria toxoids

Pertussis

Influenza type B

Hepatitis B"

and the form say that Vericella is needed.

So what do I need. The nurs said I don't need Influenza type B & Hepatitis B for AOS - should I believe her! I wish not to need that and sent my papers finaly. Do I need I&H not for AOS but for later when I will be getting Citizenship?

Sorry for confusion but I really am sick of visiting doc's office ten times for the same thing...

PLESE HELP :crying:

and tell me what I really need for NOW! not for the time of Citizenship...

THANKS a LOT!

-OLA-

K-1

May 5th, 2005 - Oct 3rd, 2005

total time: 150 days

Love You Jeremiah!!!!!!!

May 5th, 2005 (day 1)- Mailed I-129F to uscis.com

May 13th, 2005 (day 9)- NOA1 in the mail!!!!!!!

July 27th, 2005 (day 79) NOA2 in 13 wonderful e-mails![/b]

September 9th, 2005 (day 99) Packet 4 received@the 12th) :-D GREAT!!!!!!

September 19th,2005 MEDICAL COMPLETED!

! ! ! K-1 INTERVIEW - Oct. 3rd, 2005 ! ! ! ! ! !

> VISA APPROVED < :-D

Nov 22, 2005 OLA back in USA!!!!!!!! :-D

Jan 20, 2006 - We said "I DO" ! ! ! - :)

AOS & EAD

June 9th, 2006 - AOS & EAD applications send to Chicago's lockbox :D FINALLY

June 23rd, 2006 - NOA for AOS & EAD received :D

June 26th, 2006 - received Biometrics' Appointment

July 7th, 2006 - BIOMETRICS

August 28, 2006 - INTERVIEW ! ! ! GREEN CARD on it's way! STAMP in Passport! YEAH!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hepatitis B is an age specific vaccination - and since I am over the age limit and got an exemption on that vaccine, I don't recall what the age range is. Someone else, I am sure, will be able to let you know and you can decide if you fall within the right age range. Influenza is a specific for the time of year and is administered in the Fall/winter 'flu season only. Flu vaccines are prepared each Spring for what appears to be the predominant strain of flu that coming year and isn't available until the Fall. It is pointless to take a vaccine that is only valid for one year prior to the time when it will be effective. I believe it too may also be an age specific vaccine as well, but I don't recall.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

Ola,

I just did the vaccinations too, Hepatitis B is mandatory here in the US, vacciantion for the "varicella" how we call it in Europe is included in the MMR vaccination which they gave me too ( allthough I had had measles when I was little, and allthough they had already given me vaccainations at the US consulate before getting to the States, but since I had no records of it they had to give it to me again).

It looks like this doctor doesn't know what he's doing, did you check with the INS to make sure this doctor really works with immigration? When I picked mine, his name was on the INS website, but I called to National Number just to make sure.

Good luck!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

Olka

What I think is that it is always doctor that decides what is need for you and right in your situation so you do not need to have all of them. I didn't have hepatitis or influenza.

And for you it is most important to get the beautiful form and send it!!! I am afraid they will not check it for more than the stamp and signature of the doctor in USCIS :), they are no doctors.

Powodzenia

Krysia

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
Hi everyone!

I am just about to complete my AOS papers but my Vaccination Suplement is taking for ever :( wont talk about details but it's just a hussel :-/ The Civil Surgeon sent me home with wrong shots needed. I went to get them and get buck to her and she said I need one more and didnt need tb test. Was so piss...

Anyways, the last time she told me I just need "Vericella" cause I have everything else but when I look at the Vacc.Supl.sheet they say I need Influenza type B and Hepatetis.

Oh, and on USCIS web they don't say anything about Vericella requirements?!?!?!?!? :help:

Mumps

Measles

Rubella

Polio

Tetanus

Diphtheria toxoids

Pertussis

Influenza type B

Hepatitis B"

So what do I need. The nurs said I don't need Influenza type B & Hepatitis B for AOS - should I believe her! I wish not to need that and sent my papers finaly. Do I need I&H not for AOS but for later when I will be getting Citizenship?

