ella_kirk

Compilation of Evidences for I-751

7 posts in this topic

I am on the process of filing for I-751. I was wondering if including sworn affidavits to the 1-751 application is not really necessary. Please take a look at my list of evidences and let me know what you think... Thanks for all your help! More power to Visa journey!

-Payment of $545

-Copy of my greencard

-Copy of my passport

-Copy of DL ( mine and husband) showing the same address

-Copy of phonebill on my husband's name

-Copy of car registration from 2 cars showing joint ownership

-Copy of online purchase on my name

-Copy of Expedia ticket itinerary showing that we travelled together

-Copy of Universal Orlando Online 2 Pass Tickets Confirmation

-Copy of letter from church donations for previous year addressing to both of us

-Copy of another leter from church donations that we made when we were still living in Arizona for year 2006

-Certificate of Title for 3 cars showing joint ownership

-Copy of welcome letter from an oil company for an investment that we purchased together addressing me and hubby

-Copy of my AR-11 electronic submission

-Copy of husbands Sponsor's change of Adress NOA

-Copy of Membership Certificates for 2 Oil Investments that we have showing joint ownership

-Copy of Warranty Deed of the house that we purchased showing joint ownership

-Policy of Title Insurance showing joint ownership of our home

-Copy of Car insurance showing joint names

-Copy of Rental Agreement that we had we were living in apartment in AZ dated 2006

-Copy of HOA Invoice addressing to both of us.

-Copy of Tax Returns for this year and last year

--Copy of W2's showing the same address

-Copy of Homeowners Insurance Policy showing both names

-Copy of joint Checking accounts

-Copy of Equity Line Statement showing both names

-Copy of Hubby's IRA showing me as 100% Beneficiary

-Copy of Life Insurance Policy of Husband showing me as Beneficiary

-Copy of Joint Health Insurance Plan

-Copy of Schedule K1 Partners Share of Income from our investments showing both names.

-Copy of travel boarding pass tickets of me and hubby showing that we both seated together..

-Copy of 5 stamped envelopes that we received from friends showing dates, and joint address.

-Copy of cards that we received from family /friends.

-Copy of junk mail addressing to both me and husband

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

YES you need to include the Affidavits. The forms instructions specifically list them as a required document to be filed, seperate from your supporting docs. You don't want to give them ANY reason to send your application back as incomplete.

I am on the process of filing for I-751. I was wondering if including sworn affidavits to the 1-751 application is not really necessary. Please take a look at my list of evidences and let me know what you think... Thanks for all your help! More power to Visa journey!

-Payment of $545

-Copy of my greencard

-Copy of my passport

-Copy of letter from church donations for previous year addressing to both of us

-Copy of another leter from church donations that we made when we were still living in Arizona for year 2006

-Copy of welcome letter from an oil company for an investment that we purchased together addressing me and hubby

-Copy of Membership Certificates for 2 Oil Investments that we have showing joint ownership

-Copy of Rental Agreement that we had we were living in apartment in AZ dated 2006

-Copy of Schedule K1 Partners Share of Income from our investments showing both names.

-Copy of travel boarding pass tickets of me and hubby showing that we both seated together..

-Copy of 5 stamped envelopes that we received from friends showing dates, and joint address.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

umm, if that were the case then birth certificates of your children would be required documents too as they are listed in that same part...

The documents should cover, but not limited to,the following examples:

1. Birth certificate(s) of child(ren) born to the marriage.

2. Lease or mortgage contracts showing joint occupancy and/or ownership of your communal residence.

3. Financial records showing joint ownership of assets and joint responsibility for liabilities, such as joint savings and checking accounts, joint federal and state tax returns, insurance policies that show the other spouse as the beneficiary, joint utility bills, joint installments or other loans.

4. Other documents you consider relevant to establish that your marriage was not entered into in order to evade the U.S. immigration laws.

5. Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by at least two people who have known both of you since your conditional residence was granted and have personal knowledge of your marriage and relationship. (Such persons may be required to testify before an immigration officer as to the information contained in the affidavit.) The original affidavit must be submitted and also contain the following information regarding the person making the affidavit: his or her full name and address; date and place of birth; relationship to you or your spouse, if any; and full information and complete details explaining how the person acquired his or her knowledge. Affidavits must be supported by other types of evidence listed above.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-751instr.pdf

YES you need to include the Affidavits. The forms instructions specifically list them as a required document to be filed, seperate from your supporting docs. You don't want to give them ANY reason to send your application back as incomplete.

-Payment of $545

-Copy of my greencard

-Copy of my passport

mvSuprise-hug.gif

-Payment of $545

-Copy of my greencard

-Copy of my passport

Looks good. You don't need to send the copy of the passport. You can include the affidavits. If you have any child(ren) together, send the copy of the child(ren)'s birth certificate(s) too.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Looks good - shows a lot of evidence of co-mingled financial and social assets over the period of the marriage. Don't worry about the affidavits - you have enough other evidence verifying a bona-fide marriage. We didn't send them either because we had tons of other evidence. Good luck- I'd say you're good to go.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Thanks to all who posted their replies. Looks like am all set! Goodluck to us all!!

You are all set. Good luck to you.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.