Confusion

42 posts in this topic

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline
wow - is anyone else getting flashbacks from a previous situation?

Ya know, you see so many stories like this they all start to sound the same and they're all sort of posted the same but you never know............

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
sorry if this offends anyone

If I were you, I would leave the b!tch immediately!!! when the baby is born tell her to get a paternity test. if it's yours, you have the responsibility to provide for it (please do it legally). If not, go back to your country of origin and forget the whole thing.

not that's some good advice. She sounds crazy, leave her.

AOS

August 30, 2005 - AOS, , AP applications mailed to Chicago Lockbox

September 9, 2005 - NOA's for AOS, AP, (dated Sept. 1)

November 28, 2005 - AOS biometrics - refused EAD biometrics at the same time

December 5, 2005 - AP approved

December 7, 2005 - Infopass appointment for interim EAD

December 12, 2005 - Received EAD card

December 13, 2005 - Received AP

June 14, 2005 - Case Status Inquiry/Tracer

June 19, 2005 - Letter sent to congressman

AOS INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 8, 2006

AOS approved - August 8th, 2006 - hooray - done with USCIS for now!

GREENCARD RECEIVED - August 18, 2006

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
wow - is anyone else getting flashbacks from a previous situation?

A bit, yeah - and I've missed a lot round here recently. But I dunno, I tend to take stuff at face value. On the whole, I'd rather cover topics of real concern to people, and I'm prepared to take the risk of getting trolled.

The initial mystery that attends any journey is: how did the traveller reach his starting point in the first place?

---Louise Bogan, Journey Around my Room

Timeline
well off topic isnt usually the 1st place to go for immigration advice.

at any rate - do right by yourself and don't worry about her.

True, though I saw this more as personal than immigration advice. That said, I am a poor excuse for Ann Landers...

The initial mystery that attends any journey is: how did the traveller reach his starting point in the first place?

Filed: Timeline

Anton my wife started search online for how to get divorce since we get married and you know why she started ? just because i found she cheated on me, she slept with her co worker cus he's rich and he gave her expensive cell phone, money, and gifts, after talk to me on phone or online she used to talk to him on phone and send him sms, etc when i found it, she hitted me cus and blamed me to interfaced in her privcy, so what is my fault if i found my wife cheated on me ? oh yeah i have proofs too proven it.

Another thing...you all read about me and my wife and her ex husband. She started ask me for money to pay for her bills, rents and installments, and where is her money then? i just getting training right now and i dont make millions of thousands. just 32 $ for 12 hours thats it, and she demanded for $ 1000 , anyways how can i help her when im not sure what she gonna do with me!!! she came threat me, abused me, broke my things and hit me front of peoples and when i pushed her away in my defence then she threat to call cops, i been waiting when cops will come and help me to get over all this BS. but nobody came and at nite time she bring her ex husband (they drove 130 miles) she stole all my money, my documents, my ssn, license, my medical ins, my watch, my mp3 player etc, and then she came to my work place to talk to me..and there with her ex man help they beat me like animals, which is recorded in cameras, and alot of peoples see and then they run away, now i going to get medical and gonna get patition against them for domastic abuse and for stole my property and for threat me. etc. so what you guys think now, this is just story or what ?

Edited by lyc2003

Timeline

As I said in another post, I take things at face value. I have no reason to assume you are lying.

So if what you say is true, then I think you need to get the hell out.

Yes true very true this is hell, so she ruined my life, i have nothing to look forward and nothing to look back now, all my goals, dreams wishes plans are destroy but still i have hope. and hope is the best thing, but im not leaving anything behind right now, im not letting her go easily i gonna teach her good lesson..trears she brought in my life and tears i cried over her now its her time to cry over her life.

My main reason is to post all this here cus i wanted to talk to peoples i needed someone listen to me, and you're not the only one who saying all this , alot of peoples tell me she' dont deserve me. but i thought with my love i could be able to change her, jst like peoples say love can melt stone hearts but this stone never melted and will never be.

... i just getting training right now and i dont make millions of thousands. just 32 $ for 12 hours thats it, ...

... she stole all my money, my documents, my ssn, license, my medical ins, my watch, my mp3 player etc,

You're working illegally and making $32 an hour?? it sounds really bazzare and disturbing at the same time...

And why would your wife steal your ssn and license? is she illegal too?? :diablo:

wish i could make $32 hr, anyways no i dont make $32 hr, im still under traning and i'd SSN which allowed me to work here and my company pay for my work permit, which my wife said is illegal, and after right now i make only $32 for 12 hrs (means $2.6), and no she's not illegal here but she stole my things for what? i dont know, yes she wanted money from me which i refused to gave to her so she stole my vallet and my all cards was in my vallet. and she stole my mp3 player and pda which she gonna sell on ebay. stupid cheap person

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I just wish you good luck! :star:

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Timeline
wish i could make $32 hr, anyways no i dont make $32 hr, im still under traning and i'd SSN which allowed me to work here and my company pay for my work permit, which my wife said is illegal, and after right now i make only $32 for 12 hrs (means $2.6), and no she's not illegal here but she stole my things for what? i dont know, yes she wanted money from me which i refused to gave to her so she stole my vallet and my all cards was in my vallet. and she stole my mp3 player and pda which she gonna sell on ebay. stupid cheap person

It is illegal to work without an EAD or Greencard. None of that has anything to do with your wife. If you have one or other of these documents, you can work.

But, er, the more of this story you tell, the more puzzled I am. According to what you've posted, she's a nasty, abusive, thieving adultress. Leave, FFS!

god yes - why are even contemplating staying with someone who treats you like this?????

That isn't 'love' its nothing remotely LIKE it - and you are playing the victim allowing her to treat you this way!

I don't mean to be offensive to you, your situation sounds intolerable, but for gods sake have you no pride??!

According to you, this woman has lied to you, stolen from you, abused you, and been unfaithful to you; what POSSIBLE reason can you have for staying with her?

Even IF the child is yours, you cannot stay with her. You can be a responsible parent without physical presence; although if your owfe is unstable as you say then I'd be contacting child protection as soon as the baby is born.

Contact a divorce lawyer, speak to Immigration, document the abuse and stand up for yourself!

Applied for K1

Met online 2001 - just aquaintances

Sept 2002 - 1st US visit - everything goes perfectly.

Dec 20th - Forms recev'd at CSC

Dec 27th - NOA1 received by snail mail!

Dec 29th - 'Touched'

March 10 2006 - NOA2!

March 23 - recv'd at NVC

March 24 - petition sent to London

April 9th - Pkt 3 rec'd!

May 17th - Pkt 3 signed for at London Embassy

May 24th - Medical

May24th - Pkt 4

June 14th - Interview 10am - APPROVED 1pm!!

June 16th - Visas received in my hot little hands 1pm :)

July 19th - flying to US!

July 27th - Married!! :-)

Aug 7th - Applied for SSN in married name

Aug 9th - SSN received

uk.gif1273.gifusa.gif

3dflagsdotcom_uk_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

I'm not a lawyer I just have opinions on everything :)

animated flags from http://3dflags.com