amal

The MENA thread about nothing

507 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just buttholes... (true story)

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

these 2 are my life in action at the moment... but the whole post was hillarious!

(F)

Needing laughs today....

In the hospital the relatives gathered in the waiting room, where a family member lay gravely ill. Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber.

'I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news,' he said as he surveyed the worried faces 'The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. It's an experimental procedure, very risky, but it is the only hope. Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the BRAIN.' The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news.

After a time, someone asked, 'How much will a brain cost?'The doctor quickly responded, '$5,000 for a male brain; $200 for a female brain.' The moment turned awkward. Some of the men actually had to 'try' to not smile, avoiding eye contact with the women.A man unable to control his curiosity, finally blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask, 'Why is the male brain so much more than a female brain?'

The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the entire group, 'It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to price the female brains a lot lower because they've been used. :devil:

Good one! I loved it :thumbs:

I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just buttholes... (true story)

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

these 2 are my life in action at the moment... but the whole post was hillarious!

(F)

Needing laughs today....

In the hospital the relatives gathered in the waiting room, where a family member lay gravely ill. Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber.

'I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news,' he said as he surveyed the worried faces 'The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. It's an experimental procedure, very risky, but it is the only hope. Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the BRAIN.' The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news.

After a time, someone asked, 'How much will a brain cost?'The doctor quickly responded, '$5,000 for a male brain; $200 for a female brain.' The moment turned awkward. Some of the men actually had to 'try' to not smile, avoiding eye contact with the women.A man unable to control his curiosity, finally blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask, 'Why is the male brain so much more than a female brain?'

The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the entire group, 'It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to price the female brains a lot lower because they've been used. :devil:

Good one! I really needed a good laugh :thumbs:

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow s.n.s. u liked it so much u commented twice :lol:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

My internet is acting horrible. I just spent 10 minutes trying to fix it, but to no avail. I'm only getting about 5 seconds of connection for ever 60 seconds. If I miss that 5 seconds then it is 60 more seconds until I can try again. Sometimes it still doesn't load fast enough so I have to hit refresh the next time. Its been doing this every night around 8pm for the last four days. I really don't understand it.

By the way, I typed this message during my 60 seconds of waiting, lol.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Timeline

My internet is acting horrible. I just spent 10 minutes trying to fix it, but to no avail. I'm only getting about 5 seconds of connection for ever 60 seconds. If I miss that 5 seconds then it is 60 more seconds until I can try again. Sometimes it still doesn't load fast enough so I have to hit refresh the next time. Its been doing this every night around 8pm for the last four days. I really don't understand it.

By the way, I typed this message during my 60 seconds of waiting, lol.

LOL... :lol:

I have been joke searching all night ;) I'm now reading about "baby sign"....its pretty cool!! We want to start with the twins now.

70176071.jpg

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Me either. Just chilling now that math class is over.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Me either i got more nothing to post than u all

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

ok, I'll go. I have heard about a new awesome-sounding lip gloss which not only softens your lips but also acts as a breath freshener-- CO Bigelow's mentha lip shine. Now that Bath and Bodyworks is having the buy 2 get one free, I am really tempted to go down and get some for trying. I am down to 2 glosses at this point... or 3? Anyway, I need a change. i heard it makes the tingle and all the awesome shiney, but also tastes great. I love Victoria's secret lip gloss in Juiced Berry because it tastes like fintstone vitamins.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Timeline
ok, I'll go. I have heard about a new awesome-sounding lip gloss which not only softens your lips but also acts as a breath freshener-- CO Bigelow's mentha lip shine. Now that Bath and Bodyworks is having the buy 2 get one free, I am really tempted to go down and get some for trying. I am down to 2 glosses at this point... or 3? Anyway, I need a change. i heard it makes the tingle and all the awesome shiney, but also tastes great. I love Victoria's secret lip gloss in Juiced Berry because it tastes like fintstone vitamins.

I love lip gloss! In AZ you need to stock up big time! The new one you mentioned sounds yummy and I agree about VS lipgloss....so good! They say you eat about 6 pounds of the stuff over a lifetime...so might as well make it tasty! :whistle:

Timeline
I love lip gloss! In AZ you need to stock up big time! The new one you mentioned sounds yummy and I agree about VS lipgloss....so good! They say you eat about 6 pounds of the stuff over a lifetime...so might as well make it tasty! :whistle:

LOL! Yes! So you should go test out the COB mentha gloss and see what you think. Do you have any other favorites? I love the Bonnie Bell Lipsmacker's Dr. Pepper. I know, I know, it's soooo oooooold but it's perfect! I noticed a lot of hard-core gloss fans love it!

My lips smack of dehydration but I've gotten more water today then any other day in history maybe?

You know, I've been like that recently. I'm also a week and a half late and I'm ready to give myself a hysterectomy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

LOL! Yes! So you should go test out the COB mentha gloss and see what you think. Do you have any other favorites? I love the Bonnie Bell Lipsmacker's Dr. Pepper. I know, I know, it's soooo oooooold but it's perfect! I noticed a lot of hard-core gloss fans love it!

My lips smack of dehydration but I've gotten more water today then any other day in history maybe?

You know, I've been like that recently. I'm also a week and a half late and I'm ready to give myself a hysterectomy.

Give yourself a hysterectomy! Well! Have you read that the new date rape drug sterlizes women. Men who don't want to get accused of creating a child while using the date rape drug are sterilizing women for life.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
Give yourself a hysterectomy! Well! Have you read that the new date rape drug sterlizes women. Men who don't want to get accused of creating a child while using the date rape drug are sterilizing women for life.

LOL! I just meant because it is soooo uncomfortable.

I didn't hear that! That is so sad. Not only do the women have to go theough the crime, but it will leave a lasting medical mark forever.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

LOL! I just meant because it is soooo uncomfortable.

I didn't hear that! That is so sad. Not only do the women have to go theough the crime, but it will leave a lasting medical mark forever.

I know! The criminals are getting so sophisticated these days.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.