yassmine2878

Wednesday!

104 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
whoohoo my last day of work before I leave. Tomorrow is the big day :)))) YALA YALA YALA

Oh and for the record, I only saw a camel in a zoo in Palestine. None on the road, none of that:( I was kinda sad:(

Where are you leaving for? What happens on the big day?

I'm heading to Palestine!! His interview is on the 8th. And finally Friday night I will be able to see my habibi again in Jordan cuz he's meeting me at the airport this time, yipppeeee

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
nawal...im a fan of huggies supremes...zaids poops leak thru every other diaper ive tried!!!

LOL...I will have to try them....Hazem insists on the one w/ the "pee detector" LOL I think he's afraid he might miss a time to change a baby! LOL :) The pampers do smell good though! I love that baby powder smell so much :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
whoohoo my last day of work before I leave. Tomorrow is the big day :)))) YALA YALA YALA

Me too. LOL. I didn't even finish all my work because there was so much to do and not enough time.

I need to go finish packing.

Label.jpg

.png

mybabygirl-1-1.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

whoohoo my last day of work before I leave. Tomorrow is the big day :) ))) YALA YALA YALA

Oh and for the record, I only saw a camel in a zoo in Palestine. None on the road, none of that:( I was kinda sad:(

you might someday. i have see them crossing the street in beersheva once before , very close to gaza. otherwise i have only seen them wandering the negev near the bedouin tents.

ooo....beduin tents I wanna see those!! I thougth there were no more beduin in Pali, just mainly in Saudi and the "sticks" of UAE.

I think I recall my husband saying that towards the Dead Sea there is some desert with camel there ? Well, I wanna go to Dead Sea this time so maybe I'll get to see a camel after all, lol

You'll see camels at the Dead Sea. They make money by charging ppl to ride the big humpties so they're scattered all along the entrances. I want to see a pic of u riding a humpty! I didn't ride one coz I was afraid of hurting the poor thing so I live thru my friends experiences lol!

Jax...give them a call ... if they pay more..why not.. do what u wanna do for u to be happy.

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
whoohoo my last day of work before I leave. Tomorrow is the big day :) ))) YALA YALA YALA

you might someday. i have see them crossing the street in beersheva once before , very close to gaza. otherwise i have only seen them wandering the negev near the bedouin tents.

ooo....beduin tents I wanna see those!! I thougth there were no more beduin in Pali, just mainly in Saudi and the "sticks" of UAE.

I think I recall my husband saying that towards the Dead Sea there is some desert with camel there ? Well, I wanna go to Dead Sea this time so maybe I'll get to see a camel after all, lol

You'll see camels at the Dead Sea. They make money by charging ppl to ride the big humpties so they're scattered all along the entrances. I want to see a pic of u riding a humpty! I didn't ride one coz I was afraid of hurting the poor thing so I live thru my friends experiences lol!

Jax...give them a call ... if they pay more..why not.. do what u wanna do for u to be happy.

Jackie good luck with that. Do you lay tile for a living? wow thats same thing my husband does!:)

Well, if I see a camel to ride..hm..it would be neat to ride it. But me, I'm afraid of horses eral bad. So I don't know if riding a camel would be the same thing or not? I only get afraid of horses cuz they act crazy sometimes and I was bitten and knocked off of one when I was a kid. Well, maybe if my husband is with me it wont be so bad;)

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

gabi!!! girl I miss you too much. How R u? I hope we can talk soon. How's buttaball doing?

Im usually on in the late evenings. We're still getting unpacked and settled, so my daytime surfing hours are pretty limited.

Little Mr Moroccan Butterball weighs a whopping 22 pounds now and is almost sitting up on his own. He's enjoying having 4 adults around to cater to his every baby whim.

nawal...im a fan of huggies supremes...zaids poops leak thru every other diaper ive tried!!!

LOL...I will have to try them....Hazem insists on the one w/ the "pee detector" LOL I think he's afraid he might miss a time to change a baby! LOL :) The pampers do smell good though! I love that baby powder smell so much :)

Luvs has a nice powdery smell, and they are usually less expensive. They also do a good job of containing those exploding poops. I do love Pampers, but they're so expensive. Mehdi wears a size 3 now and the larger the diaper, the fewer to a package :protest:

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Little Mr Moroccan Butterball weighs a whopping 22 pounds now and is almost sitting up on his own. He's enjoying having 4 adults around to cater to his every baby whim.

Good Heavens!!! Amirah is just barely pushing 17 pounds and she is twice his age!!

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Mommies of Babies....I had such a prob with Malek peeing out of his diaper. Huggies Supreme worked for me and also White Cloud from Walmart!

Wow, Gabi...the baby is a whopper but sooooooooo cute!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Yes - right in the desert near the dead sea is where the camels hang out. The bedouins live througout that desert. In hebrew its the negev desert not sure if it has a different name in arabic.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I never saw anyone giving camel rides in israel :( I guess that is going thru the west bank to the dead sea? I only took that route once, obviously not recently and it was evening time so maybe thats why I missed it. My FIL is friends with a bedouin family that took us to one of their family members tents one time for coffee, I am hoping to do that again I know my son would love a camel ride!

Filed: Timeline

Gabi I think your baby is so CUTE! (I think those extra pounds are in his squeezeable cheeks! )

palilover...I sell tile. and all the other types of flooring. Your hubby is a tile setter? They make good money! Does he enjoy it? Most tile setters are passionate about what they do. But the knees go at about age 35. Hard job to do for a long time.

j

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Heavens!!! Amirah is just barely pushing 17 pounds and she is twice his age!!

roflmao!!!! when my first girl was about 5 months old she was 29 pounds!!!! I honestly couldn't pick her up anymore because I was pregnant with the second and she was sooo heavy!!! My second was more like your Amirah though and today at 11 and 12 years old they're both skinny minnies even though they eat everything in sight! (they take after their father :lol: )

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Jackie...my big bro lays tile and ur right....29 and he has major back and knee probs...

Tasha, ditto on those diapers...huggies supreme is about all we can do...his pee soup poops leak out of every other kind...We just went to walmart and the big boy is now in a Size 2 diaper!! lol

Gabi...my nephew is 3 months and 18lbs...he has squeezable cheeks just like Mehdi!! we call him the chunky monkey!!he is the one in the middle

i too saw the camels at the dead sea, although, i refused to ride one...sofyan did...maybe ill get a pic on here one day...i dont have a scanner so ill have to figure something out!! it would make for a super wednesday hump day pic!!

Edited by ks71905

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.