Ray and Geraldyn

Questions on I-129f and mail courier's

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,just a few questions...1st. I am waiting for my fiance's G-325A forms in the mail :whistle: She used EMS international world-wide postal courier network...has anyone heard of it? I have the tracking number,but nothing comes up for it...it was mailed 5 days ago express and my fiance e-mailed me a copy of the recipt so I know I have tracking number right. It was mailed from the Philippines. 2nd. I have read in the forms some examples on how to assemble the I-129f package and seen some photos put together on the same page...I like the look..but will they except photos put together like that or will they want them like stated in the guides...I think it said separate photo's with dates and location written on the back? The photo's all on one page was a cleaner look..was it done on MS word? As all my photo's were taken with my digital camera. 3rd. Last but not at all least WE just found out WE are pregnant :dance: I am 40yrs old never married and no kids...Geraldyn and I are very,very excited,she just had the first visit with her doctor and all is going well...but the doctor is saying no traveling. I know from reading the forms and looking at time lines that it is a 50/50 chance to get approved before or after the baby is born....God willing :D My question is...on the I-129f it asks to name any children she has that will be traveling with her? What do we put? We want to file now to try and lessen the wait...but I have not found any information on petitioning while being pregnant :help: Any information would be greatly appreciated,We thank you All :thumbs:post-44902-1209875760_thumb.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi,just a few questions...1st. I am waiting for my fiance's G-325A forms in the mail :whistle: She used EMS international world-wide postal courier network...has anyone heard of it? I have the tracking number,but nothing comes up for it...it was mailed 5 days ago express and my fiance e-mailed me a copy of the recipt so I know I have tracking number right. It was mailed from the Philippines. 2nd. I have read in the forms some examples on how to assemble the I-129f package and seen some photos put together on the same page...I like the look..but will they except photos put together like that or will they want them like stated in the guides...I think it said separate photo's with dates and location written on the back? The photo's all on one page was a cleaner look..was it done on MS word? As all my photo's were taken with my digital camera. 3rd. Last but not at all least WE just found out WE are pregnant :dance: I am 40yrs old never married and no kids...Geraldyn and I are very,very excited,she just had the first visit with her doctor and all is going well...but the doctor is saying no traveling. I know from reading the forms and looking at time lines that it is a 50/50 chance to get approved before or after the baby is born....God willing :D My question is...on the I-129f it asks to name any children she has that will be traveling with her? What do we put? We want to file now to try and lessen the wait...but I have not found any information on petitioning while being pregnant :help: Any information would be greatly appreciated,We thank you All :thumbs:post-44902-1209875760_thumb.jpg

EMS is the express courier service of the Philippine Postal Services, it supposed to be express delivery but it depends on what province in the Philippines the mail come from. I used that service also before and it took more than a week to reach my Fiance. So hang on there and you will have it in few days.

About the Photos, i suggest that you paste the picture in a bond paper and put the caption on it. You can put 2 or more pictures in one bond paper depending on the size of the picture. You can do it in MS Word or in Photoshop just don't edit the pictures and use the Photo Printer for better picture quality.

Congratulations! Im sorry i can't answer you about the pregnancy and baby thing, i sure there's someone here can answer your questions.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

EMS is the express courier service of the Philippine Postal Services, it supposed to be express delivery but it depends on what province in the Philippines the mail come from. I used that service also before and it took more than a week to reach my Fiance. So hang on there and you will have it in few days.

About the Photos, i suggest that you paste the picture in a bond paper and put the caption on it. You can put 2 or more pictures in one bond paper depending on the size of the picture. You can do it in MS Word or in Photoshop just don't edit the pictures and use the Photo Printer for better picture quality.

Congratulations! Im sorry i can't answer you about the pregnancy and baby thing, i sure there's someone here can answer your questions.

are you in an age gap relationship to?? I am in one and love it...

wanted to wish you a HUGE GRATZ on the baby!! I cant wait till I can have another to LOL

and happy visa journey!

