Gay Rights!

Gay Rights  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support gay rights?

• I'm female, yes
    • I'm female, no
    • I'm male, yes
    • I'm male, no
  2. 2. What about your spouse, does he/she?

• He's male, yes
    • He's male, no
    • He's male and I'm not sure
    • She's female, yes
    • She's female, no
    • She's female and I'm not sure
  3. 3. Do you and your spouse share the same opinion about gay rights?

• yes
    • no

96 posts in this topic

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Sure, I can choose what flavor of ice cream to have, or what to wear, or where to go on vacation,. The only choice with men is which one! Seriously, being attracted to men has never been a conscious choice. Its just in my nature to be attracted to men, I don't choose it. Its just who I am cos that's the way I was born. I don't need to consciously choose not to date women cos I'm not attracted to them, so there is nothing to decide.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I would just simply suggest people heal their inner invisible playmate.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Sure, I can choose what flavor of ice cream to have, or what to wear, or where to go on vacation,. The only choice with men is which one! Seriously, being attracted to men has never been a conscious choice. Its just in my nature to be attracted to men, I don't choose it. Its just who I am cos that's the way I was born. I don't need to consciously choose not to date women cos I'm not attracted to them, so there is nothing to decide.

Im sorry to say that not all people agree with you, accept it and let this poll be about who supports it and who dont so we know where we all stand, since that seems to be what the point of the poll was for. I know at least 6 gay people that I will either see today or I could call up and chat.... all 6 of them in past discussions have told me they choose to be gay for whatever their reason was... ok so not everyone agrees with me and not everyone agrees with you... Back to the poll and see where others stand... :thumbs:

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Im sorry to say that not all people agree with you, accept it and let this poll be about who supports it and who dont so we know where we all stand, since that seems to be what the point of the poll was for. I know at least 6 gay people that I will either see today or I could call up and chat.... all 6 of them in past discussions have told me they choose to be gay for whatever their reason was... ok so not everyone agrees with me and not everyone agrees with you... Back to the poll and see where others stand... :thumbs:

I think you are possibly misinterpreting their meaning. 'Choosing to accept their sexuality' does not equate to 'choosing to be gay'.

"It's not the years; it's the mileage." Indiana Jones

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I think you are possibly misinterpreting their meaning. 'Choosing to accept their sexuality' does not equate to 'choosing to be gay'.

:thumbs:

canadaC.gif - Derek usaCa.gif- KJ

TIMELINE

Civil Ceremony - 02/19/2005

I-130 Mailed Out - 02/25/2005

I-130 NOA1 - 03/04/2005

I-130 Approved - 04/07/2005

Pay I-864 - 05/13/2005

Return I-864 - 07/22/2005 *We mailed in the wrong birth certificate which led to a month or so delay*

Family Ceremony - 10/22/2005

Interview in Montreal - 12/22/2005

Activate Visa - 12/25/2005

Move to Virginia - 04/06/2006

Mailed I-751 - 11/02/2007

Received in Vermont - 11/05/2007

Check Cashed by VSC - 11/09/2007

Received NOA 1 - 11/10/2007

Biometrics - 01/10/2008

Card production ordered - 09/10/2008

Card received! - 09/17/2008

Now on to citizenship...

Timeline

Explore all you want in this website... my answer is still the same. I do not support it.

http://christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-c040.html

and I would say back to the topic of who does and who doesnt support gay rights... :thumbs:

Im heading to work now :energy: have a great day everyone!

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

How do you define gay? Simply being attracted to the same gender, or dating/having relations with the same gender?

Timeline
the poll is not about me... its about everyones opinions whether supporting it or not supporting it... The act of homosexuality is a choice and so is being a child molestor, rapist, killer, theif, liar... I dont accept these acts one is not better than the other... wrong is wrong... and thats my opinion and thats my answer.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

I'm pretty sure it's like the Obama vs. McCain crowd...no one is ever going to fully agree on this.

For the record, we both support gay rights.

Also for the record I have never EVER in my life met a gay person who said "I chose to be gay." EVER. Period. End of story. And I know a heck of a lot of gay people (including my brother).

Perhaps there are people who choose to not live their lives according to their sexuality, but that doesn't mean they don't just repress the natural urges to be attracted to someone of the same sex.

It's weird to me that people think sexuality is a choice.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Timeline
Explore all you want in this website... my answer is still the same. I do not support it.

http://christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-c040.html

and I would say back to the topic of who does and who doesnt support gay rights... :thumbs:

Im heading to work now :energy: have a great day everyone!

Yes, cos Christians are so unbiased on the topic of homosexuality! :blink:

Timeline
I'm pretty sure it's like the Obama vs. McCain crowd...no one is ever going to fully agree on this.

For the record, we both support gay rights.

Also for the record I have never EVER in my life met a gay person who said "I chose to be gay." EVER. Period. End of story. And I know a heck of a lot of gay people (including my brother).

Perhaps there are people who choose to not live their lives according to their sexuality, but that doesn't mean they don't just repress the natural urges to be attracted to someone of the same sex.

It's weird to me that people think sexuality is a choice.

I couldn't agree more on both points. I also know many gay people and NEVER have they indicated they chose to be gay. If fact, my sister once cried to me that she wished she could be different because of the hatred that has been directed at her due to her sexuality.

Timeline
The act of homosexuality is a choice and so is being a child molestor, rapist, killer, theif, liar...

:o

:lol: shocking again huh?

and if my crime is being conservative or christian or having different views that the majority on the polls... then yah im guilty as charged! :devil: have a great day everyone! time for work ! :energy: