7 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Isn't that the form that was given to me in a sealed envelope by my doctor in Canada, I was told NOT to open it, and then when I had my interview in Montreal, they took it away from me?

I'm very confused. :blink:

When I sent in my AOS, I sent a copy of my vaccination sheet that the doctor gave me, because that's all that I had!

Do you think it's possible for me to call my doctor in Canada and ask her to fax me a copy of the form?

Gah.... so frustrating!

I-129F Sent : 2005-07-15

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It sounds like you didn't submit the vaccination supplemental (I-693A). All you need to do is take the vaccination worksheet that you got from your medical abroad and take it to a civil surgeon who will complete the I-693A for you.

It sounds like you didn't submit the vaccination supplemental (I-693A). All you need to do is take the vaccination worksheet that you got from your medical abroad and take it to a civil surgeon who will complete the I-693A for you.

ditto

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

hi!!! i didn't send the vaccination supplemental for my husband's AOS.... i'm just waiting and see if they ask for it.... i read that sometimes they ask for it sometimes doesn't.. let see what they say...hopefully they don't ask us for it. :unsure:

Edited by ingjohanna

**K-1 VISA**

*07.29.05 sent package i-129f to california

*08.02.05 recveived NOA1

*10.17.05 received NOA2

*11.01.05 colombia's embassy received package

*12.05.05 interview date

*12.06.05 recieved VISA

*12.20.05 came to U.S.A!!!!

*12.28.05 applied for a Social Security

*01.05.06 received Social Security card =)

*02.11.06 married....

**AOS**

*03.01.06 sent package for AOS & EAD

*03.03.06 package arrived at unit (Chicago,il 60699)

*03.18.06 NOA1 for AOS & EAD (notice date 03.08.06)

*04.15.06 he had his Biometric taken

*04.17.06 EAD & AOS touched

*05.03.06 AOS touched again & case transfered to CALIFORNIA.

*05.12.06 EAD APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*05.16.06 AOS touched again!!!!!

*05.17.06 EAD approval notice mail it, from USCIS office...and AOS touched again....

*06.12.06 AOS APPROVED

*06.19.06 we received my husband's GREEN CARD!!!!!!!!!

3eaa23ed7915298eba1681d609e67921.gif

Filed: Other Timeline

Hey you! This is eiretamicha from LJ!! :)

I'm sorry about your RFE. That totally sucks. :(

What they're asking for is form I-693A. This is a vaccination supplement that must be completed by a Civil Surgeon in your area. You must choose a Civil Surgeon (and I say choose because I really recommend that you call a few and find the best prices), make an appointment, and bring all your vaccination records with you. The Civil Surgeon will then charge you a hefty fee just to transfer your vaccination information to the I-693A form (which she will already have at her office). She will then present this I-693A to you in a sealed envelope which you must send back with your RFE.

On the uscis.gov website, there is a place where you can search out Civil Surgeons in your area. I'm gonna go try to find it for you.

Good luck with everything!! :luv:

ETA: I found it!! Click here to search for your local Civil Surgeon. :)

Edited by jelti

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Make sure than when you go to the Civil Surgeon in your area, bring your vaccination records along with the form you submitted for you K1 visa. I was only charged 25 dollars, because I brought all my information with me... including the dreaded X rays that you have to carry from your home country.

Hope its not too expensive...

Good luck...

Our visa Journey ~~~~ 226 days

Removing Conditions on ~~~ May 2008

Our first anniversary ~~~ November 12, 2006

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.