Dixie_Peach

Have Case Number through NVC

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

:D Okay guys... so I just got through to the NVC... spoke with a very nice lady... gave her my CSC reciept number... and she said that NVC had received our petition TODAY... and she gave me the NVC case number...

Okay... i am so excited now... will you guys please help me with the next step?

Of course, I will receive all correspondence through my attorney... but, I am hoping that I have everything in order...

1) Have original NOA1 & NOA2 (will get that from attorney)

2) Tax transcripts for 3 years

3) NEW letter of intent

4) Got co-sponsor (just in case... don't think I will need it tho...)

5) Will get letter from my bank

What else? My mind is a little overwhelmed at the moment... any and all advice will be very much appreciated!

Thanks everyone!

Lynne

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Good Luck :luv:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif3dflagsdotcom_uk_2faws.gif

K-1 Sent to Vermont St Patrick's Day~ May the Luck of the Irish Be With Us Today!! 3/17/06

NOA1 03-25-06

Touch 06-16-06=RFE Email

Touch 06-17-06

RFE Arrived 06-21-06

RFE Sent back to Vermont 06-21-06

RFE Delivered 06/23/06 10:55am

RFE-Touch 06/24/06

Touch 06/27/06

Approved 08/21/06 {157 days)

Touch 08/22/06

NVC Letter 08-25-06 Hard Copy

Left NVC 08-25-06

Arrived at London 09-01-06

Packet 3 Arrived at Steves Door 09-05-06

Packet 3 Sent back to London 09-15-06

London Medical 09-29-06- Completed

Packet 4 11-20-06

Londen Interview 12-08-06 APPROVED

Visa in Hand 12-12-06

Enters the USA 12-13-06

WEDDING DAY 2/18/07 @ 3pm

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

I LOVE that dancing baby Lynne..makes me smile every time!

You will need pay stubs from your work..not a problem I'm sure, and I'm also certain you must know that your affidavit(s) will need to be notarized before you send them to him. :) All the best girl! :) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Lynne...as a side note here: I only submitted my 2005 tax returns with my I-134 and it seemed to be enough, cause Joel got the visa. Do you have your letter from your employer(s)? Yeah, paystubs are needed...new letter of intent...sounds like you got it all together hon. Call me if you need to talk, eh I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND JAMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :luv:

Edited by KarenCee

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Timeline

Wow Lynne, that's so exciting! I'm so happy for you.... woooooooooohoooooooooo! :star:

Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Timeline

Mich & Karen

I hvae already done the employment letters... and my attorney has them... SURELY SHE KNOWS THEY NEED TO BE NOTARIZED? I will call her today and find out...

I do have pay-stubs... thank God!

Karen... we are dealing with casa... lol... so, I will send the 3 years (2003, 2004 & 2005)... do NOT want to give casa any excuse for an RFE or a denial...

Thanks guys...

if you can think of anything else... pls post...

Lynne

114959908992789.gif

Timeline

I'm sure you this, right Lynne..but YOU have to sign the papers(affidavits) in front of the notary yourself..that's what I was referring to.. :) M.

PS..the employment letter doesn't have to be notarized. you can certainly do that if you wish, but it's not necessary. we didn't. :)

Edited by MichelleandCraig

ManU2.jpg

Timeline

ty michelle... i did misunderstand you... i will most definitely call my attorney today! ty ty ty

*hug*

114959908992789.gif

Timeline

hugs back! :) Not sure if you knew that on the affidavits or not, but didn't want to seem as tho I were 'talking down' to you either, as if you didn't know that already! ;) If you' have signed the affidavits already, and they are NOT notarized, you'll have to redo them and sign them in front of a notary, that's all.I may still be misunderstanding as well, because I'm not sure if you've done that already or not. All the best with it girl. Sounds like you're on top of all of it! :) M.

ManU2.jpg

Timeline

Yeah, I suppose the 3 yrs of returns are best...considering the consulate. I wouldnt want to leave anything to chance either. The I-134 has to be signed by you in front of the notary (most likely the lawyer's sec. is one). *HGUS* You are gonna be juuuuuuuust fine!!!!! :luv:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

:dance: Woohooo Lynne :dance: am so pleased to see this, I must have missed it first thing when I came on 'cause I pm'd you to see if you had heard anything. Yay, really happy for you girl, will "chat" to you through out the day as normal

Our DS3032 and AOS bill have been generated, so we are both looking good :thumbs:

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

Timeline

do either of you girls have yahoo chat?? would love to hook up with ya sometimes! michellemybelle727 is mine... I've been up all night tho tonight, so as soon as Corey goes to school, I'm off to bed!!! :lol: M.

ManU2.jpg

Timeline
do either of you girls have yahoo chat?? would love to hook up with ya sometimes! michellemybelle727 is mine... I've been up all night tho tonight, so as soon as Corey goes to school, I'm off to bed!!! :lol: M.

southfork7 is mine :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.