forumaccess07

immigrant visa denied

20 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

my wife has been denied her immigrant visa last july 2007. it's being 7 months now since

our case has being sent back by us consulate of casablanca, morocco back to uscis califournia for

review, no explanation why the visa has been denied. i'm waiting :huh: it's taking too long to

review this case eventhough we has provided proof of our marriage (marriage certificate, weeding

pics, emails,etc)

if you have seen a case like mine please help

Thanks !!

Timeline

I don't know what to tell you as you haven't given much for information and you said it was sent back to CSC but you say on your homepage you filed in Texas and you don't have a timeline.

Perhaps if you elaborated some we might be able to help... I do have a question, is it you who is the USC or your wife???

Rajaa

Edited by Rajaa_Reda

my wife has been denied her immigrant visa last july 2007. it's being 7 months now since

our case has being sent back by us consulate of casablanca, morocco back to uscis califournia for

review, no explanation why the visa has been denied. i'm waiting :huh: it's taking too long to

review this case eventhough we has provided proof of our marriage (marriage certificate, weeding

pics, emails,etc)

Thanks !!

Could you please elaborate your story? If it is already in US consulate of Casablanca then returned to USCIS, does that mean your wife already had an interview and was denied afterwards? Or they just want to review the papers? I am sure that the embassy or USCIS have a valid explanation..

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

pics, emails,etc)

Thanks !!

Sounds like you should have got a immigration attorney a long time ago. Also should have contacted your senator or congressman.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

pics, emails,etc)

Thanks !!

Immigrant visa can NEVER be denied unless the following:

1) False marriage relationship

2) Criminal background of the beneficiary

3) Failed Medical

4) Beneficiary's lack of moral character, deportation etc.

So, hand over your case to an immigration attorney and move along.

Also, note that if you don't act soon, your case will be administratively closed and you will have to start from scratch again.

Edited by PatiencePaidOff

CSC - I-130 for Parents (IR5)

10/11/2011 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/13/2011 - Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

10/17/2011 - Email received with Receipt#, Routed to CSC

10/18/2011 - Cleared the checks $420*2

10/21/2011 - Received NOA1

03/30/2012 - Received NOA2

NVC

04/19/2012 - NVC received

05/01/2012 - Case# generated

05/02/2012 - DS-3032 COA emailed

05/02/2012 - I-864 AOS Fee $88 paid

05/05/2012 - I-864 AOS package mailed to NVC

05/07/2012 - I-864 AOS package received by NVC

05/07/2012 - DS-3032 COA accepted

05/08/2012 - DS-230 IV Fee $230*2 paid

05/09/2012 - DS-230 IV package mailed to NVC

05/11/2012 - DS-230 IV package received by NVC

05/17/2012 - Case Completed

Consulate

07/02/2012 - VFS visit in Cochin

07/04/2012 - Medical in Chennai

07/12/2012 - Interview in Mumbai - Success!

09/08/2012 - POE at JFK, NY

Timeline

yes i'm the petitionner for my wife as usc, this is i-130 petition for spouse, my wife had her interview

at the consulate ,she was asked to provide more evidences of our relationship which she did

but it seemed that the officer refused to see all those evidence which means the are debating our

relationship. our consulate is notorious for these kind of pre-jugement. anyway our petition is in

califournia center for further review. i'm waiting for csc response at least i can be cleared out

yes i did contact my local congressman, plus i have all the evidences that our marriage is genuine

the only thing that i wasnt expecting is the delay, 7 months should be enough time to review a case

hopefully god has blessed me with so sweet and patiente wife that i love so much (L)

thank you all for your reply and waiting for more feedbacks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Yes tells more details about the questions, seems odd why would they ask for more evidence and then when she offered to show them they refused... Seems fishy

humm :unsure:

yes i'm the petitionner for my wife as usc, this is i-130 petition for spouse, my wife had her interview

at the consulate ,she was asked to provide more evidences of our relationship which she did

but it seemed that the officer refused to see all those evidence which means the are debating our

relationship. our consulate is notorious for these kind of pre-jugement. anyway our petition is in

califournia center for further review. i'm waiting for csc response at least i can be cleared out

yes i did contact my local congressman, plus i have all the evidences that our marriage is genuine

the only thing that i wasnt expecting is the delay, 7 months should be enough time to review a case

hopefully god has blessed me with so sweet and patiente wife that i love so much (L)

thank you all for your reply and waiting for more feedbacks

596696z2ypf41694.gif

I - 130

3.26.08 - NOA2 - APPROVAL IN 493 DAYS!!

NVC

7.22.08 - CASE COMPLETED IN 90 DAYS - THANK GOD!!

Embassy

9.29.08-Interview - AP (2 weeks)

10.15.08 - AP over :) Embassy called hubby to go get his Visa - HAPPIEST DAY!!!

10.20.08 - Visa Issued

11.25.08 - POE (JFK then SFO)

11.26.08 - Visa Journey is Over!! TOOK 737 DAYS....Habibi is Home!! :) :)

USA

11.25.08 - POE

12.10.08 - Applied for SS Card

12.15.08 - Welcome Letter Received

12.17.08 - SS Card Received

12.26.08 - Green Card Received :)

Begin Naturalization process 2011 ~ Inshallah

mybanner493ead35e2041shfr8.th.jpg

Timeline

dont be surprised if u never hear from calif, we never did and our k1 expired i would for sure get your state rep on this. One k3 i know of in vermont is at 2 years returned and still nothing working. Casa sent back for a review, they should be asking for more from you or something...dont let it go any longer, casa is bad to not look at anything.

