Dr. A ♥ O

Bush criticizes Arab nations for repression

109 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
WoM,

Wow it is really cool to see someone with some knowledge. I mean the evidence is all over the place with Bush and his homies, but people make excuses. It is madness, really, and they sure did make up a pack of lies about Iraq, holy ####### the lies were out of control. Weapons of mass destruction, OMG, and look America in the eyes and straight up lie, and the briefing, well since we know Bin la den bomb the world trade center I think it was 8 years before he took them down completely, you might think they would heighten or think about security for the trade centers, since they had been targeted before, but then again don’t ask me, I use common sense.

you would have more credibility if you were not frothing at the mouth about bush in every post. you focus the blame solely on bush rather than around, as both wom and kyan have done, and which i fully agree with. it's not just bush, it's everyone up there.

It may be a culmination of people that cause the problem, but as WOM states, it still boils down to Bush in the end because he is the head of the country. Like it or not taking on this position means that you take the responsibilities of your staffs decisions and actions. In this case it blew up in all of their faces.

Saudi Arabia owns 6 to 7 percent of our country. 15 of the 20 hijackers were Saudi. September 13th, George Bush had dinner with Bandar Bush. Bush let the families of the hijackers leave the country without being questioned. George Bush was complicit with the Saudi Arabian government and let them get off scott free. All the focus was placed on Saadam Hussein because we had plans as far back as right after the first Desert Storm to go back and get Saadam

For anyone to say that George Bush in anyway was working for the average Americans well being is just #######.

Saudi Arabia was never ever held accountable for anything that happened during 9 11.

In 1997, the delegation of the Taliban went to Houston to discuss with oil companies about building gas lines in Afganistan. Bush's number one campaign contributor, Enron, stood to benefit to benefit. In 2001 before 9 11 , the Bush Administration brought the Taliban over to campaign for the public image of the Taliban

Watch this video. It outlies all the complicity without a bunch of rhetoric.

WoM,

Wow it is really cool to see someone with some knowledge. I mean the evidence is all over the place with Bush and his homies, but people make excuses. It is madness, really, and they sure did make up a pack of lies about Iraq, holy ####### the lies were out of control. Weapons of mass destruction, OMG, and look America in the eyes and straight up lie, and the briefing, well since we know Bin la den bomb the world trade center I think it was 8 years before he took them down completely, you might think they would heighten or think about security for the trade centers, since they had been targeted before, but then again don’t ask me, I use common sense.

you would have more credibility if you were not frothing at the mouth about bush in every post. you focus the blame solely on bush rather than around, as both wom and kyan have done, and which i fully agree with. it's not just bush, it's everyone up there.

It may be a culmination of people that cause the problem, but as WOM states, it still boils down to Bush in the end because he is the head of the country. Like it or not taking on this position means that you take the responsibilities of your staffs decisions and actions. In this case it blew up in all of their faces.

Saudi Arabia owns 6 to 7 percent of our country. 15 of the 20 hijackers were Saudi. September 13th, George Bush had dinner with Bandar Bush. Bush let the families of the hijackers leave the country without being questioned. George Bush was complicit with the Saudi Arabian government and let them get off scott free. All the focus was placed on Saadam Hussein because we had plans as far back as right after the first Desert Storm to go back and get Saadam

For anyone to say that George Bush in anyway was working for the average Americans well being is just #######.

Saudi Arabia was never ever held accountable for anything that happened during 9 11.

In 1997, the delegation of the Taliban went to Houston to discuss with oil companies about building gas lines in Afganistan. Bush's number one campaign contributor, Enron, stood to benefit to benefit. In 2001 before 9 11 , the Bush Administration brought the Taliban over to campaign for the public image of the Taliban

The Business of War

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoM,

WoM,

The Business of War

Life in Iraq in the days before we invaded shot by Michael Moore's producers

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Saudi has some harsh punishments, the death to any kind of drugs. This is how my mind works, I have the worst luck, I would never in a million years carry any kind of drugs on me, only prescriptions, but what if somehow something got in to my bags and they catch me, holy #######, I am going to die, most likely be-heading or hanging, and in public. Egypt isn’t even that harsh, to be honest most countries are not as harsh, but Saudi is pretty hard core, and guess what, America is not far behind them in handing out unreasonable punishments. If something happens, let it happen in Europe, South America, saw two girls get TWO years for twenty pounds of pure cocaine. When you have pure, the time factor goes way up. These girls were Americans, they are damn sure lucky they arrested in South America than if they would have landed at LAX. If those girls were arrested with 20 pounds of pure coke, that is automatic life, period, no negations, no plea barging, and for damn sure no parole, ever. As I said before better to be arrested for first degrees murder than have a few plants in your back yard. America is not a place I would want to be arrested for ANYTHING. So how can I say much to Saudi, when my own country still has the death plenty? Go take a look at the Texas death row site, really sad, and behind each of those criminals is a story, and sometimes these guys are not guilty. To put an incent person to death is chilling to me, nothing is fool proof.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
We're smart for not messing with Saudi's - America would be WIPED OUT . I can't even think about that if this country was in war with Saudi :dead::blink::o :o :o

?? we'd be fighting ourselves wouldn't we?

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Bush let the families of the hijackers leave the country without being questioned. George Bush was complicit with the Saudi Arabian government and let them get off scott free.

what was he supposed to do? throw them in prison because of who they were related to?

All the focus was placed on Saadam Hussein because we had plans as far back as right after the first Desert Storm to go back and get Saadam

why do you suppose we had plans like that? (google oplan and see what you get).

