~Jackie~

Thankful Tuesday in Mena-land

147 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Im thankful tomorow is my last final and i get a week vacation.....on another note seeing bepsi made me laugh cuz my husband never says P! I just tried to make him say pepsi and he didnt as usual!! Try making yur husbands say that saying peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers....lol

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Im thankful tomorow is my last final and i get a week vacation.....on another note seeing bepsi made me laugh cuz my husband never says P! I just tried to make him say pepsi and he didnt as usual!! Try making yur husbands say that saying peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers....lol

I can't do that to mine cause when I try to say certain words in his language he works very hard not to laugh at me... he does but at least he tries not to lol :star:

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am thankful to have a husband that loves me unconditionally, no matter what silliness or havoc I have created, a beautiful daughter who is wise beyond her years, and a family that loves me unconditionally. And chocolate. I am thankful that I have chocolate.

Accept the things

To which fate binds you and

Love the people with whom fate

Brings you together

But do so with all your heart.

~Marcus Aurelius~

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Timeline

Wow, thankful for so many things...great idea jackie. :thumbs:

I'm thankful for my beautiful and supportive family....these past few months! :)

I'm thankful for my hubby whos been a lilfesaver with the babies :)

I'm thankful that we are going home to NY on Saturday for a while!! YAY!! I LOVE NY...:):dance::dance:

Happy Tuesday MENA!! I have never been to a slumber party either and I will be outta town! Booohooo :(:crying:

or in case it's not working Click Here

Edited by Nawal

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sorry to disappoint. I didn't get a timeout or even a strong warning or any warning. :rolleyes:

Grrr.. still fuming. :ranting: But... :innocent: listening to meditation tapes for awhile now.

Still taking a VJ break though.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Goodmorning everyone. I am off to work soon and i wish everyone a beautiful and blessed day today! :thumbs:

I am thankful for having God in my life, for my soon to be husband,my beautiful daughter, all of my family, my friends, life, and for my health (F)

AJ1

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am thankful that tomorrow I go to Jackson Hole, WY for my brothers destination wedding on July 5th. It includes rafting, fireworks, BBQ, over several days and seeing my brother get married. I think there is some other fun stuff but I can't remember it all right now.

I'm just glad to get out and do some traveling.

After that Mom wants to go to Salt Lake for some serious shopping at the Neman Marcus outlet, and then on to the Oregon Coast. My first trip there ever after living here for nine years! Then I'm going to Sun Valley around July 17th. So yeah...that is what I am thankful, the month of July is traveling!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'M THANKFUL FOR MY MOTHER, IT SEEMS THE ONLY SUPPORT IN MY BI-POLAR LIFE. MY HUSBAND WHOM I LOVE DEARLY JUST DON'T GET IT. HE DON'T UNDERSTAND. AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL BE MY SUPPORT.WHAT A SHAME THAT YOU CAN'T COUNT ON THE ONE YOU ARE SUPPOSSED TO IN TIME OF NEED. WHICH SEEMS TO BE EVERY DAY LATELY. MY HEALTH SEEMS TO BE GOIN DOWN HILL LATELY. I'M NOW WEARING TWO BRACES ON MY WRISTS. THE DOC SAYS I EITHER HAVE CARPEL TUNNEL OR I HAVE A PINCHED NERVE SOMEWHERE BECAUSE OF ALL THE PAIN I HAVE IN MY BACK AND SHOULDERS AND ARMS. AND A FRIEND OF MINE SAYS SHE NOTICED THIS SINCE FROM MY SECOND FALL THIS WINTER. I'M A MEDICAL MESS. BUT HEY I'M LUCKY TO BE ALIVE I GUESS. SO I SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR THAT. MY HUSBAND TRIES TELLING ME THAT. AT LEAST I AM ALIVE.

ITS GONNA BE A LOVELY DAY HERE. SO AFTER WORK THIS MORNING, I'M GONNA STRIP DOWN TO THE LEAST POSSIBLE CLOTHES AND LAY ON MY DECK IN THE SUN FOR A BIT, MAYBE I WILL FEEL BET TER. HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!

AIMME, HAVE FUN IN MOROCCO, AND I PRAY FOR BADRS- I MISS MY MOTHER-IN-LAW, WE ARE JUST WAITING TO SEE WHEN SHE WILL BE COMING HERE ON A TOURIST VISA.

Edited by terrie

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

First off Aimee, have a safe trip and I will be praying for you and Badr. Palilover have a safe trip also and I do hope this is almost over for you and your love.

Rajaa, congrats on the hubby's work visa to Spain. I pray he has a safe trip and enjoys his work there.

I am very thankful for my husband and children. My husband is an extremely patient man and I will never be able to thank him enough for the sacrifices he has made to be with myself and our son. He is always there when I need him whether it is for a laugh to brighten my day or a shoulder to cry on when things are going wrong. My children are God's blessings! They have been through a lot in their little lives and I am so thankful that they have taken to their new step father. I am thankful for our health and I pray that good health continues. I am thankful for our home because we still have a place to lay our heads at night. I am also thankful for my job because without it I have no idea where in the world I would be financially or emotionally because I am blessed to work with wonderful people. I am also thankful for my parents whom to me are heroes. They are raising my sister's two very young children because of the way she chose her life and without my parents the girls wouldn't have stability.

God bless everybody and have a great Tuesday!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Sorry to disappoint. I didn't get a timeout or even a strong warning or any warning. :rolleyes:

Grrr.. still fuming. :ranting: But... :innocent: listening to meditation tapes for awhile now.

Still taking a VJ break though.

don't run with scissors. there, you've been warned. :P

good morning, everyone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

All these posts and 7 42 i think its a record

thankful we can survive with all these price increases with evrything increasing except our salary

and

my friends on here and ahmed with his patience

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

im hungry, will post thanks later...tasha i know u asked...Zaid was 13 and a half lbs 25 inches...BIG BIG BOY!!

His shots arent even phasing him, he slept well and woke up smiling...I wonder if its gonna hit him later ? who knows.

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Timeline

didnt you

i can share what we have here at work

Edited by brnidokiegurl

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.