tammy2688

Additional Processing, Security checks, review, Good Lord!

10 posts in this topic

Good evening everyone. I would have loved to post on a lighter topic but needless to say, after 11 months of AP my nerves have been destroyed and my mental state is shaky. Have you all lost the taste for food, become restless and losing sleep and gaining crow's feet? I have. I see all of you asking questions about AP, what to do about it, how to expediate it, how if you could do ANYTHING, it would help ease the uncertainty. I was that way also, I began researching every single thing I could find on AP, I asked people, I looked for the databases with the names of people, I called the embassy, I called DOS, I went to the embassy in person, I spoke to a woman at the embassy who was in charge of handling USC situations and visa questions, I e-mailed the embassy every month, I wrote to my senator, I got a response back from the embassy saying it is in processing. My husband husband was turned back once in september, then in january, then in march, then comes July and he is told to wait another month for a decision. So here I wait, until Aug 14 to find out anything I can. Medical has expired, marriage over 2 years, what a journey this is, and you all know what I am talking about.

I finished my evening prayer in tears because I don't know if I have done something so wrong that God will not give me my husband. I admit I was not fully ready before, but now I AM. I AM READY. Maybe we all need this time to adjust to a new relationship and a commitment which we will honor our whole life. I do believe everything happens for a reason and that being thankful to God while you are in trouble is what counts. In that light, I want to say thank you to God for showing me things I did not know before.

I press on every single day, watching each sunset go by, but I do not feel it is lost time, as I was not meant to have it. But I see it as a reminder that time is passing and it is passing by quickly. No one may care, but God is here always.

I pray for you all and I wish I knew the answers to why things happen the way they do. But people are getting visas, and happiness is around, I hope my day comes, I hope your day comes. I never knew how much I would want to say "Visa in hand." God knows how to show you the value of things. I have learned the value of my husband.

God bless.

Tammy

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I just wanted to let you know that you are in my prayers. I didn't realize how lucky and blessed my fiance and I have been until I read your post by pure coincidence. I wish you and your husband all my best.

Tammy -

It is a difficult journey - and you will survive and pass. Just like the "long waiters" before you. The petition is taking forever - but has not been denied - which would be worse.

You are in my prayers!!! Do something you enjoy or will make you smile this weekend. At least clean out another closet or box.

Ann

God bless you! :innocent:

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Salam Tammy

It Seems Waiting in this process and being patient showed the pure sense and the true of human in you , waiting and still up . you may be meant to get this lesson for upcoming event that ill need the strong tammy now , to even inspire people around you ,as you do to me now.i Wish Allah give you all the happiness you need and all people , and to reunit you and your husband soon inshallah.

Ana - yes I am catching myself and doing something good, I did laundry, sewed and cleaned up my place!

Hitchoo - wow, beautiful words. Same to you, may Allah bless you as well!

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thanks for your prayers and good wishes to all of us, and I am sure things will work out for the best for you very soon... It is a blessing to always remember that even the worse happens for the best of those who loves God... It is an excrutiating snale paced process but at the end we will all rejoice next to our spouses... God Bless you and best of luck .

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

:crying: .....

HI TAMMY..YOU ARE A BLESSING FOR SURE SUCH AN ENCOURAGER TOO!!!!!!!!!

MY FIANCE AND i HAVE PASSED THE 6TH MONTH MARK SINCE HIS INTERVIEW AND HAVE BEEN PUT IN AP AGAIN AFTER HIS 2ND INTERVIEW THIS MONTH...HIS cO TOLD HIM HE WOULD BE IN AP FOR LONG MONTHS...I AM HEARTBROKEN AND SO WEARY IN THIS FIGHT..NO SLEEP LOSS OF APPITITE..YOU NAME IT..ILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FIANCE....TY SO MUCH FOR BEING HERE...LOVE SAFIA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.