puppies

criminal records

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

what kind of criminal records do you need for the U.S citizen who is filing the K1.Also he has back child support can this be considered a felony,if so can he still apply for the K1??????? Trying to get everything in place so there are no problems

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
what kind of criminal records do you need for the U.S citizen who is filing the K1.Also he has back child support can this be considered a felony,if so can he still apply for the K1??????? Trying to get everything in place so there are no problems

The USC does not need to supply a crimminal record only the intending immigrant.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

The USC does not need to supply a crimminal record only the intending immigrant.

I know I,m being dumb!!!!!so the only criminal report needed is mine in the uk???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I know I,m being dumb!!!!!so the only criminal report needed is mine in the uk???

he must send the police report if he has a criminal record on his police report !!

do not wait till u guys have the RFE cuz that's the worst delay that ever can happen to a couple!!

PS : talking about US citizen.

Good luck puppies

Edited by Herolmounia

In the name of Allah most gracious most merciful

AOS Timeline

04/03/2009 Vaccination updated (form I-693)

08/11/2009 AOS application sent

08/13/2009 USCIS received AOS application

08/18/2009 NOAS I-485,I-765, I131 DATED

08/19/2009 Check cashed

08/21/2009 NOAS HARD COPIES RECEIVED

08/31/2009 Biometric letter received dated 8-26-09

09/08/2009 Applied for State ID

09/09/2009 State ID issued

09/10/2009 Case transferred to CSC

09/14/2009 Received the transfer notice in the mail

09/17/2009 Case received and pending

09/22/2009 Biometric Appointment 11:00 AM, Touched on I-485 and I-765

09/23/2009 Touched on I-485 and I-765

10/09/2009 I-131 APPROVED, I-765 card ordered

10/14/2009 I-765 card ordered again

10/15/2009 I-765 touched, AOS Approved

10/16/2009 Touched I-485, AP received in mail

10/19/2009 EAD approval sent Oct 16th, EAD received in mail

10/20/2009 AOS approval sent

10/21/2009 Welcome letter received

10/22/2009 GC received alhamdulillah

Done with uscis until ... 10/14/2011

preg.png

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

he must send the police report if he has a criminal record on his police report !!

do not wait till u guys have the RFE cuz that's the worst delay that ever can happen to a couple!!

Good luck puppies

Ok, we need to be painfully accurate here. The US citizen may or may not need to supply any criminal records.

Since this is a K1 visa, the USC will need to carefully read the I-129F IMBRA related questions about specific criminal convictions. If they must answer yes to any of those questions, they supply court records. If they can answer no, then they simply answer no and get on with the process. Their criminal records will be checked by the FBI and the result will be whatever it is but unlikely to impact the visa process. Even those who answer yes to the IMBRA questions it's not reason for denial. It's just about informing the foreign fiance(e).

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Good luck puppies

Ok, we need to be painfully accurate here. The US citizen may or may not need to supply any criminal records.

Since this is a K1 visa, the USC will need to carefully read the I-129F IMBRA related questions about specific criminal convictions. If they must answer yes to any of those questions, they supply court records. If they can answer no, then they simply answer no and get on with the process. Their criminal records will be checked by the FBI and the result will be whatever it is but unlikely to impact the visa process. Even those who answer yes to the IMBRA questions it's not reason for denial. It's just about informing the foreign fiance(e).

In which case will a criminal report ordered on line suffice to add to part3 of the I-129f

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Good luck puppies

In which case will a criminal report ordered on line suffice to add to part3 of the I-129f

Read carefully and interpret literally. If the information requested is provided in full, it won't matter whether it was ordered online or directly from the court.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

I don't if I replied to this in another posting, or perhaps it was another poster...but I do remember someone on VJ who was an American citizen, who was behind on child support payments and they were NOT issued a visa until the monies were brought up to date. You might try searching for this posting. Try under child support payments?

carlahmsb4.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.