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

We're smart for not messing with Saudi's - America would be WIPED OUT . I can't even think about that if this country was in war with Saudi :dead::blink::o :o :o

Yes we would. Since they own 6 to 7 percent of our country already.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yes we would. Since they own 6 to 7 percent of our country already.

Actually what I meant is that WE are their military so literaly we'd be fighting ourselves.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline
what was he supposed to do? throw them in prison because of who they were related to?

Don't put them in prision, but damn sure question them a little. I can tell you for a fact, when homicide happens the first people that the police start asking questions, THE FAMILY. That is the way things happen, you pull the family aside, tell them, look it is not you personally, but it is common pratice to question the family. I think if they have nothing to worry about, what 30 minutes of their time, I think that is only fair. I can tell you this if one of my family members did something big like blow the captial up, they damn sure are going to question me, and I would think they would.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I absolutely could not agree more that there are too many "rats" on the ship to number! I have often thought ####### Cheney was the "Anti-Christ" though! :lol:

Just to illustrate the absolute level of corruption within our government, google anything you can find about Scott Ritter (weapons inspector for Iraq) and his thoughts on Ahmed Chalabi. Prior to 9/11 and the invasion of Iraq, Chalabi was the "golden boy" of the higher ups in our Administration who were secretly making plans to overthrow Saddam way back then. Chalabi made many promises to make his friends rich once he was in control of the Iraq Oil. He was given opulent housing on the governments dime as well. 9/11 gave those in power a springboard to implement their plans of overthrowing Saddam.

Scott Ritter has long been an outspoken critic of how fradulent the intel was on WMDs and even met with Chalabi prior to the Iraq War on the pressing of a U.S. Congressman! Ritter refused to join his group of greedy power mongers. As many of you now know, Chalabi is going down with the rest of the rats on the ship and his once "lovers" have turned on him and he's now under investigation by the U.S. government.

The raping of the Constitution by the Patriot Act is yet another example of this Administration's heinous acts. I don't think I need to even bring up our terminally ill economy.

I am now a registered Independent because I'm throughly sick of each party because of their inability to protect this country. I will say that I do hold those at the top level most culpable however because the buck must stop somewhere. At anytime, Dubya or Cheney could have taken responsiblity for Iraq, but they have not.

Sadly, I don't believe that any of these people in power will ever see the inside of a courtroom or jail cell or noose, for that matter. I fear they will drift away with their millions and retire an easy life while the rest of us pay for their mistakes.

Nah....I'm not bitter. Not at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Timeline

Allousa,

You took the words from my mouth, although I wondered for a while if Cheney was even human? The corruption just takes my breath away, what must life be for someone who has tons of money and power. You get mad at someone, you don’t go and fight the person, no, you send in your flunkies, while you sit at home having a cocktail. Of course your adversary sits back and smokes while he sends his countless slaves to fight your flunkies. Priceless is all I can say. Breaking the law in front of millions and getting away with it.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

What I find so hard to stomach though is how so many bought into the war. It was like it was a mass-pill given by the media. I have been an outspoken critic of the war from the get go. There was definitely information there before that this was a huge mistake, but it was never picked up by the MSM.

But explain this to me.....

I'm just a "commoner" and even I know, when going against my opponent, I want to know everything about them. Our military couldn't even speak the language, was completely ignorant on cultural issues and a "oh well, what do we do next" strategy wasn't even in the works. Help me to understand how one of the most powerful militarys in the world was led into a war with no knowledge, little training, no strategy to speak of....blind...they went in blind basically. With so many people in charge, not even one person stood up and said, "Hey, wait a minute, I don't think this is such a good idea".

I thought that person was Colin Powell, but he still stood up in front of the UN and lied, lied, lied. That broke my heart!

IMO, even the Nixon Administration with what happened in Watergate, pales in comparison to the level of current corruption we are experiencing.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

Who can do Bush's job better?Hmmmm let me see a one arm blind deaf monkey. He is a liar, a warmonger,and a hypocrite, people refer to him as the leader of the "free world".That is a joke,he could not lead himself out of a brown paper bag.Granted some of the economic issues we are having did not start with him but I don't see him trying to make a dollar out of 15 cent.And as for him going to Harvard I have TV shows where animals are trained to certain task, you give something a treat and whack it on the nose enough times sooner or later they will learn.Bush as managed to drive an even bigger wedge between the US and Arab countries. This man just sends me over the edge everytime he speaks.And when he tries to form a thought we hear his brain rolling around his head like a marble and when he actually gets his empty thoughts to his mouth to form words and gets a sentence it soulds like the teacher from peanuts(whaa-whaa-whaa). Thank goodness he cannot use a horrifying tragedy to BAMBOOZLE the American public again.Lets just all hope he leaves office and does not cause many more catastrophes.

Love.Live.Learn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Who can do Bush's job better?Hmmmm let me see a one arm blind deaf monkey. He is a liar, a warmonger,and a hypocrite, people refer to him as the leader of the "free world".That is a joke,he could not lead himself out of a brown paper bag.Granted some of the economic issues we are having did not start with him but I don't see him trying to make a dollar out of 15 cent.And as for him going to Harvard I have TV shows where animals are trained to certain task, you give something a treat and whack it on the nose enough times sooner or later they will learn.Bush as managed to drive an even bigger wedge between the US and Arab countries. This man just sends me over the edge everytime he speaks.And when he tries to form a thought we hear his brain rolling around his head like a marble and when he actually gets his empty thoughts to his mouth to form words and gets a sentence it soulds like the teacher from peanuts(whaa-whaa-whaa). Thank goodness he cannot use a horrifying tragedy to BAMBOOZLE the American public again.Lets just all hope he leaves office and does not cause many more catastrophes.

ganja, it seems you've got a friend.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.