trnysgirl

think i got scammed

43 posts in this topic

remember very important, immigration is in two phases one is the ability to procure and get a valid visa, the other the most important that is not visible to the naked eye is the IMMIGRATION OF THE MIND AND HEART. are the pple we bring over ready" to be patient and follow the due process to be adequately establish in this country". you can take a thirst horse to the stream to drink, you cannot force the horse to drink.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Virgin Islands
Timeline
I WILL DEARLY ADVICE U TO CLEAN YOUR RECORD FROM HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE " IF WHAT YOU RECOUNTED ON THIS FORUM IS ACRTUALLY accurate"

VAWA- it is called VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMAN/MAN ACT. IT GIVES IMMIGRANT ACCESS TO GREEN CARD BY MEANS OF ABUSE,. the criteria's are no access to means of communication, locked inside the house, physical and mental abuse. you need to inform USCIS as soon as possible, don't say it doesn't really matter if he stays or moves on. A record is a record, you never know what the future might bring in terms of immigration process. i'm talking from experience. it is really sad that immigrants come to U.S. and the devil suddenly put into there minds that they can do whatever they like, they believe they are more smarter, better and wise than the petitioner who labour ceaslessly night and day to bring them here (LIFE IN AMERICA IS QUICK FIX) (NOT KNOWING THAT WHAT YOU SOW YESTERDAY IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL REAP TODAY). they believe the petitioner is too slow and downright backward. in my own case my wife file for vawa thru a lawyer with the help of my father inlaw, yes my "father 'inlaw"". the bogus, satanic lawyer used to live in u.s before settling in nigeria. can you believe he did it for her even though he sleeps and wake up in nigeria. Satan and his cohorts have their network hidden in the system you need to know this . when my wife came in i file for employment authorization and AOS betweem april and june. She got a lawyer thru my so called "father inlaw" who has never stepped on U.S soil before to file another green card application (i-360 form) while i already file for her green card application earlier twice, first for i-130 to get green card right from nigeria and also k3 visa to get green card while living in U.S. can you imagine 3 green cards in process for the same person($1200 of waste that i could have used to buy stocks) (unbelievable, stupidity)just because of love. as the devil would have it, she filed and got her green card (10yrs) ( 2007)faster than the speed light that is how the devil works, he runs faster and shout louder than the God. the one i filed for her thru k3 process was a snail process and got approved and sent April 2008. i know you will ask me how one person will get two green card God way vs devil way vermont vs lee summit missoury chicago. so when all these blind and deaf people run into problem 10, 20 30 years after, we will sympathise not knowing that build their life on wrong foundation and motives. falsehood and deception in the past. there is a way that seems right to man the end thereof is destruction.

Angelic,

Are you divorced yet? You sound like a man after my own heart. :luv: I always said that God don't like ugly! My EX is sure finding that out. He is finding out that life as a single man in the US without bank or lottery money ain't no joke! He stays BROKE!!!!! I have always been a better and more prosperous woman without him in my life, and even though he took me through emotional and financial HELL, God has truly seen me through, and is allowing me to prosper again. You too will be there again. O' girl think she has done something, but God already has her clocked, and her path set. Like Ms. Cellie say, Til you do right by me everything you do, everything you touch, and everything you think about, gon' FAIL!" Sho' is true for the EX!

3/14/06 - ACTED A FOOL 1 month to the day GC received!!!

9/21/07- Went to the LAUNDROMAT. Visa Journey OVER FOR GOOD!!!!!

Filed: Other Country: Virgin Islands
Timeline
ha,ha, ha BESANGIN you are so funny, i'm putting my house/life in order first.

Wouldn't have you any another way! ;):lol::whistle::thumbs:

P.S. In this world without a good man, a girl gotta have a good sense of humor!! :yes::lol:

3/14/06 - ACTED A FOOL 1 month to the day GC received!!!

9/21/07- Went to the LAUNDROMAT. Visa Journey OVER FOR GOOD!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Hi guys, I had posted something earlier about my marriage not working out. my husband and I married two months ago but have not filed AOS yet cuz we didn't have the money. We got into an arguement one day and he left. I said some pretty awful things and even told him if he wanted to leave, then fine leave....i even started taking his clothes out of the closet. But ;before he even left the bedroom i was asking him why he was escalating this so far. i begged him not to go, but he left anyways. he went to my neighbors house and told him that i put him out. he even told the man i was hitting on him. the only time i touched him is when i grabbed his body and tried to stop him from leaving. he's much bigger than me so he pushed past me and left anyways. i called him for three days and he would not return my call. he finally called me and told me he was going back to nigeria because i didn't want him here cuz he was worthless. I was like WHAT?? i cried and begged all i kud. I now look online at the phone records and i see that in the last few days he has called legal aide, legal offices and even made calls to other states in which i called the numbers and heard another african voice. one man wrote me in my other post and said that he could try to stay by claiming abuse. PLEASE tell me he'd have to have more than just his word to get over with that one. Would he hve to have proof or what>> any suggestions will be appreciated.

I am a director of a womens abuse shelter and your husband can not get any other organization to help him to stay here by claiming abuse unless he has filed police reports. I have many hispanic women coming into our shelter and they are not legal. We encourage them to file charges because thats the only way we can assist them with staying in the country.

Cindy

Thanks,

Desmond & Cynthia

event.png

jmzeik3yh0mx.png

My King Has Arrived!!!

• 1 year later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Bump

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Plz Plz get rid of this guy, im an African, Nigerians die to come to US, Nigerians do all kind of scams to make money, Nigerians dont care about their victims. All he wanted you for is to get here, you still have a chance to get a revenge, he has not got his green card yet, this is your chance to kick him out of the country. He is trying to file a petition to have a green card based on abuse so he can stay here, and his endeavors will never work because he lacks evidences. What you have to do is call USCIS and tell them that you were scammed, if he tries to come back to you which i think he will so he can stay untill he gets his green card say NO. and move on and never marry someone from a third world country because he will just use you thats all. Dont trust online chat, dont trust flowers, dont trust anything they say to you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Bump
Why are we bumping a 14-month-old thread?

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

I believe that he can stay without having filed AOS IF he can proof abuse.

Attorneys usually ask for at least one affidavit from a witness or other proof ( photos, medical treatment , witness etc. ) Did he file a police report ?

It is not an easy thing to claim without proof.

no way...no police report...for what ?? i never abused him. My only fear is that he is telling this neighbor a sob story in order to stay there. Could he use this guy as a witness if the guy never knew anything that happened?? he met the guy outside when he was leaving with his suitcase and told the guy that i put him out. After that i'm sure he said anything to gain sympathy

If you put your hands on him to detain him against his will (you already said you did), then that can be considered assault. Domestic abuse is not a one way street and women can be held to the same standard as men.

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

07/18/2005 Consulate Received package from NVC

11/09/2005 Medical

11/16/2005 Interview APPROVED

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/07/2005 POE Minneapolis

12/17/2005 Wedding

12/20/2005 Applied for SSN

01/14/2005 SSN received in the mail

02/03/2006 AOS sent (Did not apply for EAD or AP)

02/09/2006 NOA

02/16/2006 Case status Online

05/01/2006 Biometrics Appt.

07/12/2006 AOS Interview APPROVED

07/24/2006 GC arrived

05/02/2007 Driver's License - Passed Road Test!

05/27/2008 Lifting of Conditions sent (TSC > VSC)

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

07/08/2008 INFOPASS (I-551 stamp)

07/08/2008 Driver's License renewed

04/20/2009 Lifting of Conditions approved

04/28/2009 Card received in the mail

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Bump
Why are we bumping a 14-month-old thread?

Probably because this post from the "bumper". She is going through some hard times, and I think she may be trying to help her cause by showing how other USCs have been used by Nigerians... Before I get flamed, I am not making any judgments. Someone asked why an old thread was bumped, I am just replying. Don't shoot the messenger ;-)

donald -n- analyn

For Filipino events on the Space Coast, see our organization's web site.

2006-09-21 :: met online

2007-05-23 :: first met in Philippines

2009-03-22 :: welcome to USA, POE Detroit!!!

2009-06-13 :: married in Florida!!!

2010-03-18 :: AoS approved, no interview :-)

See our timeline for the riveting details! Good luck on YOUR journey!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Probably because this post from the "bumper".
Aha, si man. Not shooting anyone, no man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Yes had similar story. I was actually looking for one where her husband was a pastor when she found out he had a wife the whole time after she hacked in to his email.

There was another I couldn't bump because it was locked.

I also have two local people I know that went through this, but their SO was already in the country. Once the two years was up..they ended things.

Just trying to help any woman out there who has doubts. Thanks for your patience.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.