Empress of Groovy

Euro 2008!

350 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
woah... I'm still amazed by tonight.. in the last second Turkey managed to score that one goal.. simply unbelievable, I cannot say else.. so much luck.. oh my..

Oh well, I think Germany, however, will beat Turkey with 2-0..

And then.. a final with Germany against the Dutch... ahhhh wont that be a match between true rivals :D

but oh well, we still have to play a few games until the final is there and theres lots what can happen in that time unfortunately

I work for a Dutch bank and every single person at work dreams of a German - Dutch Final! For weeks they have not been talking about anything else but soccer :lol:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's gonna be fun!

---------------------------------

For updates, please visit my Websites: Workplace On the Web, Mhar's Display, Any Day Shop, A Blogger's Tech Notes, Bright Bundles, Emotionally Entertaining

My Friendster: MarlyM

Want Extra Cash? Click: Hits4Pay, ClixSense,

FortWorthStockyards5-23-08.jpg

At Fort Worth Stockyards

---------------------------------

April 12, 2008 - Wedding, Rose Garden (Tyler, TX)

May 23, 2008 - mailed AOS packet to Chicago Lockbox

June 7, 2008 - NOA for I-485, I-765, I-131 received

June 9, 2008 - Received ASC letter

June 24, 2008 - Biometrics appointment in Fort Worth

July 9, 2008 - AOS transferred to CA

July 28, 2008 - AOS approved

Aug. 5, 2008 - GC received

OMG, i just talked to my folks back in Germany no one wants to watch the game in a restaurant or bar on wed. Its gone be hell, they will need lots of police officers that day.

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.

Prov. 3:3

REMOVING OF CONDITION

08/02/2010 I-751 sent with K2 & my son

08/12/2010 Check cashed

08/06/2010 NOA (received 08/16/2010)

08/18/2010 My son's check was cashed

09/27/2010 Biometrics appointment

10/26/2010 APPROVED

11/1/2010 10yrs GC in the mail

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

I just read horrible news...the little daughter of the Dutch player Khalid Bouhlarouz died earlier today, she was born premature yesterday and didn't make it. How sad... (F)

Edited by churipu

U.S. CITIZEN SINCE MAY 8TH 2008

NATURALIZATION

28th july 2007 - N-400 mailed to VSC

(exactly on the 90th day mark...applications NOT returned although some scared me into thinking they could have!)

30th july 2007 - N-400 delivered to VSC

11th august 2007 - Delivery Confirmation receipt received

17th september 2007 - Money Order (FINALLY!) cashed

9th november 2007 - NOA! (notification period given 180 days)

21th november 2007 - Biometrics appointment letter

18th december 2007 - Biometrics appointment in Baltimore, MD completed

29th march 2008 - FINALLY received letter with interview date!

8th may 2008 H 8:40 AM - Interview in Baltimore-APPROVED!

8th may 2008 H 3:00 pm (yes same day, crazy!) Oath Ceremony in Baltimore

24th may 2008 - US Passport application mailed off

6th june 2008 - US Passport received in the mail!!!

I just read horrible news...the little daughter of the Dutch player Khalid Bouhlarouz died earlier today, she was born premature yesterday and didn't make it. How sad... (F)

:o OMG, that terribel :(

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.

Prov. 3:3

REMOVING OF CONDITION

08/02/2010 I-751 sent with K2 & my son

08/12/2010 Check cashed

08/06/2010 NOA (received 08/16/2010)

08/18/2010 My son's check was cashed

09/27/2010 Biometrics appointment

10/26/2010 APPROVED

11/1/2010 10yrs GC in the mail

Oh man. Thats not so good.

beach_1_001.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

I heard that news yesterday already, right after the Germany game. Very sad. My heart goes out for him and his wife.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
OMG, i just talked to my folks back in Germany no one wants to watch the game in a restaurant or bar on wed. Its gone be hell, they will need lots of police officers that day.

Patrick says the same thing :) Even in his university town there is a lot of anxiety.

I heard that news yesterday already, right after the Germany game. Very sad. My heart goes out for him and his wife.

I saw that too. Poor guy.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Timeline

I read that in the German tabloid yesterday, it is very sad and so tragic. The news said that he was still going to play in the tournament and that all the players of the Dutch team are going to wear a black armband during the next game, to solidarize with him and his wife. (F)

I read that in the German tabloid yesterday, it is very sad and so tragic. The news said that he was still going to play in the tournament and that all the players of the Dutch team are going to wear a black armband during the next game, to solidarize with him and his wife. (F)

I've heard this as well that he would still play today and the rest of the tournament, I don't know anything about a black armband, though, but I can imagine they will do it, they're a real close team nowadays and they really support each other.

I do wonder if he will actually be capable of playing with the recent happenings in the back of his mind. I can imagine it must be very hard.. then again, it might also be a way for himself to get on with his life. Whatever the case is, it is very sad this has happened and it sure covered the Dutch's happiness with a dark blanket that day.

I wish both him and his wife all luck that they can get.

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

I've heard this as well that he would still play today and the rest of the tournament, I don't know anything about a black armband, though, but I can imagine they will do it, they're a real close team nowadays and they really support each other.

I do wonder if he will actually be capable of playing with the recent happenings in the back of his mind. I can imagine it must be very hard.. then again, it might also be a way for himself to get on with his life. Whatever the case is, it is very sad this has happened and it sure covered the Dutch's happiness with a dark blanket that day.

I wish both him and his wife all luck that they can get.

But I think it's pretty amazing that not only his team, but also the country is showing such visible support. And not just his country, but many others as well.

Who says soccer fans are all crazed drunk lunatics :)

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

OMG :blink: :blink: :blink:

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Well guess that was it for my country...

I can't really believe what I saw tonight... My country deserved to lose for real, Russia was a lot better...

One thing I don't understand, though. At the start of the whole tournament, I never expected the Dutch to go on after the first round, they turned out to do it anyways and did it greatly too but what was that then? Just a one time show? I have no idea and I really don't get it.

I feel kinda desilusionized :S

Oh well.. guess I gotta cheer for Russia now since they have a Dutch coach lol

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

do i smell a non-european final?? russia vs turkey??

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif