JanaknJanet

Can we start Monday all over..

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

MY FGOSH....

Just want to vent... earlier i was going to post about how totally awsome I thought my big freking tank of a car was... so let me start there.

This afternoon.. I left the office early to take daughter shopping.. about two blocks from my house I was stopped at a red light.. of course.. minding my own business.. no not on phone . no not texting.. simply sitting.. waiting for the thing to turn.. when.. WHAMM>... jerk... my car. jerks forward.. along with a loud bang... adreneline rushes.. my god I was just hit from behind...

startled i sit there.. shaken.. light turns.. i pull to side.. waiting to move to turn lane... motioning the car behind to pull over too... ..

I get out.. still shaking.. pulse racing.. but physically I am ok.. just really startled... the guy.. in his mid 20's gets out of his car... oh my goddddd Immm sooo sorrryyyy he says... .. goes to my bumper..... and says.. wow.. thank god your car is ok.. .. his.. lil toyota.. thing front bumper crunched in .. license plate smashed etc.. .. .. I ask if he is ok.. yeah.. he is like just glad your ok.. i said oh but your cars not.. hes like.. no worries... just as long as your ok.. .. hmm i think yes.. shaken not stirred.. im ok.. cars good. this old bird is just as tough..

sooo I go.. no problem.. take my daughter to outlet center.. wow.. more shaken than I thought.. really scatterbrained all afternoon.. and then my backstarted to hurt.. just reflex im sure from the jerk.. so all should be ok...

so finish. the shopping.. extremely exhausted.. head home.. ohhh hot shower sure sounded fantastic...

I sit in my chair.. start up the laptop.. gonna check email.. etc.. start to unwind.. then i hear.a bang.. what the heck was that.. .. aughh. my golden retriever clunked tru the dog door.. knocking it out of place... (its a plexiglass door insert for the sliding door) . daughter calls me to help put it in.. ok fine...

i take a step outside the sliding door.. turn on the light.. its 815ish.. only recently needed to turn on light this early.. whoooo oooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaa

holy batcave... I get attacked.. rather.. SWARMED by a bunch of freking beesssssss

i drop the door. run inside. daughter standing there. screaming.. running.. .. swarm of bees on my head.. and back.. .. I run into the bathroom.. turn on shower.. onlything I could think of...

stick my head in.. daughter screaming.. tellingme they are all on my back.. so i pull off.. my shirt... hair drenched... head on fire.. back on fire..... hand hurting...

sheit... five bees on my shirt.. three in shower floor... i shake my hair.. my head is stinging..

find two more in my hair..... my forehead starts to swell.. back is like on fire... hand swells..

i grab daughter.. tossing on a dry shirt.. running out the door.. and headed to hospital...

Three of my siblings are extremely allergic to bees.. I dont know if i am.. but dont want to risk anything... arrive to hospital... .. thank god.. not a allergic reaction that would cause aniphalitic.. blocked airway..... .. just red swollen.. and painful as all can be...

I get admitted... at about 10pmish . they give me some steroids.. and send me away with prescription of vicoden..

I was stung .. augh.. three times in my hair/head.. at the temple and forehead.. twice on my hand.. two or three on my back... when I was at hospital I still had stingers in on my back.. augh.. no wonder it burned like a dickens...

Looks like we will be calling a bee exterminator tomorrow... damn..... my daughter is petrified.. I am sitting here.. head hurting.. with ice on my head and hand.. ..... cant we just call a do over.?

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

wow, that is a rough day! We had a similar day 2 weeks ago - no rhyme or reason for it - you just have to grin and bear it and hope you've used up your allotment of bad luck for the next year! I hope you're feeling better today and all of the problems get sorted out. Bee stings are not fun under any circumstances. Take it easy today. Ice helps reduce the stingy feeling.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Actually, just so you are aware - whiplash can take 2 to 3 days to develop so be aware that you may feel further physical repercussions from the accident today or tomorrow. Did you get his insurance information?

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Doesnt sound like a day I would want to do over, just be glad it's done. Hope you dont have any further problems from the car accident, adrenaline can cover symptoms for a time, you may not be able to move later because of sore muscles. I hope you had them check you out when you were at the hospital for the bee stings.

take care of your self

06/11/2007 Married

07/23/2007 Sent I-130 (priority date)

08/02/2007 NOA-1

12/21/2007 Approval (checked online)Merry Christmas

12/26/2007 NAO-2 postmarked

NVC

01/07/2008 NVC received case number assigned

01/28/2008 NVC generates and mails DS-3032 and AOS bill

01/29/2008 (DS-3032 request emailed by husband and fee paid using James shortcuts)

02/01/2008 AOS fee bill received by NVC

02/05/2008 I-864 packet generated (called NVC for this information)

02/09/2008 mailed I-864 packet priority mail

02/11/2008 IV Fee bill generated and paid IV bill using experimental shortcut

02/19/2008 recieved IV fee bill

03/24/2008 DS-230 generated (NVC operator informed me)

04/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE/ interview date JUNE 6th

06/06/2008 AP

12/15/2008 case returned for further review

10/01/2009 USCIS REAFFIRMS APPROVAL CASE SENT TO DOS

11/09/2009 CASE BACK IN CHENNAI

12/10/2009 2ND INTERVIEW rescheduled twice, now Feb. 12th 2010

02/19/2010 Passport with IR-1 visa recieved

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Thanks all for the well wishes...

Shoulder is a tad sore.. as is mid back.. . I did have the doc give me a look over also when I was at Hospital... no broken anything.. definaetly soft tissue soreness.. but that is to be expected..

Dont think my head pain is anything other than .. post BEE STING..

At the hospital they gave me some oral steroid.. for inflammation.. also will help for the swelling from accident.. not really my choice but in a "haveto" situation doing one dose only I will agree. Had to get swelling/pain down my Bloodpressure.. was too high from pain and experience... augh never had my bp that high before.. was 155/90... they removed the stingers checked my head my back. my hand.. we looked for more stings.. then they gave me the medication had me have ice on my forehead on the worse stings.. laid me down.. checked me 40 minutes or so later.. swelling was getting reduced they did another bp check.. yeah.. went down to 130/75ish dont remember exact but know it was in the norm range..

got home.. took my vicoden.. spent half hour killing bees or searching for bees ... laid down and tried to sleep.. finally got to bed at about 2am..

woke.. head is killing.. back is still onfire.. augh.. pain is more localized.. which is a good sign..

AS far as what was worse.... definaetly the bees... ..

I looked outside the sliding door to see if i could see where the bees are.. dang... just right to the right as you exit.. behind the hanging light.. I tapped the wall.. and my gosh.. hundreds of bees came out.. pissed as all could be..

NOW I need to find a bee person who can come take care of them.. .. ok ok.. so for the day.. cancel everything.. get bees taken care of before someone else gets attacked.. augh..

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah, I'd like to have started Monday all over again. It pretty much sucked.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip