kimlbs

Did you get your NOA2 approval recently?? Does NVC have it yet???

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey...just want to get an idea of the processing times??????

Has anyone received a NOA2 approval in the last month (especially from CSC) ???? If so, has your case been received at NVC yet???? How long was it before they received it????? OR......how long have you waited???

In looking at some of the older timelines....it was only taking about a week from approval to get to NVC......that timeline has apparently slowed down quite a bit lately........I was really hoping our case would be at the embassy before the end of May since we got approved May 8...... :angry::(

Do you think they send them to NVC once or twice a month??????

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline
Hey...just want to get an idea of the processing times??????

Has anyone received a NOA2 approval in the last month (especially from CSC) ???? If so, has your case been received at NVC yet???? How long was it before they received it????? OR......how long have you waited???

In looking at some of the older timelines....it was only taking about a week from approval to get to NVC......that timeline has apparently slowed down quite a bit lately........I was really hoping our case would be at the embassy before the end of May since we got approved May 8...... :angry::(

Do you think they send them to NVC once or twice a month??????

we got approved on the 1. of may, and it hasnt arrived there yet. seems a whole lot of people are waiting that csc is sending them to nvc. it sucks, after waiting such a long time for the NOA2, to wait again so long.. :angry:

K1 TIMELINE

2/10/2006 I-129f sent to TSC

2/13/2006 they received it

2/16/2006 guess it was fowarded to CA, so they got it that date

2/21/2006 check finally cashed

2/23/2006 NOA1 received

5/01/2006 NOA2

5/30/2006 e mail from CSC: petition was requested for review!! ????

5/31/2006 another e mail reply: petition was approved but has not been fowarded yet

6/15/2006 finally!!!! Petition received by NVC!

6/16/2006 left NVC

6/22/2006 US Embassy in Bern, Swiss rec'd petition

6/28/2006 rec'd paket 3

6/29/2006 sent paket 3 back

7/13/2006 got interview date!!

7/27/2006 Interview! APPROVED!!!!! YEAH!

9/18/2006 Planed flight to Raleigh/ NC........

11/18/2006 WEDDING DAY!

AOS

12/14/2006 AOS receipt date

01/18/2007 Biometrics in Charlotte

01/16/2007 Sent additional information (proof of income, ect) for AOS

01/29/2007 Case has been transfered to CSC ( in order to speed up processing.....)

02/17/2007 E mail from CSC... they received case...!!!??? (wooow....long journey..)

02/26/2007 E mail notification: Card production ordered! YEAH!

02/27/2007 E mail notification: Notice mailed welcoming the new resident!!GRATE!and without

interview!!!!!

03/04/2007 GREENCARD IN MAIL, YEAH!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I am waiting and I am from 4/24. I read a thread stating that all approvals after March were getting rechecked due to the Marriager Broker Act even if you did not meet through one of those services. I hope this is just one of those VJ rumors. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am waiting and I am from 4/24. I read a thread stating that all approvals after March were getting rechecked due to the Marriager Broker Act even if you did not meet through one of those services. I hope this is just one of those VJ rumors. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Being that a lot of folks are getting their approval recalled, I am wondering if this is causing the slow up at NVC............ :(

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

We got our NOA2 on May 4 and I called NVC this morning and nothing so far...but even the flowchart here says two weeks so I'm not stressing yet.

Here's the weird thing. We got two sets of emails telling us we'd been approved or re-affirmed. I think we were so close to the deadline they double checked us before they sent us out and really it was the matter of a one day time difference. Very strange...

:star: Joey

And so he did what countless punk-rock songs had told him to do so many times before: he lived his life

10/07/2006 WEDDING DAY!

11/14/2006 AOS packet made it to 'the box' after being overnighted.

12/02/2006 Paul had biometrics

12/14/2006 AOS Forwarded to CSC AND AP Application approved.

01/17/2007 First touch of 2007 at CSC

01/20/2007 Touched AGAIN (also the 18th) come on...

February: Oops, RFE for a REGISTERED marriage certificate. Oops! Overnighted it.

02/28/2007 Paul gets email letting us know his GREENCARD is on it's way! It's done...for now!

03/09/2007 Paul's greencard arrives. And breathe...

We began with mailing the I-129 in on February 27, 2006 so the whole process took us approx. one year.

Good luck out there!

See PCRADDY for our official timeline.

So inotherwords when Nebraska told me it was going to be 120 days until I get my NOA2, they were probably right on target because of this new FCUKING law.

Sorry but I am just furious right now. :angry:

K-1 Process

---------------------------

April 20, 2006 - Filed I-129F (Ahhhhh finally!)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED!

September 28, 2006 - Interview!

September 29, 2006 - VISA in hand!

October 14, 2006 - WEDDING DATE!

AOS & EAD Process

----------------------------

December 26, 2006 - Darcy's last day of employment on his 90-day work authorization. Bummer!

December 27, 2006 - Filed AOS and EAD paperwork

January 3, 2006 - Receipt date of NOA1

January 11, 2007 - 'touched'

January 17, 2007 - transferred to CSC

January 19, 2007 - biometrics appointment

January 22, 2007 - 'touched'

January 23, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

January 24, 2007 - 'touched'

January 31, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

February 1, 2007 - GREEN CARD ORDERED!!!

February 5, 2007 - Received Welcome Letter

February 11, 2007 - received GREEN CARD!!

Lifting Conditions

----------------------------

December 31, 2008 - filed I-751

January 10, 2009 - received 1-year extension letter

January 28, 2009 - biometrics

February 13, 2009 - 10-year green card ordered

We got our NOA2 on May 4 and I called NVC this morning and nothing so far...but even the flowchart here says two weeks so I'm not stressing yet.

Here's the weird thing. We got two sets of emails telling us we'd been approved or re-affirmed. I think we were so close to the deadline they double checked us before they sent us out and really it was the matter of a one day time difference. Very strange...

I got 5 e-mails from USCIS the day we were approved (5/9/06). Two were delivered to my Inbox and 3 more ended up in my Junk Mail. They all seemed to say the same thing.

Timeline

Well, ana and I got approved on april 13th... and we still haven't heard one word from the NVC. I have called everyday and still nothing so... yea I dont know whats going on, but i hardly think that it should take this long to process... sigh

Got NOA2 on 4/25 and case still not at NVC

I-129F SENT TO CSC 01/31/2006

I-129F NOA1 RECEIVED 02/02/2006

touched 04/25/2006

NOA2 04/25/2006

touched 04/26/2006

NVC received case 05/11/2006

Left NVC 05/12/2006

medical 06/06/2006

Packet 3 received 05/30/2006

returned packet 3 05/31/2006

Interview date 07/18/2006

Approved...yeahhhh

07/21/2006 Received visa...WOOOOHOOOO

09/24/2006 marrying my baby yeahhhhhhhh

.png

115194159098768.gif

Timeline
Well, ana and I got approved on april 13th... and we still haven't heard one word from the NVC. I have called everyday and still nothing so... yea I dont know whats going on, but i hardly think that it should take this long to process... sigh

Hey, friend.... I do know how much it's hard for you and Ana! And I really wish you two have news about NVC soon... Maybe they already even sent your papers to Rio and you do not know that! I've heard about times when NVC staff are not organized with the petitons... People kept calling them and they said it wasn't there, until the beneficiary receives the package 3 at home! Yeah.. That's a real #######, but it seems that they don't send letters saying they are fowarding the papers to the embassy for all petitioners.

I really expect you to get these papers soon for me and Ana to schedule our medical together...hehe

Lucky for us and keep your hope! :luv:

BRAUSA2.jpg

AMERIZILIANS ALL THE WAY!!! :P

K-1 Journey

--> Jan 27th, 2006 - Sent the petition to Nebraska SC.

--> Jan 31st, 2006 - 1st NOA received by mail.

--> April 20th, 2006 - 2nd NOA in snail mail!

