Beauty for Ashes

paris running around

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i guess we won't see much of you after today :innocent:

Oh I will be around.... He doesnt get here until tonight and I really have lots of errands to do for him like get his ss card and all that mess plus hold down my job... and I AM PREGNANT... so all those appointments..I needed to go to work today but I had to get him new sheets for the bed, and his own new towel and washcloth and I havent cleaned out closets yet etc

The big thing is none of it seemed real to me until I knew he was on that plane from Paris to Chicago. I still have not heard from him yet ( no phone calls) He landed about 10 after one and I know immigration there is a huge huge thing with lots of planes landing simultaneously, then there is customs he has to go through, then put the bags back on the belt to transit again. I am sure the whole thing is overwhelming to him. I dont know if he will call me cause I dont know even if he changed money into American money or not and I know for sure he is really really tired. His next plane leaves in about 4 and a half hours so I wil l need to rest because Ill be out at the airport very late tonight picking him up

so what time does he land there and are you gonna be back on vj to let us know he arrived there safely?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Oh I will be around.... He doesnt get here until tonight and I really have lots of errands to do for him like get his ss card and all that mess plus hold down my job... and I AM PREGNANT... so all those appointments..I needed to go to work today but I had to get him new sheets for the bed, and his own new towel and washcloth and I havent cleaned out closets yet etc

The big thing is none of it seemed real to me until I knew he was on that plane from Paris to Chicago. I still have not heard from him yet ( no phone calls) He landed about 10 after one and I know immigration there is a huge huge thing with lots of planes landing simultaneously, then there is customs he has to go through, then put the bags back on the belt to transit again. I am sure the whole thing is overwhelming to him. I dont know if he will call me cause I dont know even if he changed money into American money or not and I know for sure he is really really tired. His next plane leaves in about 4 and a half hours so I wil l need to rest because Ill be out at the airport very late tonight picking him up

so what time does he land there and are you gonna be back on vj to let us know he arrived there safely?

im leaving for the airport in an hour....probably tomorrow lol

Timeline

im leaving for the airport in an hour....probably tomorrow lol

so about now you two should be together :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
wonder what they're doin....... :whistle:

deciding who gets what closet space? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

arguing who's more algerian? :bonk:

QUOTE(bridget @ May 28 2008, 10:07 AM) *

wonder what they're doin....... whistling.gif

deciding who gets what closet space? unsure.gif

Edited by sarahaziz

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Timeline
arguing who's more algerian? :bonk:

:rofl:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

OMG OMG OMG! yAHOOO! I cant believe he's here! When you said "chicago" I just felt so good, well hes in my home time at that point, and it IS real.

Hm I really hope you guys have some crazy romantic days and forget about all of the hardships you had to face.

God Bless you.

Wahrania A STONG WOMAN YOU ARE!

Enjoy your love and will be praying for the lil angel that is about to complete this beautiful family.

Tammy

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.