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Timeline

wanted to wish you a HUGE GRATZ on the baby!! I cant wait till I can have another to LOL

and happy visa journey!

ray, im pretty sure i was waiting with you at the airport. when you want over to see your mahal ko.

i want to say, congrates first on the engagement!! and i a even bigger congrates on the her being preggy!! :D

January 17,2007 was personally introduced to Raquel.

January 20,2007 Raquel an I started chatting online an on the phone.

March 11-27,2008 visited Raquel for the first time.

March 23, 2008 proposed to Raquel, she said OO!!

October 08,2009 sent in I-129f

October 12,2009 received our NOA1

January 12, 2010 received our NOA2

NATIONAL VISA CENTER

January 18,2010 case arrived at NVC

January 22,2010 case assigned MNL # thru letter arrived

April 21,2010 raquel arrived at CVG

May 22,2010 we got married

April 21,2011 we had a baby boy named Aiden

ang aking buhay, aking pag-ibig, ang aking lahat .. mahal na mahal din kita,Raquel at walang ibang! magpakailanman at kawalang-hanggan!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

This is what I get when I google EMS. It's a Chinese company. Hope it helps.

http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp

10-17-2006. I-129F filed.

10-19-2006. NOA1

01-25-2007. NOA2

02-12-2007. NVC notification saying petition is approved.

05-11-2007. Packet 3 received.

05-14-2007. Packet 3 forms sent.

06-16-2007. Packet 4 received.

07-03-2007. Medical examination.

07-10-2007. Interview. Passed!!!!

07-12-2007. Received visa.

07-18-2007. Applied for Marriage License.

08-04-2007. Fan arrives in the United States.

08-08-2007. Married.

08-24-2007. Applications for AOS, EAD, and Advance Parole.

08-30-2007. NOA for AOS.

09-07-2007. Applied for SSN.

09-18-2007. NOA for EAD and Advance Parole.

09-20-2007. Received SS card.

10-05-2007. Received appointment date for biometrics.

10-23-2007. Received Advance Parole.

11-02-2007. Biometrics.

11-06-2007. AOS transfered to CSC.

11-07-2007. EAD approved.

11-16-2007. EAD card received.

12-06-2007. AOS approved.

12-14-2007. Green Card Received in mail.

09-05-2009. I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence sent.

09-16-2009. NOA and biometrics appointment received.

10-13-2009. Biometrics.

10-26-2009. USCIS email. Approved. Card production ordered.

10-29-2009. Approval notice, dated 10-26, arrives in mail.

11-02-2009. Green Card arrives in mail.

I have read on VJ that you report the birth of a child of an American citizen to the Consulate in the country where the child is born. The child will get an American passport by virtue of his/her American father. So I don't think the child will need a visa. Research that angle or make a new post with that in the subject and somebody will point you in the right direction.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Timeline

and happy visa journey!

ray, im pretty sure i was waiting with you at the airport. when you want over to see your mahal ko.

i want to say, congrates first on the engagement!! and i a even bigger congrates on the her being preggy!! :D

Hey...your right it was me :D ....I'm glad we got a hold of each other again...talk to you on YM. :whistle:

Timeline

This is what I get when I google EMS. It's a Chinese company. Hope it helps.

http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp

Thanks for posting the link...I already received it and it was a little later than we thought...but it was ok. But the tracking number....it worked fine once it was in Manila, but going trough the providences took forever...once it left Manila it was here in just a few days :thumbs:

Timeline
I have read on VJ that you report the birth of a child of an American citizen to the Consulate in the country where the child is born. The child will get an American passport by virtue of his/her American father. So I don't think the child will need a visa. Research that angle or make a new post with that in the subject and somebody will point you in the right direction.

Thank you very much...I had some help and found it... http://travel.state.gov/law/info/overseas/overseas_703.html ...The baby will not need a visa and will receive a US passport after obtaining the official record of birth from where the baby was born and submitting it to the nearest American consolers office where they can fill out a FS-240 form . You must have a valid US passport or a certified birth certificate and also show prof of residency in the US. And if they want, they can also ask for a blood comparison test. :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.