yassmine2878

Thoisdey

87 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Today was an OK day until a few hours ago. Now I think it's a terrible day. First of all, we found out that the 10k we thought we owed that the student laons epople didn't include really is there-- not a bad thing for me personally, but for him-- he was on cloud 9 for 4 days. Now he is going to totally blow. I dread it. The good news is that the interest rate is 4 points lower than what they originally said- -which could be more than a 10k savings over 10 years.. but... still! I have to tell him in a few minutes and I want to throw up. Last time I had this kind of news for him he didn't speak for 3 days. This would qualify as "the right buttons."

Other marginal news: car is not fixed, my hair is looking frizzy and i feel like a whale.

Sometime tells me that if I at least didn't feel like a whale, all other things would become more bearable. It's like the straw that broke the camel's back ;)

Anyone want to come over and break the news for me?

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

All i have to say is Adonai Elohim is the most awesome G-d of all. I prayed pretty hard and Ammar took it pretty well. Was really upset, but he majorly calmed down really quickly and then seemed to almost bounce back! You all have no idea what kind of progress that is ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

their hair tends to thin out, he may go for the bald look for awhile then will take on a full head of beautiful hair im sure

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
All i have to say is Adonai Elohim is the most awesome G-d of all. I prayed pretty hard and Ammar took it pretty well. Was really upset, but he majorly calmed down really quickly and then seemed to almost bounce back! You all have no idea what kind of progress that is ;)

Congratulations - I'm glad that went well. I know how it goes...with my DH I have to think of the best way to tell him something so as not to freak him out - sometimes I feel like I have to practice it before I say it just so we don't have WWIII. :unsure::whistle::unsure:

Timeline
ZAIDS HAIR IS FALLING OUT!!!

Don't worry, a know a lot of babies lose their hair they were born with and then it regrows. This is normal. A lot of women lose their hair aftr bieng pregnant as well-- just because while pregnant it doesn't fall out at the same rate and you shed to the normal ammount you always had-- but it's kind of alarming :) Can take a year to happen or so. Don't worry- Zaid is fine!

Congratulations - I'm glad that went well. I know how it goes...with my DH I have to think of the best way to tell him something so as not to freak him out - sometimes I feel like I have to practice it before I say it just so we don't have WWIII. :unsure::whistle::unsure:

LOL Well sometimes I wish he would yell ro something.. but he's so quiet and he just will not speak anymore. it's actually more unnerving lol.

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
ZAIDS HAIR IS FALLING OUT!!!

Don't worry, a know a lot of babies lose their hair they were born with and then it regrows. This is normal. A lot of women lose their hair aftr bieng pregnant as well-- just because while pregnant it doesn't fall out at the same rate and you shed to the normal ammount you always had-- but it's kind of alarming :) Can take a year to happen or so. Don't worry- Zaid is fine!

LOL Well sometimes I wish he would yell ro something.. but he's so quiet and he just will not speak anymore. it's actually more unnerving lol.

I know - that sucks...I hate it when he goes mute...I begin to ask "what's wrong" a hundred times - it drives me insane

:bonk:

Oh my, seriously I LOLed @ your pics! I love his non-chalant expression which is identical in the first and second pics. Also, totally love his Kid n' Play bubble-cut.

LMFAO @ Kid n Play. I hadnt thought of that when I took the pic, but now that you mention it.... :lol:

so I just thought I would make it clear, that I absolutely love getting pooped on with explosive poopies at 6am :) oh the joys...

Rockin' the poop soup here too.

I CANT wait for Taleen to be born, shes spoken for, sorry guys, her and Zaid share zarqa blood..

Hey, double wedding! Me n Sara have Amirah betrothed to Mehdi for 100 pineapples and a case of Godiva choccies.

Here's another piccie for everyone to enjoy. Got Woot?

S2010080.jpg

Today was an OK day until a few hours ago. Now I think it's a terrible day. First of all, we found out that the 10k we thought we owed that the student laons epople didn't include really is there-- not a bad thing for me personally, but for him-- he was on cloud 9 for 4 days. Now he is going to totally blow. I dread it. The good news is that the interest rate is 4 points lower than what they originally said- -which could be more than a 10k savings over 10 years.. but... still! I have to tell him in a few minutes and I want to throw up. Last time I had this kind of news for him he didn't speak for 3 days. This would qualify as "the right buttons."

Other marginal news: car is not fixed, my hair is looking frizzy and i feel like a whale.

Sometime tells me that if I at least didn't feel like a whale, all other things would become more bearable. It's like the straw that broke the camel's back ;)

Anyone want to come over and break the news for me?

(F) i'm glad it went a little easier than you thought it would though, telling him about it.

student loans-ugh. i've been stashing thoughts of mine in the denial section of my brain. i don't plan on looking for a job until later next year, but they're going to start wanting their money back a lot sooner than that. not fair :(

**as well, i can't see you from here, but i'm sure you don't look like a whale. i've got frizzy hair today too though. i don't like july or august, primarily for that reason.

Edited by ta me go hiontach

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Timeline
(F) i'm glad it went a little easier than you thought it would though, telling him about it.

student loans-ugh. i've been stashing thoughts of mine in the denial section of my brain. i don't plan on looking for a job until later next year, but they're going to start wanting their money back a lot sooner than that. not fair :(

Well, depending on you financial situation, I don't know if you knew or not, but most places can review your income, etc and grant you a 2-year additional deferral. There is the standard 10-year repayment plan (our choice because we plan on throwing everything we have at it and get it done in under 3 years-- I have 60k), then there is a 25-year, and then there is something called "graduated" payments where they start cheap and get worse and worse lol.

I totally had mine in the denial section of my brain FOREVER. Then, when I went to consolidate with this place I checked out before-- it had folded! The bank said they were in too much financial trouble to take on additional student loans (surprise to me-- this is not my bank but it is a major bank for the Southeast). So I stuck with the ones I have the loans with.

Basically, from what I can tell, they just want money-- any money-- and are willing to try to work with you no matter what to get any kind of money :) July 1, the interest rates dropped significantly, so it's not a bad year this year for repayment.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.