53 posts in this topic

I LOVE the way my husband looks at me when I'm in hijab ready to pray

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I miss prayer together - it's very high on my list of things I miss

I love it when he knows I've had a long day and has dinner ready for me when I walk in the door

...even more when he brings it to me on the couch and makes sure I'm eating :luv:

I love when after we finish praying, we sit on the floor to discuss religion

I love the way he kisses my forhead when I'm wearing hijab

I love the way he always wants to hold my hand

I love it when he fixes things around the house :P

I love that he aways has a big smile and hug for me as soon as he walks in the door

I love his smile

I love his enthusiasm for life

And God help me, I even love his stuborness - it matches mine :devil:

I miss him....

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I miss prayer together - it's very high on my list of things I miss

I love it when he knows I've had a long day and has dinner ready for me when I walk in the door

...even more when he brings it to me on the couch and makes sure I'm eating :luv:

I love when after we finish praying, we sit on the floor to discuss religion

I love the way he kisses my forhead when I'm wearing hijab

I love the way he always wants to hold my hand

I love it when he fixes things around the house :P

I love that he aways has a big smile and hug for me as soon as he walks in the door

I love his smile

I love his enthusiasm for life

And God help me, I even love his stuborness - it matches mine :devil:

I miss him....

:crying: Mine did that too... Kissing me on the forhead after our prayers. If we didn't discuss religion afterward he would say Lah Yatekabel.

I miss the way he sleeps... I would wake in the morning and just watch him.

Keep it going ladies it's reminding me of so much thank you

You know I was just thinking about writing a short story about how me and my spouse met and then put pics together so as we get older we can look back to these young years and our kids and grandkids can see our love story . I think some of the members here have the sweetest love stories !! Some of you guys should really write a story about your experiences and save em :cry:

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

You know I was just thinking about writing a short story about how me and my spouse met and then put pics together so as we get older we can look back to these young years and our kids and grandkids can see our love story . I think some of the members here have the sweetest love stories !! Some of you guys should really write a story about your experiences and save em :cry:

You should make a scrapbook! :thumbs:

I made one. One of my favorite things in it is the lid to a pepsi can. When we were in Aqaba together during our engagement, he bought 2 pepsis and he won free french fries on his lid and gave it to me. I still have it.

Edited by ♥JP♥

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

You should make a scrapbook! :thumbs:

I made one. One of my favorite things in it is the lid to a pepsi can. When we were in Aqaba together during our engagement, he bought 2 pepsis and he won free french fries on his lid and gave it to me. I still have it.

awwww.. that is sweet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I love the way Mohamed looks at me and smiles and tells me he loves me.

I thank Allah everyday how much he is such a wonderful father to Amir

I love waking up beside him every morning and we tell each other how much we love each other. (L)

We have so much fun cooking together !!!

I never thought i would ever met such a wonderful and caring husband that cares so much about me and my children.

Mohamed helps me with my hijab when my hair starts to show.

I thank Allah for allowing me to meet such a wonderful man that has become my husband!! (L)

I love u Mohamed with all my heart!!!

Edited by mohamedandmelinda

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.