NArocks

Fire-Safe Cigarettes Coming Soon

33 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

HMM no wonder my cigs turn off by themselves...........

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/06/11/...ain622695.shtml

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

very cool indeed :yes:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

I hate those freaking things. I don't smoke around anybody, I don't smoke in bed. These things are going to cause even more health problem because they are treated with chemicals.

If you're a smoker check the bar code. They say FPC over the code.

Edited by WideAwakeInTheUSA

Quit smoking. Problem solved.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Mind your own business. Problem really solved.

Keep smoking and the problem will solve itself. Sadly. :(

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Better option

more expensive? yes

fewer chemicals? YES

fewer additives? YES

the expensive part prevents me from buying them but they actually will go out if you leave it burning...a friend of mine smokes em!

K-1 timeline

05/03/06: NOA1

06/29/06: IMBRA RFE Received

07/28/06: NOA2 received in the mail!

10/06/06: Interview

02/12/07: Olga arrived

02/19/07: Marc and Olga marry

02/20/07: DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

03/29/07: NOA1

04/02/07: Notice of biometrics appointment

04/14/07: Biometrics appointment

07/10/07: AOS Interview - Passed.

Done with USCIS until 2009!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

smoke pot w a bong.. easier

just wash it

Edited by pedroh

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline

I'm aware of the consequences. I wish I would have never started. I have tried to quit many times. The last time I used the latest wonder drug Chantix. That didn't work out very well. Chantix is off the market now and believe me I know why. Now I'm driving a Semi again and am prohibited from taking drugs, like Wellbutrin.

Unfortunately they are probably going to kill me. In the meantime the Government needs to keep their nose out of it. Isn't that usually the Conservative point of view?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Better option

more expensive? yes

fewer chemicals? YES

fewer additives? YES

the expensive part prevents me from buying them but they actually will go out if you leave it burning...a friend of mine smokes em!

I smoked American Spirits in high school because I read that Marky Mark smoked them. :lol:

Filed: Timeline

I think that smoking is disgusting. I actually feel like I'm going to puke if someone that just smoked comes near me. It's not a nice feeling. I'm all for a cigarette that stops burning whenever someone isn't puffing on it. Less smoke to just float around the air and drive me nuts.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

I'm aware of the consequences. I wish I would have never started. I have tried to quit many times. The last time I used the latest wonder drug Chantix. That didn't work out very well. Chantix is off the market now and believe me I know why. Now I'm driving a Semi again and am prohibited from taking drugs, like Wellbutrin.

Unfortunately they are probably going to kill me. In the meantime the Government needs to keep their nose out of it. Isn't that usually the Conservative point of view?

Dang Chantix is off the market...already?! I have a prescription waiting to be fill when I get around to it...guess I can't now =O

Wellbutrin never worked for me though but I had hope for Chantix...

K-1 timeline

AOS Timeline

I think that smoking is disgusting. I actually feel like I'm going to puke if someone that just smoked comes near me. It's not a nice feeling. I'm all for a cigarette that stops burning whenever someone isn't puffing on it. Less smoke to just float around the air and drive me nuts.

The one time I made it the longest without a smoke (6 weeks on the gum) this man came into my work stinking terribly of smoke! I thought "EWWWW I use to smell like THAT?!" It was awful...but apparently not enough to keep me from smoking again... :cry:

K-1 timeline

AOS Timeline

Timeline

Dang Chantix is off the market...already?! I have a prescription waiting to be fill when I get around to it...guess I can't now =O

Wellbutrin never worked for me though but I had hope for Chantix...

You didn't want to take that stuff. I wasn't sleeping well and when I did I was having strange dreams. I got real irritable (more than usual) and ended up losing a pretty good job. There's no doubt in my mind that the side effects were a major contributor.