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Timeline
dont be surprised if u never hear from calif, we never did and our k1 expired i would for sure get your state rep on this. One k3 i know of in vermont is at 2 years returned and still nothing working. Casa sent back for a review, they should be asking for more from you or something...dont let it go any longer, casa is bad to not look at anything.

how come califournia center didnt give you a chance to appeal your denied k1 at least that's what the law say.

i'm waiting for anything from CSC like a notice of deny so i can reaffirm again but i dont khow how long it takes to receive an answer from them

Timeline

calif just lets expire...they told me i could refile but we married instead and filed cr1...i doubt u ever get a letter..my email to my rep more or less was saying they dont do any more action and wont follow up. I called and talked to a person and I ASK for a letter they told me it wasnt denied it was expired after trying to talk i just gave up i was saying denied he was saying expired. If u look at my status on website it has never been touch in over a year

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Timeline
calif just lets expire...they told me i could refile but we married instead and filed cr1...i doubt u ever get a letter..my email to my rep more or less was saying they dont do any more action and wont follow up. I called and talked to a person and I ASK for a letter they told me it wasnt denied it was expired after trying to talk i just gave up i was saying denied he was saying expired. If u look at my status on website it has never been touch in over a year

k1 visa has only 6 months validity. if it expire you have to reply, since you get married you just

need to follow up with with cr1 but you have to make sure that you denied k1 wont affect

you cr1 visa once you interview in casa.

good luck

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

pics, emails,etc)

Thanks !!

Immigrant visa can NEVER be denied unless the following:

1) False marriage relationship

2) Criminal background of the beneficiary

3) Failed Medical

4) Beneficiary's lack of moral character, deportation etc.

So, hand over your case to an immigration attorney and move along.

Also, note that if you don't act soon, your case will be administratively closed and you will have to start from scratch again.

ya know he was asking for help not criticism. not to mention your advice is WRONG and invalid and it will not help him in any way.

people DO get denied for bogus reasons, i know of many! using the word never is absurd. it is obvious you know nothing of denied cases!

chi

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

pics, emails,etc)

Thanks !!

please contact your congressman and ask him/her to make an inquiry on your behalf asap. he/she needs to make his inquiry to the California service center. it is faster if they call. your rep can get the number easily.

since you are married you will get the NOIR (notice of intent to revoke) letter. sometimes it takes a year or more. returned cases are NOT a priority to USCIS.

you will need to get together all the proofs of your marriage/relationship to send once you get the NOIR. they will say that your wife is not eligible for a visa because she failed to establish a valid relationship. be prepared to answer each detail in the NOIR.

get letters from friends and family verifying you have a valid relationship/marriage. your wife can translate the letters she gets. make sure each letter has a signature, address and phone number on it. the more letters you get the better.

if you had a wedding be sure to include copies of all your pictures---the more the better.

make copies of your passport stamps showing how many times you have been to see your wife.

make copies of all of your phone calls, chat logs and e mail logs to show your involvement with each other. send even the ones that you have since your were denied.

once you get the NOIR letter you will have 30 days to respond. if it is even one day late your case will be revoked and you may never get your wife here.

if you need help i would like to help in any way i can. we were denied a visa in '03 in Morocco. it was a nightmare to say the least. i fought the lies of the consulate and had the NOIR overturned. my husband arrived here in the states August '06.

send me a private note here and i will give you my e mail address if you would like my help. if you feel you need an attorney i can recommend the best attorney who has lost of experience with denied/returned case. his fees are very reasonable.

alos there is another group you can join for lots of info and resouses to help you. let me know and i can invite you. since it has been a year since the interview you may get the NOIR any day. you must be prepared to answer it asap.

i also saw you posted in the MENA forum and read about denied/returned case. that is a great start in helping you to get the info you need.

best regards

chi

Edited by chiquita

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

pics, emails,etc)

Thanks !!

please contact your congressman and ask him/her to make an inquiry on your behalf asap. he/she needs to make his inquiry to the California service center. it is faster if they call. your rep can get the number easily.

since you are married you will get the NOIR (notice of intent to revoke) letter. sometimes it takes a year or more. returned cases are NOT a priority to USCIS.

you will need to get together all the proofs of your marriage/relationship to send once you get the NOIR. they will say that your wife is not eligible for a visa because she failed to establish a valid relationship. be prepared to answer each detail in the NOIR.

get letters from friends and family verifying you have a valid relationship/marriage. your wife can translate the letters she gets. make sure each letter has a signature, address and phone number on it. the more letters you get the better.

if you had a wedding be sure to include copies of all your pictures---the more the better.

make copies of your passport stamps showing how many times you have been to see your wife.

make copies of all of your phone calls, chat logs and e mail logs to show your involvement with each other. send even the ones that you have since your were denied.

once you get the NOIR letter you will have 30 days to respond. if it is even one day late your case will be revoked and you may never get your wife here.

if you need help i would like to help in any way i can. we were denied a visa in '03 in Morocco. it was a nightmare to say the least. i fought the lies of the consulate and had the NOIR overturned. my husband arrived here in the states August '06.

send me a private note here and i will give you my e mail address if you would like my help. if you feel you need an attorney i can recommend the best attorney who has lost of experience with denied/returned case. his fees are very reasonable.

alos there is another group you can join for lots of info and resouses to help you. let me know and i can invite you. since it has been a year since the interview you may get the NOIR any day. you must be prepared to answer it asap.

i also saw you posted in the MENA forum and read about denied/returned case. that is a great start in helping you to get the info you need.

best regards

chi

WOW!

Sounds like you've been to hell and back. Nice to see someone that fought the system and won. I gave up when my petition was sent back and refiled. Ended up coming out OK.

What's the name of the lawyer? I'm sure others would benefit from your experience. It's VERY obvious you have your act together BIGTIME!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.