• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Awww Gabi he is sooo precious!!!

T & A / Kelly- your babies are cutie pies too!

Another cuttie carshel!!!!! Love the pics :thumbs:

Soooo many cutties, mahsalla :luv:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Awww Gabi he is sooo precious!!!

T & A / Kelly- your babies are cutie pies too!

carshel...when did this happen? How did I miss this? or is it just a brain pffft? ADORRRRRRRABLE

GABI, omg...mr.suds is HILARIOUS I lol'ed at work and got strange looks! :lol: He is getting cuter and cuter in every picture mashallah.

t&a :lol: (i can't help but laugh at ur name :devil: ) He has such an adorable smile. too precious!

kelly, love love love the sunglasses picture. He also is getting cuter in every picture!

Sara... any new ones of the pineapple princess? These boys are lucky lucky lucky lol

nawal.. we need new pix of z-twinz too :) i bet they're getting sooooo big :) :)

taleeeeeennnnnnn come on oooooooooout..auntie amal wants to meeeeet uuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Wahrania...have you chosen a name for your mini-wah yet?

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
S2010037.jpg

So adorable! :luv:

2008-05-06 I-129F sent

2008-05-10 Delivered to NVC 3:12pm

2008-05-20 NOA1

2008-05-23 Touched

2008-06-26 Touched

2008-06-27 Touched

2008-09-07 NOA2

2008-09-11 Received at NVC

2008-09-12 Left NVC

2008-09-18 Consulate received

2008-09-25 Pkt3 Received

2008-09-28 Pkt3 Returned

2008-09-30 Pkt4 Received

2008-10-09 Interview

2008-10-13 Medical

2008-10-24 Visa Received

2008-10-30 Fying home to my Jonathan

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
If talahasee was #3..chicago has to be up there on the list...humidity is ridiculous here

Here's the article...Chicago is actually #67 - aren't you guys lucky! Phoenix is #1 and Las Vegas #2. This is one contest I sure didn't want to win, but we got the bronze!

Edited by Staashi

Timeline
so I just thought I would make it clear, that I absolutely love getting pooped on with explosive poopies at 6am :) oh the joys...

At least his goes out the right end! Megan had colic and was on that formula but she was a projectile vomiter. It's a wonder she ever gained any weight at all!!!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

My son would projectile vomit about once every 2 or 3 days. But he didn't really have colic. I dunno what the problem was. Those lil guys can sure produce a LOT of fluids too...nottttt pretty lol

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

amal, coulda been acid reflux

zaids poops are episodes sometimes, they come out in looong liquid farts, lol, not that anyone cared!!!

carrie, Looks like u need to show up here more often!! i now just realized, aside from aymans pasty white skin, he really looks a lot like simo :) i wish zaids skin was pasty white. I guess we did get lucky with his pretty blue eyes though.

I CANT wait for Taleen to be born, shes spoken for, sorry guys, her and Zaid share zarqa blood..

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Timeline
My son would projectile vomit about once every 2 or 3 days. But he didn't really have colic. I dunno what the problem was. Those lil guys can sure produce a LOT of fluids too...nottttt pretty lol

No kidding! She was under 5 pounds after being home for two days and the volume of fluid was astonishing!!!!!!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

Amal...I hate the name!! I think I can change it this month! I think of what you think of everytime I see it! It was such a total trainwrecked accident when I made it!

Carshel...what a cutie! Is the baby's name Ayman? If so good name, that's my hubster's name!

I had a projectile exorcist baby too with my daughter. She could hold a record on how far she could do it. I was seriously considering putting her in horror movies! LOL....she was tiny too. Weighed 20 lbs when she was 2! Now she is a healthy 82 pound 10 year old!

Kelly...my booger has the opposite of yours. They have changed his formula and he has to drink two ounces of prune juice a day in with his formula or he doesn't go at all or it is total trauma for him.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

One of mine did that for awhile, we traced it to the apple juice

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
amal, coulda been acid reflux

zaids poops are episodes sometimes, they come out in looong liquid farts, lol, not that anyone cared!!!

carrie, Looks like u need to show up here more often!! i now just realized, aside from aymans pasty white skin, he really looks a lot like simo :) i wish zaids skin was pasty white. I guess we did get lucky with his pretty blue eyes though.

I CANT wait for Taleen to be born, shes spoken for, sorry guys, her and Zaid share zarqa blood..

Yea apparently since Amal has forgotten who I am...lol.

You really think he looks like Simo? He has changed a lot. He has some of Simo's features, but most people think he looks just like me. I will have to dig up one of my baby pics and post it next to his. He certainly has his daddys facial expressions and silly presonality though.

Ayman had those lovely pooping episodes too. I just switched him off that formula onto soy today, so we shall see how that works.

I can't wait to see Ms. Taleen too. I bet she is going to be a cutie too.

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

The most humid cities in the US (average humidity annually)

It does keep your skin natually moisturized :lol:

1. Quillayute, Washington

2. Olympia, Washington

3. Port Arthur, Texas

4. Lake Charles, Louisiana

5. Apalachicola, Florida

6. Gainesville, Florida

7. Corpus Christi, Texas

8. Eugene, Oregon

9. New Orleans, Louisiana

10. Houston, Texas

And these are the most uncomfortable cities (humity combined with summer heat) We make both lists! :o

1. Phoenix, Arizona

2. Corpus Christi, Texas

3. San Antonio, Texas

4. Dallas, Texas

5. West Palm Beach, Florida

6. Miami, Florida

7. Waco, Texas

8. Houston, Texas

9. Montgomery, Alabama

10. New Orleans, Louisiana

Edited by mybackpages

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

tasha and amal.....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! I just realized, T AND A....HAHAHAH ...im immature i know!!!

anyways...what kind of formula is Malek on? and whats with all these half arab babies having tummy problems?!?!?!?!?

zaid and carries lil guy ayman both have colic and are on formula thats 30$ a can, I know Nawals lil girl is also on the same formula, not sure why though..geeez

prune juice? how fun...although i dont know whats worse, I havent seen a slightly formed poop from zaid since he was 2 days old...its always watery..although, he does only go once a day, and its always around 6-7am, so at least i know its coming

eta: GOOD LUCK on the soy, I hope he does ok on it...

Edited by ks71905

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.