--> May 5th, 2006 - NVC received and left

--> May 24th, 2006 - Pack. 3 received and left (never received package 4, so the Embassy sent me its content by e-mail)

--> June 26th, 2006 - Medical in São Paulo (Dr. Celso Rodrigues Fava)

--> July 11th - Interview APPROVED!! :D

--> July 13th - Visa in hand

AOS

--> Novr 11th, 2006 - Sent AOS and EAD forms

--> Nov 17th, 2006 - NOA 1

--> Dec 4th, 2006 - Biometrics (appt. letter rec. in 11/24)

--> Nov 28th, 2006 - RFE received

--> Jan, 8th, 2007 - RFE sent

--> Jan, 30th, 2007 - EAD card received

--> Mar, 13th, 2007 - Interview - Pending Security Checks

--> July, 16th, 2007 - USCIS site: Security checks cleared. Welcome Letter in the way!

--> July, 26th, 2007 - GREEN CARD IN THE MAIL!!! (done with USCIS until 04/2009)

Removing Conditions on Residency

--> April 16th, 2009 - Sent I-751 Application to California Service Center

--> May 8th, 2009 - NOA received (1 year extension letter]

--> June 1st, 2009 - Biometrics appt. letter received

I LOVE MY BABE CHRIS!

Wow guys...all I wanted to say was I am really sorry many of you are going to be caught up in this new law. Knowing the USCIS sadly this will slow everything down whilst they all get their act together :(

I remember only too well how much we hated the time it took and my heart goes out to you all (F)

Sarah

I got 5 e-mails from USCIS the day we were approved (5/9/06). Two were delivered to my Inbox and 3 more ended up in my Junk Mail. They all seemed to say the same thing.

That's what's odd - we got the 3 then we got 3 more like two days later from a different address/person/agency/?. So now that this is all out - we're thinking it was the new check maybe...we aren't sure, but that's what it COULD have been.

And so he did what countless punk-rock songs had told him to do so many times before: he lived his life

10/07/2006 WEDDING DAY!

11/14/2006 AOS packet made it to 'the box' after being overnighted.

12/02/2006 Paul had biometrics

12/14/2006 AOS Forwarded to CSC AND AP Application approved.

01/17/2007 First touch of 2007 at CSC

01/20/2007 Touched AGAIN (also the 18th) come on...

February: Oops, RFE for a REGISTERED marriage certificate. Oops! Overnighted it.

02/28/2007 Paul gets email letting us know his GREENCARD is on it's way! It's done...for now!

03/09/2007 Paul's greencard arrives. And breathe...

We began with mailing the I-129 in on February 27, 2006 so the whole process took us approx. one year.

Good luck out there!

See PCRADDY for our official timeline.

Timeline

Yes my baby, always the same answers, the same $hits...

I cant trust in this process

I know how you feel, im pissed off!!

The only thing that makes me feel happy is that I know that soon the world cup will start and at least i'll have something to wait for! :huh:

Because i just cant wait anything from NVC or another thing from this process. :angry:

So inotherwords when Nebraska told me it was going to be 120 days until I get my NOA2, they were probably right on target because of this new FCUKING law.

Sorry but I am just furious right now. :angry:

Visa Approved!

Removal of Conditions

21/03 - VSC Received it

24/03 - NOA 1

27/03 - Check Cashed

08/04 - Biometrics received

July 8th - Approved

"Do you think who made the ears wont listen to you? Do you think who made the eyes, wont see? God is always watching you and listening to you"

988_d85d41946422f5b8fb58899bbfd0ba87_prod.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

• MY fiancé got an e-mail this morning from NVC, acknowledging receipt of our application.
    Our NOA2 was from the CSC, and dated April 17.
    If they really do send them in batches, then expect to see more soon.

Dear Madam,

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

Please allow at least 90 days from the date on the approval notice (NOA2) before contacting this office.

Regards,

National Visa Center

GMC/ban

• adamlovesamber4ha.gif

Timeline

--------------------

January 19 2006 I-129F sent to TSC (Day 1)

- (Subsequently transferred to CSC)

January 27 2006-NOA1 (Day 9)

January to April - Tried to keep her patient and calm as we waited!

April 17 2006 - NOA2 (Day 89)

... 91 days ...

July 17 2006 - NVC ~ After 91 days, FINALLY received by NVC! (Day 180)

July 21 to August 8 2006 - Flew down to visit Amber in Florida (ZERO problems at border)

Jul 25 2006 - Packet 3 received

August - ABANDONED PROCESS

How many DAYS has it been since you sent in your application?

Find out here: http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.