imran sadiq

CR 1 FROM ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

MY WIFE HAD HER INTER VIEW ON MAY 21ST 2008 AT ISLAMABAD EMBASSY. EVERYTHING WENT FINE WITH HER DURING HER INTERVIEW. BUT WE ARE GETTING A VERY TOUGH TIME NOW BECAUSE THEY PUT HER IN ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS WHICH THEY SAID IT WILL TAKE A MINIMUM TIME OF 6 WEEKS AND THERE IS NO MAXIMUM TIME PERIOD. THIS SITUATION PISSED ME OFF WE ARE HAVING VERY VERY SAD FACES BUT THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT WE CAN DO EXCEPT WAIT. I,M JUST HAVING A QUESTION IS THERE ANY ONE WENT THROUGH WITH THIS PROCESS FROM PAKISTAN IF YES PLZ GIVE SOME INFORMATIOS ABOUT THIS PROCESS AND ALSO PRAY FOR ME TOO THAT THIS PROCESS SHOULD GO OVER SOON.

IMRAN SADIQ

NEW YORK.

You can read through the posts Here about people going through Islamabad. Also you can check out the MENA forum under Regional Discussion.

3dflagsdotcom_roman_2faws.gifaheart2.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif

Our CR-1 Timeline

Feb 20, 2010 ~ We will file to remove conditions

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
MY WIFE HAD HER INTER VIEW ON MAY 21ST 2008 AT ISLAMABAD EMBASSY. EVERYTHING WENT FINE WITH HER DURING HER INTERVIEW. BUT WE ARE GETTING A VERY TOUGH TIME NOW BECAUSE THEY PUT HER IN ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS WHICH THEY SAID IT WILL TAKE A MINIMUM TIME OF 6 WEEKS AND THERE IS NO MAXIMUM TIME PERIOD. THIS SITUATION PISSED ME OFF WE ARE HAVING VERY VERY SAD FACES BUT THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT WE CAN DO EXCEPT WAIT. I,M JUST HAVING A QUESTION IS THERE ANY ONE WENT THROUGH WITH THIS PROCESS FROM PAKISTAN IF YES PLZ GIVE SOME INFORMATIOS ABOUT THIS PROCESS AND ALSO PRAY FOR ME TOO THAT THIS PROCESS SHOULD GO OVER SOON.

IMRAN SADIQ

NEW YORK.

I am really sorry to hear about that Imran. Always thought only men from Pakistan received that. If I may ask, did she take along a new police certificate to the interview apart from the one submitted at NVC? I am not sure where it will go from here. InshaAllaah it should be done soon. Sorry I do not have any information concerning this but I remember I was told that bringing along a new police certificate help speed things up at the interview. Maybe you should call the US Embassy or write to them and ask about it. They are helpful and respond to e-mails.

Sara.

My Timeline

I-130:

Sent: May 19th 2008

NOA2: July 21st 2008

NVC

Received: July 24th 2008

Case completed: August 13th 2008

Interview: October 7th 2008

Green card received: January 20th 2009

I-751

Sent: October 6th 2010

Approval: January 28th 2011

Green Card received: February 3rd 2011

Timeline

IMRAN SADIQ

NEW YORK.

I am really sorry to hear about that Imran. Always thought only men from Pakistan received that. If I may ask, did she take along a new police certificate to the interview apart from the one submitted at NVC? I am not sure where it will go from here. InshaAllaah it should be done soon. Sorry I do not have any information concerning this but I remember I was told that bringing along a new police certificate help speed things up at the interview. Maybe you should call the US Embassy or write to them and ask about it. They are helpful and respond to e-mails.

Sara.

THANK U SARA. JUST PRAY FOR ME ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEE ME WIFE AND MY DAUGHTER. SHORTLY I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT IN ALL IMMIGRATION PROCESS THE TOUGHEST PROCESS IS ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

IMRAN SADIQ

NEW YORK.

Sara.

