42 posts in this topic

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
If all goes as planned maybe next May I could stay in your guest room instead of a hotel before I fly out to Egypt?

Yeah if I still like you by then :devil: Of course you can. We could have a going away party with the VJers that make the cut at the Sept meeting. :dance:

Oh I still like the two faced hypocrites I've had cake with. :P It's just a blip on the radar.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Timeline
If all goes as planned maybe next May I could stay in your guest room instead of a hotel before I fly out to Egypt?

Yeah if I still like you by then :devil: Of course you can. We could have a going away party with the VJers that make the cut at the Sept meeting. :dance:

Oh I still like the two faced hypocrites I've had cake with. :P It's just a blip on the radar.

:lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
IMG_0348.jpg

It's a good thing Jackie came along w/ more cake! The other one was dwindling away w/ all the visitors for Maggie's bday.

Hey Maggie, I'm making Couscous w/ lamb & raisins - want some? :star:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Thanks Sara and SandS for your notes. I appreciate your taking the time to stop by.

I went to lunch with my son and spent some time in the hot tub. Now have to stufy for a math test and go take it at 6pm. Ugh.

Oh God, math tests, I keep putting off taking the college Algebra test I need, lol. Its hitting that point I really have to take it or I can't progress, but I'm not looking forward to it. Luckily my husband is good at math so I will wait until he comes and make him help me!

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
IMG_0348.jpg

It's a good thing Jackie came along w/ more cake! The other one was dwindling away w/ all the visitors for Maggie's bday.

Hey Maggie, I'm making Couscous w/ lamb & raisins - want some? :star:

Woohooo Couscous and Pooh cake. What better way to top of the day!! On my way........ :dance::dance::dance:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks Sara and SandS for your notes. I appreciate your taking the time to stop by.

I went to lunch with my son and spent some time in the hot tub. Now have to stufy for a math test and go take it at 6pm. Ugh.

Oh God, math tests, I keep putting off taking the college Algebra test I need, lol. Its hitting that point I really have to take it or I can't progress, but I'm not looking forward to it. Luckily my husband is good at math so I will wait until he comes and make him help me!

Ok so ask him: if an equilateral triangle is the same perimeter as a hexagon plus 48 and the total of both = ......NEVER MIND. Where is that head blowing up smiley????? I just wrote AACK!! and turned it in. :angry:

VW: Thanks for stopping by. :)

Nawal: Those babies are so cute.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Ok so ask him: if an equilateral triangle is the same perimeter as a hexagon plus 48 and the total of both = ......NEVER MIND. Where is that head blowing up smiley????? I just wrote AACK!! and turned it in. :angry:

VW: Thanks for stopping by. :)

Nawal: Those babies are so cute.

My heard hurts now just from reading that math equation. I am doooooomed!

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.