K-JForever29

TRACKING Vermont I-130 March '08 Filers

49 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

yea, we got a touch 5/8 on the I130 AND 4/24 ON THE I129F... NOTHING SINCE THEN. and after a long weekend of pickleing their brains at the holiday BBQ'S I wouldn't expect much from them early next week either,..but we can hope.. can't we?

2008-03-03 : I-130 Sent

2008-03-03 : I-130 NOA1

2008-05-08 : Touched

2008-10-16 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-03-27 : I-129F Sent

2008-03-31 : I-129F NOA1

2008-04-24 : Touched

2008-10-03 : Touched

2008-10-05 : Touched

2008-10-06 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-10-22 : NVC Receive

2008-10-24 : NVC Left

2008-10-30 : USEM Receive

2008-11-10 : Wife's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-01 : Son's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-19 : USEM Interview - PASSED

2009-01-14 : VISA RECEIVED

2009-01-25 : US Entry (JFK)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Ok, once more...

Any I-130 & K-3 filers from VSC March ( BOTH petitons filed in MARCH) got any touch in June or July?

Anyone got a RFE ?

I filed in April (does that help? lol) and got a touch in June and nothing since.

P.s- only the 129f was touched

I check the site obsessively like most everyone else. :)

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

im a feb2008 filer and up to now, no news from vermont. its really pissing me off

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
im a feb2008 filer and up to now, no news from vermont. its really pissing me off

I'm a March filer at VSC. I am hopeful that usually after 6 months, cases are either touched and approved or transferred... I completed my 6 months yesterday. Please share any thoughts...

:bonk:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I'm a March filer at VSC. I am hopeful that usually after 6 months, cases are either touched and approved or transferred... I completed my 6 months yesterday. Please share any thoughts...

I like your quote about running the center better. I am sure you can kick some a$$ :)

I wish I knew how some at VCS get NOA2s so fast... I saw that one even, from Pakistan, got approved quickly. I would think that would take longer for there than the Philippines. I hate sitting here so long with no word wondering if there is any problem with ours. ZI guess we are all in the same boat. I just wish I could "see" what is going on there.

I was wondering if it is touched early on, and no other word, if that might not mean they did a quick check to see if it "looks" complete, therefore no need for RFE, then put it back in the file until later when they actually do the work on it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I wish I knew how some at VCS get NOA2s so fast... I saw that one even, from Pakistan, got approved quickly. I would think that would take longer for there than the Philippines. I hate sitting here so long with no word wondering if there is any problem with ours. ZI guess we are all in the same boat. I just wish I could "see" what is going on there.

I was wondering if it is touched early on, and no other word, if that might not mean they did a quick check to see if it "looks" complete, therefore no need for RFE, then put it back in the file until later when they actually do the work on it.

I'm wondering the same thing.. our last touch was back in June and nothing since. I think they first see that everything is on order then do the background checks. But then again who knows?

From looking at timelines and reading here, there really is no rhyme or reason.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
hang in there my fellow march vsc filers. Next week is ours

We can only hope that it would turn into a reality! I've decided not to bother with it right not, but at the end of the 7th month, I am going to raise hell with them if they don't act...

How I wish I could share positive results with you DesiMan regarding my visa but like most of the March filers, I still haven't gotten any results since they last touched our case in May 02 (I-129f) and Jun 19 (I-130). But since it's already September, this should be our month!!! So let's hope and pray that we would receive some good news from VSC real soon. ;) Lets keep in touch and if some of you VJers have tips to share, please do share them. For we are all desperate applicants who just wanted to be with our partner in life so we could start our married life together and NOT APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying: I WISH US ALL GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Hi, i'm new to this. We rec'd our NOA 1 for I130 - 3/11 & I129F - 3/25; I129F touched on 4/17 & other on 5/8. Nothing else has been rec'd. Is this bad news? I'm worried!--mmartinez

Greeting guys, hope everything are well with you. We would like to know from those who filed for an I-130 at the Vermont Service Center on how things are going with your case? My husband decided to hire a lawyer to handle our case because he doesn't want to make any mistake in petitioning for me. But the problem is, our lawyer doesn't inform us the details about what's going on with our case. And my husband doesn't want to fuss our lawyer on what's happening for the worry he might get pissed so we just wait until we hear from him.

I-130

March 10, 2008 - USCIS Received Date

March 14, 2008 - Notice Date

I-129F

April 7, 2008 - USCIS Received and Notice Date

Until now we don't know what's happening with our case. I am hoping to get some ideas from here so I would know what to ask or demand from our lawyer to give us. WE would be very grateful to any help/ advice you can give us. Wishing you all guys the best in life. Thank you.

Our Timeline

I-130 Sent : 2008-02-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-03-11

I-130 Approved : 2008-11-03

NVC Received : 2008-11-06

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-11-11

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-11-20

Receive I-864 Package : 2008-11-29

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-12-18

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-11-14

Receive IV Bill : 2009-01-03

Pay IV Bill : 2009-01-15

Receive Instruction Package : 2009-01-17

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-01-26

Siempre, miamor

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Same touches as you... No need to worry too much: we are all on the same boat, and unfortunately the boat is not going anywhere. No one knows when it sails, and we are only guessing. Kind of annoying, but we cannot help.

Pestering USCIS/VSC director/Congressmen with calls might help shed some light on what happened to us March filers, and why CSC is approving May, June, July applicants right now... and even VSC seems to have approved a lot of later applicants. Perhaps the useless adjudicator will wake up and find our box!

Anyone knows what happens to us K-3 after the approval notice is sent?

Hi, i'm new to this. We rec'd our NOA 1 for I130 - 3/11 & I129F - 3/25; I129F touched on 4/17 & other on 5/8. Nothing else has been rec'd. Is this bad news? I'm worried!--mmartinez

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
I don't anticipate my approvals until the first wek of January 2009. This is in an attempt to be realistic and show that I can predict better than USCIS or VSC.

:crying::crying::crying:

I hope you're wrong and we are approved by the end of this year...

Our Immigration Timeline:

Form I-130 sent to Chicago - 03/18/08 (Case in VSC)

NOA 1 - 03/26/08

Updates - 04/01/08; 06/16/08; 06/17/08

NOA 2 - 01/23/09

NVC received papers - 01/30/09

NVC generated DS 3032 and AOS bill - 02/02/09

DS 3032 sent by e-mail and snail mail - 02/02/09

NVC replied my e-mail confirming my choice of agent - 02/06/09

AOS bill received - 02/07/09

AOS bill and IV bill paid online - 02/07/09

AOS and IV display the PAID message - 02/11/09

AOS and DS-230 packages sent - 02/11/09

NVC received packages - 02/13/09

NVC sent RFE (mistake on DS-230) - 02/20/09

Form DS-230 re-sent (as requested) - 02/26/09

CASE COMPLETE - 03/05/09

Interview date assigned - 03/10/09

Case forwarded to the embassy - 03/11/09

Medical Examination - 04/08/09

CR1 interview - 04/09/09 - VISA APPROVED!

Visa in hand - 04/??/09

POE - 04/??/09

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.