w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Rush Limbaugh Calls Operation Chaos Pause

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

RUSH: Ladies and gentlemen, I am calling an operational pause in Operation Chaos. We have a week to figure out now what's best to do. If your state still allows voter registration, keep that up, continue to register as a Democrat in upcoming Operation Chaos primaries. I think it's too late in Indiana and North Carolina. Oregon, last day is today. There are other states coming down the pike, and Puerto Rico. But I'm calling an operational pause, and I will tell you why. My first gut reaction, my instinct, in listening to the audio sound bites of Obama today throwing Jeremiah Wright off the planet, he didn't throw him under the bus, he put him in the space shuttle and he sent him to the space station so he can pal around with the Russians that are up there.

My gut reaction, after the audio sound bites, was to issue new orders, because I saw, you know, AP/Ipsos poll has Hillary up over McCain by nine points, 50-41. My gut reaction here, after hearing Obama, was to issue orders changing directives, i.e., vote Obama in remaining primaries. But I'm holding back. That's why I'm calling an operational pause. Because I want to see what the Drive-Bys are going to do and I want to see how the superdelegates are affected by this.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/sit...5112.guest.html

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Rush has spoken. Consider it done.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Seriously, how many registered reps or rep sympathisers actually get off their arses and register then go ahead and vote to somehow negatively inpact the dem nomination process? Is the US never never land where no one grows up?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
"..he didn't throw him under the bus, he put him in the space shuttle and he sent him to the space station"

:lol:

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Seriously, how many registered reps or rep sympathisers actually get off their arses and register then go ahead and vote to somehow negatively inpact the dem nomination process? Is the US never never land where no one grows up?

Since the rep nomination was all sewn up early many wanted to do something to effect the election. Since they couldn't vote for someone they elected to vote against someone. Either way it's helping their cause. The real funny thing is that the dems are looking at all the new registered voters and are thinking that it helps them. They don't realize that a lot of those very people will be voting against the same candidate in november. I think it's rich!

I know what the idea is, I just find it pretty hard to believe that there are a lot of people making all that effort to do something negative. Of course, they may be, but as I said, that's so high school it belies belief.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I know what the idea is, I just find it pretty hard to believe that there are a lot of people making all that effort to do something negative. Of course, they may be, but as I said, that's so high school it belies belief.

Welcome to American politics.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Gary's fooling himself if he thinks the newly registered Democrats are really Republicans. I can't find the numbers, but nearly a quarter million Pennsilvanians registered to vote .....there were newly registered Republicans also, but a much smaller percentage....perhaps they didn't get the memo. :P

To Gary: Say Buh-bye to the White House, brother! The Democrats will also take over in the Senate.

i agree brother stevie./...i doubt is folks run out and register for a differnet party and Rush suggestion..wait a minute..we are talking about dimwits lemmings here..so maybe, it is true

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Gary's fooling himself if he thinks the newly registered Democrats are really Republicans. I can't find the numbers, but nearly a quarter million Pennsilvanians registered to vote .....there were newly registered Republicans also, but a much smaller percentage....perhaps they didn't get the memo. :P

To Gary: Say Buh-bye to the White House, brother! The Democrats will also take over in the Senate.

Uh huh, say goodbye to your Dilbert cel Steven. Every day that goes by looks better for the reps. As far as the congress goes here is how I see it. Right now congress has an approval numbers in the teens. Apparently the people like the dem congress even less that the president. Don't count on anything.

Timeline

Uh huh, say goodbye to your Dilbert cel Steven. Every day that goes by looks better for the reps. As far as the congress goes here is how I see it. Right now congress has an approval numbers in the teens. Apparently the people like the dem congress even less that the president. Don't count on anything.

How many of them are up for re-election this year?

In the house all of them. In the senate a third of them.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
Since the rep nomination was all sewn up early many wanted to do something to effect the election. Since they couldn't vote for someone they elected to vote against someone. Either way it's helping their cause. The real funny thing is that the dems are looking at all the new registered voters and are thinking that it helps them. They don't realize that a lot of those very people will be voting against the same candidate in november. I think it's rich!

:bonk: Gary you on drugs dude, cause what you are smoking is some dank stuff. wowwwwwwwwwwwwww :wacko: Come on Gary you are way smarter than that, I am not fooled by one second you believe that deep down. You are hoping, but you are way smarter than what you just wrote above. :thumbs:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Timeline

In the house all of them. In the senate a third of them.

InTrade.com, the only betting site currently offering odds on control of the House, puts the likelihood of the Democrats retaining control at about 89% as of early February 2008.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States...008#Predictions