tenderheartusa79

HAPPY SATURDAY

82 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone

to everyone who is waiting to hear good news

i believe that the good things come to those who wait .but my wonder is ....why does it take so long for those good things to arrive?!!!!!and why does the wait have to come with all these obstacles of hard and testing times?

All I have right now are my dreams of my love, so I will close now to dream of us

and wait for that precious tomorrow when I can wake up to my dream come true

Stay strong Baby and I will always love you and I will wait as long as it takes. cause my love for you won't change in a year or 20 not even a life time.

have a happy blessed Saturday all (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Saturday! I'm delirious from being up for 36 hours, only 3 more hours and I can go home and SLEEP! Hope everyone has a great day, I'll be snoozing for most of it.

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good morning everyone

to everyone who is waiting to hear good news

i believe that the good things come to those who wait .but my wonder is ....why does it take so long for those good things to arrive?!!!!!and why does the wait have to come with all these obstacles of hard and testing times?

All I have right now are my dreams of my love, so I will close now to dream of us

and wait for that precious tomorrow when I can wake up to my dream come true

Stay strong Baby and I will always love you and I will wait as long as it takes. cause my love for you won't change in a year or 20 not even a life time.

have a happy blessed Saturday all (F)

Do you know how many times a day I ask myself this question? Just when you think you have mastered the biggest mountain and reach the top, you look up and see many more mountains ahead. You know I'm very tired of seeing all these mountains, but in order to get what we want we have to be willing to do what we have never done.

Good Morning Everyone!

Edited by Nagishkaw

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Welllll the overwhelmingly high number of posts! (lol) shows that most are indeed at work or enjoying their saturday. Yes I too am not feeling all that well. Two days ago I had to spend another session giving explanations to my SO about the wait and frankly it has only brought me into a bit of exhaustion.

HLM: I loved your old sig!

Don't feel so bad, we are here feeling the same way with you :star:

GG...I could put those grenades in action right about now. :angry:

You know whats funny is we cannot deny we are better off now that before, at least I can say I am. But some of these mountains just get steeper by the day....I used to be afraid of hills, now I wish these mountains were hills so that I could at least know how to tackle them.

It's amazing what prayer can do. Getting it off your chest is a necessary thing. :thumbs: If nothing, it lets you unload your thoughts so hat a fresh batch of thoughts can pass through. And when you are worried and keep it all in, the thoughts all get stale and you begin to suffocate.

Tammy

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Timeline
Welllll the overwhelmingly high number of posts! (lol) shows that most are indeed at work or enjoying their saturday. Yes I too am not feeling all that well. Two days ago I had to spend another session giving explanations to my SO about the wait and frankly it has only brought me into a bit of exhaustion.

HLM: I loved your old sig!

Don't feel so bad, we are here feeling the same way with you :star:

GG...I could put those grenades in action right about now. :angry:

You know whats funny is we cannot deny we are better off now that before, at least I can say I am. But some of these mountains just get steeper by the day....I used to be afraid of hills, now I wish these mountains were hills so that I could at least know how to tackle them.

It's amazing what prayer can do. Getting it off your chest is a necessary thing. :thumbs: If nothing, it lets you unload your thoughts so hat a fresh batch of thoughts can pass through. And when you are worried and keep it all in, the thoughts all get stale and you begin to suffocate.

Tammy

Beautiful! Tammy, I love you !! Why do you always make me feel so darn good whenever I feel so darn bad?? Oh wait. I know! You are a special gift from God. :luv:

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Nagi: I think it is time that the arrows have lost their touch. Load up on the grenades!

aj1 I see you down there - give us some sunshine will ya?

Edited by tammy2688

Timeline

Tammy, how about Claymore's AND grenades? We can borrow some of LuLu and 0livia's cache of rotten pineapples and use em to practice on. :devil:

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Goodmorning everyone! Tenderheart i just want to let you know that i know how you feel believe me i do it was such a long, and hard journey for me, and for my love and there were days were we did was cry because we missed each other so much. I didn't know how long it would take us to get to this point and i never thought it would take over 2 years for everything to be completed! But i can tell you this and that is all of what we had to go through was hard i won't lie about that because it truly was but after he finally recieved his Visa i felt at that moment that all the time that we waited and everything we had to go through was just a memory. I felt the same as you and i promised myself, and him that no matter how long it took i would Never Give Up and always fight for each other until the end and we did. Prayers helped us so much, and keeping myself busy helped alot too but honestly it was worth it and you will get through it i know you will just always remember your love for each other and that everything has to come and will come to an end. In the end you will have your love here with you not for only a few months, or a few years but always (F). I wish everyone a beautiful, and blessed day and i will keep you all in my prayers that your wait will come to an end soon. Hang in there you will make it i am sure about that!

AJ1 (L)

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Nagi: Heehee I like the sound of THAT!

aj1: thank you, such sweet words, seriously has a calming effect. I know if you say we can do it, we will. I have watched you day to day and saw how you handled it. I am proud of you. I really do hope the end to this wait comes to all of us still waiting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Goodmorning everyone! Tenderheart i just want to let you know that i know how you feel believe me i do it was such a long, and hard journey for me, and for my love and there were days were we did was cry because we missed each other so much. I didn't know how long it would take us to get to this point and i never thought it would take over 2 years for everything to be completed! But i can tell you this and that is all of what we had to go through was hard i won't lie about that because it truly was but after he finally recieved his Visa i felt at that moment that all the time that we waited and everything we had to go through was just a memory. I felt the same as you and i promised myself, and him that no matter how long it took i would Never Give Up and always fight for each other until the end and we did. Prayers helped us so much, and keeping myself busy helped alot too but honestly it was worth it and you will get through it i know you will just always remember your love for each other and that everything has to come and will come to an end. In the end you will have your love here with you not for only a few months, or a few years but always (F). I wish everyone a beautiful, and blessed day and i will keep you all in my prayers that your wait will come to an end soon. Hang in there you will make it i am sure about that!

AJ1 (L)

Thank you Tammy for what you said your such a sweetheart! and Nagi just know that god will take care of his children and we are all his children which means we will all be just fine. I pray for you all everyday and i will continue to do that and i want to see you all remain strong as you all are and just know that you are never alone in this process because in time all the waiting that we all have to go through ends but our true love with our loved ones never end. Im here for you whenever you need it and you will survive this nightmare into a beautiful love story the you will cherish always Stay strong my beautiful sisters! . (F)

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.