2 peanut butter cookies :blush:

1 large diet mountaindew

OR

chicken quesadilla (sp?)

salt and vinegar chips

1 large diet mountaindew

:unsure:

I'll take cheese over mayo anyday so I go for quesadilla over chicken salad!

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
chicken salad roll up with lettuce and tomato

salt and vinegar chips

1 large diet mountaindew

OR

chicken quesadilla (sp?)

salt and vinegar chips

1 large diet mountaindew

Healthwise I wonder what's worse...the mayo in the chicken salad or the fact that the quesadilla is fried. Of course the presence of the peanut butter cookie makes that question laffable prolly. lol

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

chicken salad roll up with lettuce and tomato

salt and vinegar chips

1 large diet mountaindew

OR

chicken quesadilla (sp?)

salt and vinegar chips

1 large diet mountaindew

Healthwise I wonder what's worse...the mayo in the chicken salad or the fact that the quesadilla is fried. Of course the presence of the peanut butter cookie makes that question laffable prolly. lol

Well the cheese has calcium and other nutrients, but they probably put more than an ounce of cheese so that makes it laffable too I guess. Peanut butter has heart healthy oils in it... :P

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

Timeline

I felt whimsical and got spicy tuna sushi. Every week the sushi folks come in and make it in front of you and it looks sooooo goood but I tried sushi once from Whole Foods and it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked. It was salmon I think.

Anyhoo it was "ok" but I only ate half of them the normal way and the rest I scooped out the icky raw tuna.

:innocent:

Timeline
Bleh, I don't like the spicy sushi. They always make it with mayonnaise and sushi and mayo just don't go together for me.

I'll eat your raw tuna though!

no mayo in these at all. Just mushy wicked spicy tuna, something that looked like mini-long strips of cucumber, seaweed and then sticky rice. My oldest daughter LOVES the eel sushi.

Timeline
Bleh, I don't like the spicy sushi. They always make it with mayonnaise and sushi and mayo just don't go together for me.

I'll eat your raw tuna though!

no mayo in these at all. Just mushy wicked spicy tuna, something that looked like mini-long strips of cucumber, seaweed and then sticky rice. My oldest daughter LOVES the eel sushi.

The eel sushi is cooked, not raw :whistle: it's the only one I will eat besides tempura sushi..

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Timeline
I (L) sushi. My favorites are yellowtail tuna maki and scallop sashimi. I'll pretty much eat any of it! I just wish it weren't so expensive. My dad makes his own.

My hotel is opening a sushi bar and I'm having to do all the recipes and costing, so I'm learning alot about how to make sushi in the process..... I should try it at home sometime for my husband - he loves seafood :P

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Timeline

My daughter and her stepmom make their own too. I'll pass. lol. I don't have one of those rice cookers that make it all sticky.

I just bought this

0056_04315_mm.jpg

and this

0007_49488_mm.jpg

And a few of these

http://www.cheapestees.com/hypsheercotl.html

to go underneath.

I feel much better now. :innocent:

Cute shirts Bridget! Though I missed the line where you said you bought this today and for a few seconds I was wondering why you were posting this pic of this women :blush:

Here you are buying summer clothes and I so want to break out my fall clothes. (it's hitting 100 each day here with no end in sight!)

PS I love sushi and the place next door to me have half price happy hour! :dance:

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

Timeline
Cute shirts Bridget! Though I missed the line where you said you bought this today and for a few seconds I was wondering why you were posting this pic of this women :blush:

Here you are buying summer clothes and I so want to break out my fall clothes. (it's hitting 100 each day here with no end in sight!)

PS I love sushi and the place next door to me have half price happy hour! :dance:

I normally buy summer clothes in the middle of summer. Same with fall and winter stuff too. It's just soooo much cheaper, you know? And these shirts are similar to some others that I have, but I have been hunting like a madwoman for the sheerest possible long sleeved t so now that I found them I can wear these shirts again! :dance::dance: Soooo much cooler than wearing a normal long sleeved shirt and kind of cool looking for the summer when yr on the beach reading a book. :)

I have started two books and can't finish them because they're just BORING. One is by Scott McClellan (sp?) about the whole Iraq war decision but it really isn't...it goes into a lot of his own personal history about his family, etc. and ....no offense but who cares??? That's not why I bought the book!

Another is one I got at a thrift shop for 50 cents.

Why do I feel so guilty about starting what I *know* will be an awesome turnpager (by Brian Haig, my favorite author)? Is it my Catholic school guilt that is just stuck to my psyche like velcro??????

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Why do I feel so guilty about starting what I *know* will be an awesome turnpager (by Brian Haig, my favorite author)? Is it my Catholic school guilt that is just stuck to my psyche like velcro??????

Why are you feeling guilty about a good bad book? I love a delicious read now and then. Makes you enjoy reading...I love it when you have a book that you just can't put down.

Timeline

Why are you feeling guilty about a good bad book? I love a delicious read now and then. Makes you enjoy reading...I love it when you have a book that you just can't put down.

No I feel guilty that I'm starting yet another book when I haven't finished the other two that I started. Kind of like eating my dessert before finishing my peas. :blush:

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

No I feel guilty that I'm starting yet another book when I haven't finished the other two that I started. Kind of like eating my dessert before finishing my peas. :blush:

LOL, I do that all the time...I try not to do it too often, but sometimes I find that I'm just drawn to one over the other. Especially when they're a little juicier than the others. :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.