Thai

Lust of Love

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Have you ever asked yourself that you got married to that person for lust or love ?

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I-129F Sent : 2007-02-16

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-02-23

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-03-07

NVC Received : 2007-03-15

NVC Left : 2007-03-28

Consulate Received : 2007-03-30

Packet 3 Received : 2007-03-31

Packet 3 Sent : 2007-04-01

Packet 4 Received : 2007-06-27

Interview Date : 2007-07-20

Visa Received : 2007-07-27

US Entry : 2007-08-13

Marriage : 2007-10-18

AOS sent- Jan 16 2008

Advance Parole arrived : March 25th 2008

EAD card arrived March 21st 2008

waiting for her green card . Case has been transferred to Cali Service Center.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Lust is often short termed. So unless you're marrying someone within a few weeks of knowing them, I don't think it's a concern. And really...if you have to ask yourself such a question, should you really be marrying the person in the first place?

:pop:

06-29-09 received GC in mail

4-18-11 mailed I-751 CSC

CIS Office : California Service Center

Date Filed : 2011-04-18

NOA Date Received : 2011-06-06

Date on NOA: 2011-04-22

Bio. Appt. : 2011-06-24

Had to make an Info Pass appointment because there was a delay in receiving the NOA for our I-751. Never found out the reason for the delay but they gave Thao a 1 year green card stamp in her passport and we got a the NOA 2 days later.

Approved: 2011-09-23

Notice sent: 2011-09-28

This question should be directed to the VNese ladies. Majority cases of marriages (with either VNese or American) involving the ladies from this country result in divorces AFTER they qualify for the "Green card".

First couple years after their arrival in the US...........You talk, they listen...............

Third year (after they receive their 10-year Green card), you talk, you listen to yourself.........then she talks, you be quiet, trying to respond with little effect.

A few years afterward, especially, after having the first-born, you're on your knee, begging her to be easy on your VISA/MC, whatever, charge accounts.............

A decade later, you look like a bum, trying to work 3 jobs to make the "MINIMUM" payments on your CC bills, covering her trips back to VN once every 3 months to visit her "NEW" boyfriend. You're HISTORY dude! with child-support payments on your mind!

LOVE ME, baby!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Vietnamese ladies just like any other ladies. If you treat them with respect and full of love, there is no way they turn away from you. They have a heart too. My friend auntie married an American , she is Vietnamese, married and live with that Arche until he died at age 78, their married was last for 42 years. My cousin now married to an American and they still live together its been 8 years still no trouble. I guess your purpose in this forum is just want to place HATEFUL comments about them. I'm careful read your words, all you want is You talk, you talk and you talk, is that how you treat your love's one ? You married some one just because you want to have some to listen to you ? See how demand you are, the way you talk, the way you think, I think you deserve what ever you 've done. I guess not even Vietnamese ladies, any ladies who live with you will be endup the same way, you will be kick ### even harder.

Every one have a heart, even dog. Get what you paid for.

This question should be directed to the VNese ladies. Majority cases of marriages (with either VNese or American) involving the ladies from this country result in divorces AFTER they qualify for the "Green card".

First couple years after their arrival in the US...........You talk, they listen...............

Third year (after they receive their 10-year Green card), you talk, you listen to yourself.........then she talks, you be quiet, trying to respond with little effect.

A few years afterward, especially, after having the first-born, you're on your knee, begging her to be easy on your VISA/MC, whatever, charge accounts.............

A decade later, you look like a bum, trying to work 3 jobs to make the "MINIMUM" payments on your CC bills, covering her trips back to VN once every 3 months to visit her "NEW" boyfriend. You're HISTORY dude! with child-support payments on your mind!

LOVE ME, baby!

Filed: Timeline

DPNH's comments clearly do not describe all Vietnamese women. Of course not. HOWEVER, it is a simple fact that a large portion of these relationships are done via fraud and that includes women (and men) tricking Americans into getting hitched and then when they have that 10 year green card, it is BYE BYE baby.

I personally know someone this happened to.

My wife knows numerous girls who came here through false relationships, either by skamming some poor stupid dopey guy or by marrying a cousin.

My best friends has a good buddy who was taken to the cleaners by his scheming ####### of a wife.

This just happens and it happens a lot.

Doesn't mean your relationship is the same. Not at all.

In our case, my wife's green card is up next Spring and then it is time for the ten year. I'm not worried about that. Not at all.

Edited by Matt_Stevens

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Have you ever asked yourself that you got married to that person for lust or love ?

Great question and interesting topic.

Lust is what made me continue or motivated me to sustain a long distance relationship in the first place.

After courting, getting to know each other for months, years and some arguements on the phone some time later ... .I still said yes to his proposal to marry so I guess by that time it was love. So, I married for love :yes:

And I know it is LOVE because I have not met anybody in my past or present who can make me lose my ever lasting mind like he does :devil::blink::angry::wacko: and STILL LOVE him...nope nobody can hold a candle to him :no: He is especially made for me...thats my baby :D(L)

TIME LINE

09/2007 - Gathered all documents for I-129F petition.

11/09/2007 - Sent I-129F

11/21/2007 - Package sent back to me( I forgot to sign one of my G-325A forms) I cried my eyes out but sent it next day delivery back to USCIS.

11/27/2007 - Received NOA1

02/13/2008 - Received NOA2

02/20/2008 - Package left NVC

02/22/2008 - Case uploaded into Ghana consulate data system

04/08/2008 - Packet 3 & 4 sent to fiance

04/16/2008 - Packet 3 & 4 received by fiance

06/24/2008 - Interview date (God blessings on this day)

06/24/2008 - DENIED visa at interview

06/25/2008 - APPROVED visa at 2nd interview with senior consulate

06/27/2008 - Picked up VISA

07/03/2008 - Fiance entered USA at JFK POE & Got EAD Stamp in passport

07/18/2008 - Married

08/07/2008 - Mailed AOS application

Check out pics K&A pics from Ghana: http://missymoet.hi5.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.