skegma

accelerated processing

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

while browsing USCIS site trying to learn as much as possible about k-1 visa i came across this information that i didn't know and i didn't see it here in vj before, they say that there is an accelerated processing for I-129, any one of you can tell me more about this, here is the link, take a look

accelerated processing

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
while browsing USCIS site trying to learn as much as possible about k-1 visa i came across this information that i didn't know and i didn't see it here in vj before, they say that there is an accelerated processing for I-129, any one of you can tell me more about this, here is the link, take a look

accelerated processing

This is what they call an expedite, this is for special reasons, such as finacial hardship, deployment etc.

You can apply and see if it is accepted, it may not be if your reasons are not valid.

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

I am a United States citizen!

accelerated processing

Note in that link the refererence is to the I-129 not the I-129F. The difference being basically employment vs immigration.

Edited by DairyFarmer

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

This is what the USCIS looks for when people apply to have the case expedited.....

I found this information at USCIS Expedite Criteria

The person above is correct that this is not for an I-129F application. This application, the I-129 application, is for a non-immigrant work visa.

Hope this helps you!

USCIS Expedite Criteria

All expedite requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and are granted at the discretion of the Director. The criteria are as follows:

Severe financial loss to company or individual

Extreme emergent situation

Humanitarian situation

Nonprofit status of requesting organization in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States

Department of Defense of National Interest Situation (Note: Request must come from official United States Government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to our Government)

USCIS error

Compelling interest of USCIS

If your case is at a local office at the time you need to make your emergency request, please go to the local office in person to make your request. Please be sure to take all supporting documentation with you.

If your case is at one of our Service Centers or the National Benefits Center, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to receive further instructions on where and how to send your request.

.png

Picture1.png

.png.png

nikki-2-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

accelerated processing

This kind of confusion is another important reason why attention to detail and using the correct terminology is so very important. An I-129 is not an I-129F. "Accelerated Processing" does not apply to the I-129F or any part of the fiance(e) visa process.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.