ShallowShrek

what should i do about my snotty lawyer?

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

he is snotty..i asked him when i go on my citizenship interview what should i say he made a snotty nose flare and said TELL THEM YOU CAME HERE ILLEGALLY. why would he say that? then after our convo was done i said thank you. he said yeah yeah bye while waving his hand as if telling my to get the heck out. again i called him today he said dont call me back today. when i call him he talks fast and hangs up on me while im left talking to mr.dail tone. are lawyers like this? should i kick him out? others take $$$$$$$ he just takes $$$$ that is why i have him..known him for 15 years. please help?

he is snotty..i asked him when i go on my citizenship interview what should i say he made a snotty nose flare and said TELL THEM YOU CAME HERE ILLEGALLY. why would he say that? then after our convo was done i said thank you. he said yeah yeah bye while waving his hand as if telling my to get the heck out. again i called him today he said dont call me back today. when i call him he talks fast and hangs up on me while im left talking to mr.dail tone. are lawyers like this? should i kick him out? others take $$$$$$$ he just takes $$$$ that is why i have him..known him for 15 years. please help?

The answer - when someone who works for you but doesn't perform the way you expect - is to fire that person. Unless you're a doormat, don't let people step on you.. :thumbs:

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline
Wait a second. you were posting yesterday that you are bringing your husband to the US and don't have any money and today you are going to your citizenship interview? Come on, get real.

Troll.gif

Agreed....checked previous posts...TROLL

Hopefully the admins are checking into the IP address now.

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png

Wait a second. you were posting yesterday that you are bringing your husband to the US and don't have any money and today you are going to your citizenship interview? Come on, get real.

Troll.gif

yes ofcourse. i applied for my husband along with filing for the n-400 i applied last month for citizenship i didnt get my interview yet but if i get it soon either way my husband will come here. firstly due to cause his date is current not due to me becoming a citizen in the future. wait what do you mean? I cant do two things at once? I cant apply to become a usa citizen and i cant apply to bringing spouse?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

why do you even bother with a lawyer? You can do all that by yourself with a little research.

~*Niki & Ryan*~

K1:

Nov 13, 2004 - I-129F sent to CSC

Mar 09, 2005 - Interview at the Warsaw Embassy

total time: 114 days

AOS:

Sep 02, 2005 - AOS/EAD packet sent to Chicago

Nov 19, 2005 - AOS/EAD biometrics done

Nov 28, 2005 - EAD card in the mail

Mar 20, 2006 - interview

Mar 29, 2006 - Permanent Resident Card arrived in the mail

total time: 197 days

joint I-751:

Feb 11, 2008 - I-751 sent to NSC

Mar 12, 2008 - biometrics done

Jul 28, 2008 - I-751 approved

Aug 04, 2008 - 10-year GC arrived in the mail

total time: 158 days

detailed timeline in my profile

.png

oMDEm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Get your attorney to put that "TELL THEM YOU CAME HERE ILLEGALLY" in writing so when you follow his advice you will have grounds to sue him as you are being deported. In regards to him being snotty, buy him a box of Kleenex.

Why am I responding to this post? Must be going stir crazy waiting for that oath letter, but they do say the truth is stranger than fiction, your attorney could be smoking crack.

Troll.gif

why r u attacking a poor person who is asking a question. ur mexican what if someone asks u if ur illegal since when u first mention the word illegal right away u think about mexicans. if this he or she asked ur no one to go snooping other posts and commenting on it being a lie. go check urself and be a better person than how u just presented urself. respest people and their questions on this forum. we come on to answer questions not question their life history.

sir i think ur lawyer is a jerk hes probably one of those people on the posts. Ignore his ignorance after ur status is complete u wont need him. other wise ditch him if hes tooo much!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Attorneys are regulated by a state bar association. If you feel that your atty. has treated you unfairly, taken advantage of you, ignores your attempts to communicate with him/her, then file a bar complaint with the state bar association in the state you either live in or your attorney practices in. Bar complaints are taken very seriously and in many instances the filing of a bar compliant causes a magical change in attorney attitude.

Attorneys are regulated by a state bar association. If you feel that your atty. has treated you unfairly, taken advantage of you, ignores your attempts to communicate with him/her, then file a bar complaint with the state bar association in the state you either live in or your attorney practices in. Bar complaints are taken very seriously and in many instances the filing of a bar compliant causes a magical change in attorney attitude.

ok thanks alot :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.