Sorry for confusion but I really am sick of visiting doc's office ten times for the same thing...

THANKS a LOT!

-OLA-

Actually, from what my doctor said, you only need hepB if you are 19 or under, and influenza if you are over 65.

I am sending in my packet soon, so we shall see how it goes...

Adjustment of Status

July 1 2006 - Sent EAD & AOS packet

Sept 19 2006 - EAD APPROVED

Sept 22 2006 - AOS APPROVED

Sept 23 2006 - EAD card arrived

Sept 29 2006 - GC arrived!!!

Removal of Conditions

Jul 9 2008 - Filed @ VSC

Feb 25 2009 - Transferred to CSC

June 20 2009 - Card production ordered

NATURALIZATION

Aug 24 2009 - Mailed N-400 priority mail

Aug 26 2009 - rec'd at TX Lockbox

Aug 27 2009 - NOA1 (rec'd 8/31)

Aug 28 2009 - check cashed

Sept 4 2009 - biometrics notice [rec'd Sept 9]

Sept 25 2009 - Biometrics

Oct 17 2009 - Email about file transfer for interview

Oct 21 2009 - Interview Letter Rec'd

Dec 8 2009 - Interview - PASSED!!!!!!

Dec 19 2009 - Oath Letter rec'd

Jan 14 2010 - OATH CEREMONY!!!!

Jan 15 2010 - Passport app.

Jan 21 2010 - Nat. cert. returned

Jan 22 2010 - Passport rec'd

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!

Guess I will just to get note from my doc.that I had a chiken pox already so I do not need a shoot. And I will forget aout all this that the nurs said is not needed :)

Hope will be fine :D

Thx again!

Ola

p.s. Hejka Krysia - dolacz do naszego grona na Hello Poland! :)

No i napisz co i jak u Ciebie, bo zawsze fajnie znac kogos z Wlasnego kraju...

POZDRO

K-1

May 5th, 2005 - Oct 3rd, 2005

total time: 150 days

Love You Jeremiah!!!!!!!

May 5th, 2005 (day 1)- Mailed I-129F to uscis.com

May 13th, 2005 (day 9)- NOA1 in the mail!!!!!!!

July 27th, 2005 (day 79) NOA2 in 13 wonderful e-mails![/b]

September 9th, 2005 (day 99) Packet 4 received@the 12th) :-D GREAT!!!!!!

September 19th,2005 MEDICAL COMPLETED!

! ! ! K-1 INTERVIEW - Oct. 3rd, 2005 ! ! ! ! ! !

> VISA APPROVED < :-D

Nov 22, 2005 OLA back in USA!!!!!!!! :-D

Jan 20, 2006 - We said "I DO" ! ! ! - :)

AOS & EAD

June 9th, 2006 - AOS & EAD applications send to Chicago's lockbox :D FINALLY

June 23rd, 2006 - NOA for AOS & EAD received :D

June 26th, 2006 - received Biometrics' Appointment

July 7th, 2006 - BIOMETRICS

August 28, 2006 - INTERVIEW ! ! ! GREEN CARD on it's way! STAMP in Passport! YEAH!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone!

Mumps

Measles

Rubella

Polio

Tetanus

Diphtheria toxoids

Pertussis

Influenza type B

Hepatitis B"

THANKS a LOT!

-OLA-

Actually, from what my doctor said, you only need hepB if you are 19 or under, and influenza if you are over 65.

I am sending in my packet soon, so we shall see how it goes...

That is correct.. Hep B only if under 19.. Influenza if over 65 (and only during flu season, which it's not)

Varicella is Chicken Pox... That vaccination is required, or proof that you have had it in the past (antibody titres).

Knowledge itself is power - Sir Francis Bacon

I have gone fishing... you can find me by going here http://**removed due to TOS**

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.