THANK U SARA. JUST PRAY FOR ME ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEE ME WIFE AND MY DAUGHTER. SHORTLY I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT IN ALL IMMIGRATION PROCESS THE TOUGHEST PROCESS IS ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS.

I'll say Duah for you as well....insha'allah this will just be a small bump....

• 1 month later...
Timeline

my wife goin thru that rightnow...with islamabad....interview was on NOv 27, 2207 and gave a blue form stating admistrative process needed...we are on seventh month almost now....so far nothing.....from washington

--S.ahmed

IMRAN SADIQ

NEW YORK.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am really sorry to hear that ur wife is getting hard time for clearance , i beleive its not only ur wife , they are giving hard time to all the pakistanis , cause i know the wife of my husband's friends is in name the same situation after her interview in islamabad , i am sorry i cannot help but only can pray for my self and for every body else .

Sept 15 2007 I-130 sent

Jan 4th 2008 NOA1 received

Feb 24 2008 File entered into system

May 06 2008 1st Touch

May 07 2008 2nd Touch

June 17 2008 Approval notice sent (update in email)

June 18 2008 Touch

June 25 2008 NVC Assigned case number

June 30 2008 I 864/ds 3032 generated

July 07 2008 I 864 bill paid/ emailed ds3032

july 11 2008 AOS package mailed

july 25 2008 IV bill paid online

aug 06 2008 ds230 package sent

aug 08 2008 nvc received ds230 package

aug 15 2008 RFE letter sent by NVC

sep 04 2008 RFE cheklist entered into system

sep 11 2008 CASE COMPLETED :)

Nov 06 2008 INTERVIEW

Timeline

HI EVERY ONE! FIRST OF ALL THANK U SO MUCH FOR YOUR SYMPATHIES, BUT I,M STILL IN THE SAME BOAT OF A . P. ITS ABOUT 8 WEEKS NOW AND HAVE,NT GET ANY SWEET NEWS. JUST WAIT WAIT AND WAIT AND PRAY TO GOD. I,M GOING TO CALL TO D.O.S AFTER THIS WEEKEND WITH A HOPE, LETS SEE WHAT IT HAPPENS.

IMRAN NEW YORKER

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I hope you get news soon and all that are on AP will get their visa's!!!!!!!!!! insha allaah

Aisha

I-130 Journey

06/06/2007 I-130 sent

06/22/2007 I-130 NOA1

02/20/2008 I-130 NOA2 (259 days)

05/20/2008 Case complete @ NVC

Interview Time

07/31/2008 INTERVIEW @8am --------AP

08/04/2008 Our file reached Washingtown for AP ( called DOS)

09/10/2008 US Embassy called for his Passport ( On AP 37 days)

09/11/2008 Submitted passport to AMEX

09/18/2008 Picked up passport w/visa!!!!!!

POE--Washington 12-11-2008

Qasim is Home!!!!!-12-12-2008

Petition to remove conditions

Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 11/23/2010

NOA Date : 12/06/2010

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 01/12/2011

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Green Card Received :

Filing N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
I hope you get news soon and all that are on AP will get their visa's!!!!!!!!!! insha allaah

Aisha

Aisha Imran's wife was cleared from the AP last week.

My Timeline

I-130:

Sent: May 19th 2008

NOA2: July 21st 2008

NVC

Received: July 24th 2008

Case completed: August 13th 2008

Interview: October 7th 2008

Green card received: January 20th 2009

I-751

Sent: October 6th 2010

Approval: January 28th 2011

Green Card received: February 3rd 2011

Aisha

Aisha Imran's wife was cleared from the AP last week.

What exactly is Admin process? Can you do anything to speed up the process? Is it like the FBI name check etc?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

Hi Friends,

iam from islamabad i got married last year from US, i aplied for K3 Visa,and i had interview on 14th July, every thing wennt ok but at the end of my interview they said u have to wait for administrative process so i want to know how long it will take to recieve my visa.

if some ne knows about this u can call me on my number in Pakistan 0321 5004749

Thnx!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.