tenderheartusa79

HAPPY WEDNESDAY MENA!!!!!!!!!

94 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good morning all, happy wednesday!

My son starts middle school tomorrow, we went to the orientation last night to walk through his schedule and meet the teachers. He's in honors math and english and I really liked all his teachers. He is now super excited to start but he made some comment about recess and when I informed him that he wont have recess at all anymore he was totally stunned. and disappointed. It was pretty funny.

awwww....congratulations! My youngest starts middle school in about three weeks too! Lucky for her that her older sister has already been there for a year so she has taught her everything there is to know about it. What grade does middle school start in in your area? Here it's 6th grade but starting next year it will be 5 th grade which I think is waaaay too young.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
i'm just waiting for the mena girls to find "that post" :whistle:

he was drunk so it wasn't really much of a fun post to pick at.

Someone *do* tell what post it is that y'all are talking about!!!! :wacko::whistle:

"i'm drunk" in ot, post #33

:no:

My son starts middle school tomorrow, we went to the orientation last night to walk through his schedule and meet the teachers. He's in honors math and english and I really liked all his teachers. He is now super excited to start but he made some comment about recess and when I informed him that he wont have recess at all anymore he was totally stunned. and disappointed. It was pretty funny.

awwww....congratulations! My youngest starts middle school in about three weeks too! Lucky for her that her older sister has already been there for a year so she has taught her everything there is to know about it. What grade does middle school start in in your area? Here it's 6th grade but starting next year it will be 5 th grade which I think is waaaay too young.

Wow Middle Schoolers already. I bet the day the mena babies now get to middle school will seem like time has just flown. I haven't heard of middle school starting at 5th grade before. I wonder how that will go?

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

middle school starts in 5th here too...Although, I had recess til 8th grade.... :) I did go to a tacky private catholic school though and my graduating 8th grade class was only 22 kids

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow Middle Schoolers already. I bet the day the mena babies now get to middle school will seem like time has just flown. I haven't heard of middle school starting at 5th grade before. I wonder how that will go?

wow, 5th grade!!??

no, its 7th here - elementary is 1 through 6. I cant imagine 5th grade, that just seems too young.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hot Guy: good luck with your visa process.

Olivia; Would love to see the pics if you decide to do the movie star thing.

Nawal: I remember having to leave my kids for the first time. :crying: I'm sure you'll be rushing back to them.

I'm off to get my son's car tabs then I'll be back to finish reading. So for now, hi to all the MENA peeps.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Timeline

School starts a little later for us 9/2. My daughter will be a big 5th grader this year. It is amazing how much she has matured between the summer of 4th and 5th grade. She could totally take care of teh baby if I would let her. It's kind of sad knowing that next year she is off to middle school. Best of luck to the kiddies that are and little Alexis on her big day!! It's a big change in middle school if they are just starting to switch classes. I think like Kelly we also had a recess until we were in High School.

By the way Kelly....don't know if you noticed or not but Malek has his dad's ears. I'm waiting for the day that he can wiggle them like Aym too. It is the funniest thing to see him wiggle those ears at you...downright weird. He looks just like his dad did as a baby especially when he laughs. I love my little man and I am missing him today while I am at work!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Alexis has orientation on Monday for kingergarten. Where did this summer go?

jJ

Oh wow! A big kindergartener! Hope your daughter holds up on the first day of school! I cry on the first day of school every year! What's up with that?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Happy Wednesday everyone

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ K-1¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 07/05/06 - Met Hayz online by accident

~ 03/30/08 - Packet sent to VSC

~ 04/22/08 - NOA1 issued - Yeah they took it this time

~ 05/22/08 - Touch

~ 07/25/08 - Touch (showed about 1pm on the USCIS site)

~ 07/25/08 - NOA2 sent (must have been later in the day - noticed it on 7/26)

~ 09/10/08 - INTERVIEW - VISA APPROVED ! ! ! !

~ 09/12/08 - VISA RECEIVED

~ 10/17/08 - Arrival in the USA (JFK POE)

~ 10/31/08 - MARRIED! ! !

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ AOS¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 03/26/09 - Sent AOS (I-485, I-765, I-131)

~ 03/27/09 - AOS packet signed for by V BUSTAMANTE

~ 04/02/09 - NOA for AOS/ EAD / Travel Doc

~ 04/03/09 - Check cashed

~ 04/25/09 - Biometrics

~ 04/20/09 - Transferred to CSC

~ 04/25/09 - Transfer notice received in the mail

~ 04/27/09 - Arrived at CSC

~ 05/09/09 - Employment Auth / Travel Document Approved

~ 05/12/09 - AP approved - without an interview

~ 05/23/09 - Welcome letter received

~ 06/05/09 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED! ! !

~ 09/11/11 - DIVORCE - DIVORCE - DIVORCE

Timeline

my youngest starts high school thursday and her brother will be in 11th grade! She's missing the first 2 days because she is part of a wild horse training program where you train a young wild horse so it has a better chance at adoption. She is quite the horse trainer, her horse has gone from completely wild to sweet a puppy dog. Now she brings her to Reno for the adoption fair :)

post-30456-1218644614_thumb.jpg

Edited by ~~~water~~~

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Timeline

ooops double post

post-30456-1218644676_thumb.jpg

Edited by ~~~water~~~

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
ooops double post

i want more pics of the horsey! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.