JanaknJanet

Why do some people have to be so frekin dumb..

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline
After reading a locked thread, I've decided that the women in that video have to be young Filipinos. They seem amused with their (lack of) wit. Seriously, did anybody else READ that #######??? It was like mentally challenged 7 year olds trying to insult people.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=133511

ain't that the truth. it's like someone put a lot of stupid in their water.

AUGH.. I read that thread... .. my question is.. HOW the heck can talk like this be on this forum?

It reached 6 pages before it was closed?

I not only was offended.. and personally hurt for what I read... the personal attack on Nessa... pshaaa..

Here in VJ I thought we were all supposed to be .. tollerant of each other.. and.. our cultural differences...

to be so... uppity uppity . with only your own... such as what is seen .. today..with these PI girls.. if in fact that is who it was... or even in past with other cultural groups....

if you choose to bash someone.. this is not the place to do so...

********************************************************************************

OK OK OK oK.. I know i am forwarding from a diff thread.. that was also .. noting a different thread.. but.. I am sooo boiled right now..

Who.. the heck.. gives any of us.. the right to bash anyone... whether it is... older ladies.. or... younger.. or anything.

I wish to say.... if treating people of differences the way that these persons.. bashed .. a fellow. VJ member... ( poor Nessa ~~ Hugs) .. I am simply voicing my opinion.. that.. when things like this happen.. we as a group.. should speak up... ... stand up together... .. It is totally UNNECESSARY....

WHETHER it is .. the PI ladies.. strutting like lil chickens.. as those in former thread did.. or.. our dear friend... hmmm.. we all know who fills the slots..

I feel that.. we cannot have people be allowed to talk or behave in this manner...

I wish and REQUEST.. that.. A APOLOGY .. be given to all......

The offending of brazillian women.. calling them dogs...

.. speaking of older women.. in sexual explicit ways... or rather the opinion of non abilities..

I dont need to say all that was said.. but... I am extremely offended and hurt to see.. that anyone.....

ESPECIALLY ...someone.. that is trying to become a citizen to MY COUNTRY...

I dont think that .. ANY ONE HAS A RIGHT to TREAT ANYONE .. with as much disrespect as what was shown here.. .

My ranting is helping me .. calm a bit...

I am just sooo tired of the kind of hatred that is .. in many places in this world..... I thought that.. HERE IN VJ.. we would be more understanding.. and culturally aware...

THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT...

I will still look for that PUBLIC APOLOGY FROM THOSE LADIES>>>. .. and YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

Filed: Timeline

Copied from that other thread...

I'm wondering what it would take for them to be banned permanently. They obviously only have a couple of functioning brain cells between them, and they've done nothing lately but insult everyone on the board who unwittingly posts in one of "their" topics. They seem obsessed with portraying everyone who disagrees with them as "old"... Ya know, I'd rather be old and grumpy than young, illiterate, and stupid as a speed bump.

So, Cap'n..... I know you don't like banning people, but these f##tards more than deserve it for their attacks on Nessa and others. I'd check the IP addresses of that group as well....I have a suspicion that someone may be talking to themself.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Timeline
Let's just remember that there are many perfectly nice ladies from the PI on VJ.

Yeah, it's only a small group of sub-moronic ones who are causing problems. I don't think anyone thinks it's a "Filipina" thing; it's a certain Filipina Clique thing. Too much vinegar in their adobo, apparently....

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Timeline

I agree.. there are .. MANY .. very NICE ladies.. ... PI ladies.. Brazil.. Britts.. MENA.. in all cultures.... (cant list everycountry in world heheh)

It is just sad.. that.. the few.. can continue... or lets hope not..

This is not the place for any behavior as what was shown..

Timeline
People are subjected to personal attacks on here all of the time. In fact they probably felt like their English language skills were being attacked. Then they crossed the line of good taste.

Not sure how it can be thought of.. a language attack thing..... .. they started right off.. bashing.. .. or maybe.. they were .. honing their tactile abliities?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I just read that thread. Wow . . . . I'm speechless. I agree, apologies and at least one ban are in order.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Let's just remember that there are many perfectly nice ladies from the PI on VJ.

that i'll agree with, but those ain't them.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

It's such a shame, really. Things went on and on, from one thread to another, and things got out of hand. It isn't about miscommunication anymore, as they would portray from their responses.

I apologize to everyone. It is definitely not a Filipina thing. Unfortunately, some people resent decorum. And it is utterly useless to explain to these people.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
People are subjected to personal attacks on here all of the time. In fact they probably felt like their English language skills were being attacked. Then they crossed the line of good taste.

Not sure how it can be thought of.. a language attack thing..... .. they started right off.. bashing.. .. or maybe.. they were .. honing their tactile abliities?

I'm not getting into it.

Once again.....Heeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrsssssssss RODNEY!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

wow that thread is bloody unbelivable.....seriously, it took 6 pages to shut it down?!?? Good lord, what was it, pick on Nessa day? grow the fu*k up, or get the fu*k out! i really don't normally respond to threads like these, but a perm ban is in order

Edited by Chrissy25

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png